Thoughts on crywank?

thoughts on crywank?

get over her man. theres plenty of other fish in the sea.

Go to bed James

literally me

This. But I still can't do that. It's been 6 months

pretty good if you're in the mood for that kind of thing
albums like this can help with that

I AM SHIT, I AM SHIT
EH EH EH EH EH EH

some of their songs are alright. They all come across as a little whiny but I guess thats to be expected with emofolk

Elvis Depressly is better if you want to be depressed. Crywank pisses me off.

He's fucking terrible.
I usually hate it when retards describe any depressive indie singer-songwriter as "whiny hipster trash" or anything along those lines, but Crywank is seriously the epitome of it. His singing is grating even by indie folk/anti folk/whatthefuckever folk standards, his lyrics are the type of shit I would have written when I was in my early teens, and his instrumentation is completely uninspired and boring (again, even by indie folk standards). At least, that's what I feel about his first album. The album in the OP is much better, but that's not saying much.

Makes me miss StrawberryJam and her hot ass

>tfw nu/mu/ doesn't even know about the late tripfag era

I don't know how they look themselves in the mirror or play those songs in front of people but their abject patheticness scratches a certain itch nobody else I know really can.

This

am I being meme'd ITT? only heard a couple of songs, but I'm pretty sure the lyrics are supposed to be ironic

Listen to more songs. They aren't.

I like it but its not really great.

holy shit
pathetic

Yeah but it's good if you're also pathetic like says. I wouldn't defend their music, though I do like his style of guitar playing and his lyrics aren't all that bad. Seems like the problem most people have isn't something about the music, just that they think he's a pathetic person

alright I don't think he's pathetic per se, but he doesn't come off as genuine to me. and if it's not just memeing, he's probably pandering to depressed poor fucks with putting on this act

Possibly, but I think it started completely genuine. They were a bandcamp act that's gotten modestly popular if I'm not mistaken.

I don't get the impression that it's dishonest at all though, because I am also a pathetic faggot and Tomorrow is Almost Yesterday and Everyday is Stupid is one of those "I've thought all of the lines that he's singing" albums.

>resist cool

Cool today is either being a fucking criminal drug addict or "resisting cool" which is just another fucking box.

RIP music RIP cool

Seeing them Friday, fucking pumped.

Garbage, listen to better music instead.

Why don't you tell everyone what better music is, user? Since you know so well.