Hey Sup Forums I made a pact with myself, If I don't become famous by age 30 I'm going to kill myself...

Hey Sup Forums I made a pact with myself, If I don't become famous by age 30 I'm going to kill myself. I'm sick of existing everyday, watching some 17 rake in millions for saying "Guici gang" into a mic and getting hoes and money. I want to play my music for a crowd and I want people to chant my name. I want to do interviews and meet people I've looked up to since childhood who had more of an influence on my life than my actual parents. I tour down all the poster of musicians I have cause of sick of looking at the achievements of better men. Fuck this. I'm 19 almost 20, so I got 10 years to do this shit.

>kill myself if i dont become famous
wow op did anyone ever tell you your a massive fagget

Work for it, user. Every day.

I don't care, I'm laying out on the table for the first time in my life

First of all, that's stupid, suicide is disgusting and selfish and you'll ruin your parents' lives.

But that aside, what are you doing to achieve this? Because if you're the kind of guy who flippantly writes off so much new music, I sure hope your strategy for greatness isn't some simple 'skillfully technical' rock music or classical or something.

And don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise, if you want to get anywhere get ready to work your fucking ASS off. Even just a basic living doing anything takes a lot of work.

It's much easier to say something than actually do it. Start planning and working toward that goal today if you truly believe that, not tomorrow.

do it then faggot why are you whining to us

Nigga you got it wrong. First, you become famous, then you kill yourself and you become one of the most overrated artists of all time.

Nah dude I'm about to turn 30 myself. You have so much time, you have no idea.

I release music currently, I can't live off by any means, I think I've made $700 in the past 3 months from it. So yes I am trying

i'll be 30 soon, have depression, abuse prescription and recreational drugs and enjoy hip hop of all kinds.

Can I pull off becoming a shitty meme rapper like lil pump without having to get face tattoos? I can think of stupid ass lyrics and probably find production, should I try?

Keep going

I'd say learn to be grateful for what is in your life - those you love - and also be more about the journey than the destination.

There is a way to hold yourself to a high standard that keeps you working hard, but while still being able to enjoy where you're at any step of the way. Like in a sense you're already doing what you want to do, right? Try to make your music better for yourself, and any accolades is just well-earned icing on the cake. Wanting fame for the sake of itself is kinda lame. Especially since so many people who want it want it for not even doing anything. Which is so pathetic of them and completely unsympathetic.

Just do what you love man, I truly hope my post didn't make you feel any more depressed, I know I am. I wish I could smoke but I can't cause I'm in the military and get tested

Your absolutely right, ultimately I want to be able to live off my music, that's probably 75% of my dream, that other 25% is the icing. But your words ring true and I think about them a lot everday.

Why don't you kill yourself right now though?

who the fuck wants to be famous anyways

Just get a biro and draw some silly things on your face, easier than tattoos and it washes off when you get to 40 plus years.

If you want to be a musician think longer term, i am nearly 50, I never made it but I still enjoy playing.

I feel you senpai.

Do you happen to like the smiths/morrissey?

Read mozza's autobigraphy for inspiration.

I love this one

“All human activity is fruitless when pitted against the girls and boys singing on pop television, for they have found the answer as the rest of us search for the question. I will sing, too. If not, I will have to die.”

>If I don't become famous by age 30 I'm going to kill myself

THE

ABSOLUTE

STATE

OF

HUMANITY

>why isn't my ambient lofi black metal inspired noise album as popular as rap music?

Post your music OP. Can't become famous if people don't know where to find your stuff

lmao if becoming famous is the most important thing to u maybe u should just kys now. no amount of outside recognition is going to validate ur self worth op.

There is a very high probability you will never be famous user, hopefully you can make peace with that in the next 10 years.

>better men

Either it's bait or you're retarded

That is literally my favorite genre of music.

If you watch interviews with a lot of musicians you find out that the only people who "live off their music" are really just living off their parent's money, it's almost impossible to "live off your music" today

i made 10 bucks in the last year off my music

I've made 0 in 10 years.

wew

In fairness I deserve it for posting on Sup Forums

>wanting fame when we live in a post-fame society

We literally live in a world that is obsessed with celebrity, where any pleb can have their 5 minutes of fame on some shitty reality show or the internet or in some sensationalist tabloid '''''''story''''''''

Craving fame in current year is the very essence of basic bitch low iq behaviour

This but unironically. Craving fame is a sign of mental retardation.