Why does cloverfield lane get so much praise while this movie gets so much shit? It was literally better in every way

Why does cloverfield lane get so much praise while this movie gets so much shit? It was literally better in every way.

what movie?

>Delivers everything that horror fans might want from a post-apocalyptic thriller - rape, self-immolation, youngster harvesting, throat-slitting, more rape - everything, that is, except a reason to care.

They didn't like it for being too fucking real. Cloverfield Lane is a feminazis and SJWs wet dream of a strong independent woman overthrowing a brute tyrant patriarch without getting raped in the process

>haha, here's what I'll do, right
>what I'll do
>because I'm such a massive fucking faggot oh my god
>is I'll just post a still from a movie, and not say what movie it's from
>just refer to it as "this movie"
>ha ha ha

>2016
>not having 4chanx
>not using the google image search link next to every image for instant sauce

How fucking new and retarded are you?

What would you do if you had her locked in your basement?

Not the guy you've replied to but you have sucked cock with your mouth and ass in this life haven't you?

Make her push her tongue into my urethra

>whining about "sjw"

Is your life this sad?

just hang out

watch some dvds

Yes, now cry harder you fucking nigger.

>being a retarded baby asking to be spoonfed when you can easily find the answer on your own
>being this upset after being called out on it

Keep crying kid

>whining
>simply pointing out facts

Go whine about it on redditts

[ ] Don't Rape
[x] Rape

hey guys can i add u on reddit i wanna be friends :)

great thread faggot

the divide

Because one had a qt girl running around with panty shots with an original story line, the other a Yet Another Alien Movie movie.

You Germans and your rape

Sup Reddit?

You realize that half the shit you guys talk about "hurr not having 4chanx" about you don't actually need 4chanx for, right? The Google button is right there nigger!

Lack of notable actors and excess rape made it a guaranteed mainstream failure

what is this called?