Did you guys really think he was gonna let the Warrriors sweep? Cavs will win in 7 for the ratings

Did you guys really think he was gonna let the Warrriors sweep? Cavs will win in 7 for the ratings

The eternal jew!

When will any other religion learn?

You just cant make a script like this!
Its impossible!!!

Silver is going to put Sternball to shame.

He can't keep getting away with it.

>DAMAGE CONTROL
Really lad, this early?

Stern got out at the right time. He knew people were getting more weary of his scripted league and went out untouched.

Silver is to Colbert that Stern was to John Stewart.

>22 FTs in the first quarter
Oh goy the Cavs are just that good!

>Silver is to Colbert that Stern was to John Stewart.
this is the best analogy i've ever seen on this board holy shit

this game honestly started making me think the "NBA is scripted" conspiracy theorists maybe aren't so crazy after all

>"oh man seeing one team of superstars effortlessly dominate everyone else isn't really that entertaining, people are starting to complain! uh uh uh B-BUT THEN THE CAVS COME BACK AND WIN GAME 4! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!?"

i'm starting to believe this meme now. the refs didn't even call the blatant backcourt

>every game from now on is a must watch elimination game
>ratings will be higher with each win

genius. I was just reading an article about all the money that would be left on the table if the Warriors swept lol.

>i-it's the refs
>cavs are 11/17 from 3

Cavs will win in 7 and Lebron will collapse and die of a massive heart attack right after the buzzer ends the games, and he will be remembered as the undisputed GOAT.

The refs never call travel or offensive charges.The NBA refereeing has always been a joke

>Ref calling things like moving screens against the Warriors
>LeBron pushing rivals while travelling is called a defensive fault on the Warriors
The game is rigged.Just like game 3

30 for 30: The man who died for one last shot at glory

Keep crying bitch nigga. GS getting all the fouls in the second.

the warriors have more uncalled illegal screens than anyone else the last 3 years.

> lebron pushing rivals while traveling is called a defensive foul

welcome to the fucking nba, it's been like this since fucking forever. Why the fuck are europoors allowed to pretend to know things.

Hitting shots to a large degree depends on being in the right mental zone. The reffing in the first quarter helped to put the Cavs in that zone.

Most of them only know futbol

It's annoying listening to these commentators flat-out ignore the rig-job.

>welcome to the fucking nba, it's been like this since fucking forever
>Sternball/Silverball is ok because it s the norm
Good customer

Whatever you have to tell yourself buddy. Cavs will probably blow this lead in the 2nd half anyways.

Can someone come up with a better, funnier jewish post so I can post it on facebook

>Cavs will win in 7 for the ratings

Not for da land?

Dude, I'm not a Warriors homer. In fact, I was rooting for the Cavs until I gave up on them a game or two ago. But that first quarter reffing was fuckin ridiculous. I've never seen anything like it in an NBA game.

>2 seconds left in the game
>Cavs down by 1
>Cav's have position
>Lebron has the ball
>Lebron uses all his strength from the inbound
>BasketBall's greatest play
>Lebron jumps from the 3pt line over Kevin Durant with the best dunk of all time
>Cav's win the game
>Crowd goes wild
>Lebron collapses on the floor
>Dies from a massive heart attack
>sadly after Lebron died he shit his pants
>forever remembered as LeShit

>27 free throw attempts

Magnets

Its really quite sad how predictable this shit has become. Its show business, folks! Cleveland Globetrotters confirmed. Let's get them ad dollardos!

thank you based magnets

>steph curry is 1/7 from fg range 1/5 from 3
>GS has 18 ft attempts

Fuck off Zachary K Hubbard

are you seriously suggesting these refs are being fair?

THE STARTING 5 ON GS HAD 2 FOULS EACH BEFORE THE 2ND QUARTER

NBA moved to /asp/ when?

fuck this guy, warriors should have went 16-0

His Basketball IQ is very limited. He doesn't even recognize how desperate his own sport needs a salary cap. Problem is (((they))) don't want it cause (((they))) want those big market teams with the deep pockets to make it to the postseason to get those ratings. You wanna see the NBA take a dump? Put Minnesota and Milwaukee in the NBA finals, only bout 7 people will watch the damn series.

Should call it the NRBA
Nigger Rigged Basketball Association

if we can get man-drama moved to /asp/ we can get rigball moved too

>Ref calling things like moving screens against the Warriors

About fucking time.

Refs fucked up the game bad. Basketball should take 2.5 hours at the most. This game took over 3 hours because the refs were making idiotic calls to favor the Cavs. The Cavs were down 3 games to zero. It the Warriors won tonight, they would be the first team in basketball history to sweep the entire playoffs. Sweeping would also cost (((Silver))) tens of millions of shekels. So instead of letting history take it's course, he decided to put shot refs in to fix the game and make him some more money.

So why weren't any of the other games that GS won rigged?

>it took people this long to figure out nba is rigged
fuckign newfags
its been rigged for decades
lmao
owners know its rigged
you buy into this knowing that
silver will never lose his job because the definition of a commissioner has been modified by the owners
a commissioner used to be an independent party to rule over the sport, but now is a shill for the owners. every body is like this, FIFA, NHL, NBA, NFL, and MLB as well.

>silver
achtung juden!

Niggers didn't rig it, the kike (((Silver))) did.

I'll buy a Cavs hat if they complete the reverse sweep.

Nigga, you copied and pasted my post from Sup Forums.

if that were so they wouldve let drayboon foul out and you know it

Nah, it would be too obvious if Draymond got a second technical. It was already obvious they were favoring theCavs when they let Kyrie's backcourt violation go unnoticed. There would be physical fights if Dray got ejected.

He looks like he's dying of leukemia. Is he a lich?

He's Jewish.

>Cavs 24-45 from three
>Warriors 11-39 from three
>39 fucking point differential off 6 extra possessions
>this had nothing to do with it or the nba somehow rigged how long range shots were made

Fucking delusional. You know, there are actual conspiracies in the world. When you cry conspiracy at shit like this, it makes people dismiss every time the subject comes up out of hand no matter what.

What are magnets, Cletus. Not even joking buddy, this shit goes deeper than any of us can imagine.

The Warriors weren't defending because anytime they got close to a Cav they got called for a foul. Didn't want to risk getting an and 1 on a 3. When the refs call ticky tack fouls in the beginning, it fucks with the defensive mindset of the team that is getting the fouls. The refs knew what they were doing.

YEARLY REMINDER

>woman with no athletic ability
>has an opinion on what the men do
>needs to shut her mouth and keep cleaning

if it goes more than 5 games I'll never watch anything but highlights again.

>ITZ RIGGEDED! IT ALL B RIGGED YO WERD 2 UR MOMZ
I hope the Cavs fucking annihilate. The butthurt on here will be 10x better than election night.

fucking lost

It won't go to 7
Cleveland already shoveled a shit ton of money for their ring last year. Nate Silver isn't going to make it too obvious and do it again. Warriors are winning but it's going to happen game 6

>supremely assmad lebron haters
I could tell this thread was made before the 3rd quarter when refs were rigging it even harder for the warriors.