Should we raise the minimum drinking age because obviously, college kids can't handle the fucking shit

Should we raise the minimum drinking age because obviously, college kids can't handle the fucking shit.

make it 18 you fucking retards

Let me guess, you support MORE gun laws?

no, lower it to 18 then up the punishments for dui or public intoxication

Hey might as well raise the age of consent to 25 because 1/3 womyn are raped in college.

>public intoxication

This shouldn't be illegal.

Matters little, Mey Wang will still sell them booze

yes it should

We should raise the drinking age to 25, but only for women. Women aren't even mature yet at that age but it'll be better than it is now. If it is entirely a man's fault for sexual encounters when both participants are drunk, that implies only the man is mature enough at that point to understand the situation at hand.

Women need a couple more years of reflection and maturing before they should be able to get drunk, so then maybe they won't make these constant mistakes and get raped all the time. Too many good men are getting punished for the immature mistakes and lies of women. Think of all the poor college girls constantly in fear of their lives.

no it shouldn't

Alcohol should be outlawed all together.

you're only 21 in your 4th year of college so you obviously don't get it.

What's the story with this dweeb. Trust fund kid or something?

You're in college to fucking learn, you dip. Partyfags are the worst.

yeah it totally should be

>Literally raped someone
>Sup Forums thinks it isn't his fault

Just because he's white, right?

But they're the ones buying the booze for everyone else.

>Brock "I won't rape you with my cock" Turner
>Brock "That morning shit is gonna be a burner" Turner
>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in the fetal position while I do my squishin" Turner
Help me out guys.

ur both wrong, dui should not be illegal

No one is saying that, you fucking idiot.

We're saying that the reaction to this is being overblown BECAUSE he's white. The media has been chomping at the bit for a white male to crucify.

Everyone is acting like he got off with a slap on the wrist, but they fail to realize that all of this is because he fingered her and now, he'll be on a list for the rest of his life.

>getting 6 months for just 20 minutes of action
Oh come on, you think that's fair? He probably didn't even come.

Wait, does Sup Forums seriously think it's not his fault? I'll be the first to admit that feminists are trying to broaden the definition of rape too much (alcohol + sex + regret does not equal rape, no matter what they say) but he literally fucked an unresponsive chick behind a fucking dumpster. It's not even a borderline case.

Not to mention he's on a sex offenders list for the rest of his life.

see

The Navy just banned drinking in Japan because of some rapes so at least someone else has this same line of thinking. And to be perfectly frank I see no problem with banning alcohol across the board. Drinking causes so many problems and banning it would solve them all.

What do you Americans do with your friends when you are 18-20?

>Gets drunk with a girl
>fingers her
>she passes out
>life ruined and called hitler by liberals on the internet

Reverse the genders, and you never would have heard this story.

What the fuck happened happened to natural selection? This shit is degenerate as fuck and you all know it, but would rather be a contrarian ass about this shit.

A college student at Stanford of all places should be wary about the cancer that is feminism and avoid drunk women like the plague.

Statist faggots

It's not really something cops are hot on. it's mostly out in place so they can put belligerent faggots in the drunk tank for a day so they can learn to be a functioning alcoholic instead of 'woohoo white girls'

Apparently you're more forgiving than I am. To me that punishment is still pretty fucking light.

Actually, you know what? You're full of shit. If he'd been a Muslim immigrant or even a black man born in America and he got off with six months (three with good behavior), this entire fucking board would be falling over themselves to condemn that in the strongest possible terms, and you fucking know it.

I dgaf about him being white. but why is the media so hell bent on reporting every single instance of a white guy raping a girl, when like 10 white women were raped by black guys in the last 20 minutes?

>legal to be drunk in the bar
>take a step outside and you're now committing an arrestable offence

I was arrested for public intoxication while in the parking lot of a bar and spent the night in jail. It's a ridiculous and arbitrary law.

>police should combat social problems

>If he'd been a Muslim immigrant or even a black man born in America and he got off with six months (three with good behavior), this entire fucking board would be falling over themselves to condemn that in the strongest possible terms, and you fucking know it.

Maybe because A. those races/religions are more prone to rape and B. the media would look the other way if it were a person of those categories.

This isn't so much about the punishment and more about how the medias and liberals are literally calling him Hitler because he fingered a girl who doesn't even remember it.

You talk about double standards, and yeah, maybe pol has the, but don't act like the media and liberals don't have a bigger double standard.

I also don't think you realize how being put on a sex offender list can really ruin your life. No jobs, no wife, no nothing. He's fucked because of 20 minutes of something the girl doesn't even remember.

You know exactly why.

Going back to prohibition would create a moonshine black market and lots of organised crime you fucking uneducated spastic

>You talk about double standards, and yeah, maybe pol has the, but don't act like the media and liberals don't have a bigger double standard.
I'm not. Of course they have a double standard. That's something you can call out without defending a rapist. The hypocrisy is really sickening, especially on a board that seems to pride itself on "telling it like it is."

>I also don't think you realize how being put on a sex offender list can really ruin your life. No jobs, no wife, no nothing. He's fucked because of 20 minutes of something the girl doesn't even remember.
Why the fuck do you people keep repeating the stupid "20 minutes" line? I could take some drunk girl and bash in her skull behind a dumpster and it would take a lot less than 20 minutes. I could drug you and shove a cucumber up your asshole and, although you might be sore the next morning, you probably wouldn't remember it either. What all this really means is that you don't see fingering a passed out chick behind a public dumpster as being a particularly serious sex crime, in which case, thank god the majority is a little bit saner than you.

>Comparing getting fingered to bashing your head in.

Sure thing, buddy.

>allowing alcohol at all

Can someone post the source that says he had no DNA on his dick, or his sperm inside her and it was just fingering. I need it

That's plainly not what I'm doing. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

>obviously, Americans can't handle the fucking shit.

learn to drink, Hank

Why would you even want to have sex with something unresponsive?

I fucked over 50 girls in college and probably about half of them were less fun than jerking off would have been and that with them trying.

Even an awake dead fish in bed sucks, sex with somebody knocked out is just stupid.

Ok
Happy blamb a blam buddy. Let's fucking fight.