What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker ?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker ?

Other urls found in this thread:

feralaudio.com/show/office-hours-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0&ab_channel=sharpvonl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He stopped being funny in like 2010

I don't know if he's doing some deep cover performance art now, if he is it's not interesting

Hilarious talent, just about everything he does is worthwhile. Fuck your childish Sup Forums circlejerk.

I like his new album.

>if you don't like something I like it's because you're from Sup Forums and so your dissenting opinion is invalid
Fool proof

fuck off Tim, you aint foolin no one

What the fuck is that thing

he's a cuck who voted for obama

Who?

I like him triggering the alt right and BTFO of them on twitter.

That's a bout it.

Anyone who gets dragged into American political humour is doomed to become an idiot because Americans as a whole aren't individualistic thinkers and don't understand nuanced humour

Its a human if we were designed to withstand car crashes

I don't get it

I told him on call he jumped the shark a month ago or so during Office Hours. He wasn't sure how to react.

I still think he's capable of funny stuff, but there's no denying without Eric he gets very masturbatory.

He's a little bitch that wants his Muslim neighbor to take advantage of his wife so he can feel less guilty and like more of a victim

you got that the wrong way buddy, just look at his latest tweet, hes not coming back till 2017, or so he says, he's literally that buttblasted about all of this

Link to episode and time? Hahahaha

This. We got to him 100 percent.

He's trying to forget about it during the holiday season.

September 22nd

Was one of the first callers, asked him about Dr. Brule being cursed too. I thought he'd recognize the style, it's how him and Eric used to handle interviewers. Not straight up rude, just a few jabs in between non-answers and oddly phrased stuff.

I told him I don't think "jumping the shark" was bad in Happy Days, just different, and it's how I feel about his shows right now. Decker is still fun even if it's no Awesome Show, Good Job. When he's not talking politics and trying to antagonize Sup Forums for internet brown points, he's still very above the average, in my opinion.

Act like this newfound disdain of Heidecker didnt start with his opposition to the alt-right. It's comforting to fit in though, I get that ;)

Awe man i'd love to see his epic butthurt, you're like a celebrity now kek

He hasn't been good for years, ask my brother

>eric is travelling the world, eating exotic food and fucking beautiful women while tim is making shit post-ironic music and being butthurt on twitter

Decker, On Cinema, and Bedtime Stories are all brilliant, and were generally adored by this board until recently when many of you wanted to feel included in memeing him.

Tim Cuckdecker

This

I'd rather be ironic with my bros here than attempt any sort of post ironic creativity

I met him at a furry convention once. He's actually a pretty decent, chill guy off screen.
I'll see myself to the gas chamber now.

LMAO you put cuck in his name and got repeating digits oh man my sides have been le obliterated i love you guys

A cuck, but a funny one at that

>He's actually a pretty decent, chill guy off screen.

Yeah, no.

wew lad

@76444444
FUCKING SHIT GET

DESERVED IT

I couldn't get into On Cinema at all. I haven't seen the other ones, but Awesome Show ended up dropping in quality hard towards the end, and the 3rd Steve Brule wasn't as good I think.

I dunno, maybe my taste changed or it was his style, but I loved the first 3 seasons of Awesome show and not much else

I think I've listened to all of the Office Hours, and I vaguely remember that call. I thought the newest one was a little interesting too, it seems he maybe thinks MDE is sending trolls his way or something.
Office Hours got more and more serious as it went along really, probably correlated with the election obviously... anyway, I still want to like Tim, cuz he can be funny.
feralaudio.com/show/office-hours-live/
They're all there, except the newest, which is on his facebook page.

And so it is...

Oh boy here we go

>self-proclaimed cuck

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I actually forgot Brule, yeah. The third season was awesome but hey, i unironically respect your opinion as you've offered it in complete sentences and not memes.

>Tim Cuckdecker
>Cuckdecker
>Cuck
What a waste

People that take themselves too seriously wont like him.

leave this place

back to r/marxism or r/cuckold

Why do Redditors always bring up their website here? It's some weird shit

Because they aren't alphas. You can read about it on /r/theredpill.

wow liberals sure know how to suck the life out of a joke or should I say prep the life

Get over yourself, you fat fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0&ab_channel=sharpvonl

Include me in the screencap

chad

Like a British man wearing a dress? Or making a funny face and grunting?

He's doing the greatest bit ever attempted by a comedian and retards are eating it up every time he speaks. Playing these mongoloids like a fiddle.

Not doing bad there yourself

Rendered courtesy of Australia's top "scientists"

top fucking kek, you're right

Tim is ITT right fucking now

hated him since day one of TGTTM glad to see his shit get rekt

Prove it, faggot

I haven't seen all his stuff, but it's mind boggling to me that people enjoy his AS shows. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion and one television show can't be objectively blah blah blah. But still, I just can't wrap my head around it.
It would be like somebody telling me how much they love shoving a cactus up their ass. I'm sure such people exist, but I'll never understand why.

Tom Goes To The Mayor is literally his best shit. Everything else -> into the thrash

It's MODOK from the new Avengers movie

best of his shit is still shit

HOW WILL TIM FLYPECKER EVER RECOVER???

He's funny on Decker and On Cinema but all he ever does is argue on twitter so he's kinda petty i guess.