Tfw unironically Post Malone wrote the lyrics for Rockstar from a Sup Forums thread from about 9~ months ago that I was...

>tfw unironically Post Malone wrote the lyrics for Rockstar from a Sup Forums thread from about 9~ months ago that I was posting in

Someone go in the archive and find it.

It was a thread about Keith Richards throwing the TV out of the hotel window, and Liam Gallagher doing similar crazy shit in the 90's.

I was in the fucking thread and remember specifically, "That was legendary"...

>Inb4 It didn't happen

Post Malone has probably posts here or has done in the past. I am telling you, the shit was too coincidental for it to not have happened.

Someone find the thread m9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8KnGio4oJ8
rbt.asia/mu/thread/71207536/#71208624
rbt.asia/mu/thread/71224921/#71225027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i already know he posts just by looking at his ugly meme face

well yeah but just interesting to think about

i remember the thread specifically

dude plays minecraft so hes def autistic enough to post here

post i wanna let you know im proud of you

Proof?

lmao probs his producer trying to make some epic mucore

like lorde or whoever the fuck it was

I'm looking through the archive. I can't find the partciular thread though but nevertheless... it was pretty much some of the lyrics to rockstar right down to the phrasing

Doesnt mean anything bad, just maybe he subconsciously remembered it

Nah

It was a thread specifically about rockstars doing wild shit and the Keith richards hotel window TV incident was posted itt

his producer was tank but i mean, he probably had like 5 engineers work on it after so who knows

so what you're saying is that you didn't find proof of your claim and that you're asking for us to validate your claim? you had a dream, it happens user

No, faggot. I remember posting in the thread. It definitely happened. Does that mean Post Malone was in the thread? Who knows.

I don't know if that happened or not, but I'm positive that Post Malone posts or at least lurks Sup Forums.

Memories arent fotographic show proof or gtfo

That wasn’t Keith Richards. It was Keith Moon. You really should get your facts straight before you talk shit about people.

you're a fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?v=k8KnGio4oJ8

is it this trash thread? rbt.asia/mu/thread/71207536/#71208624
cause then fuck you OP thats the biggest reach in human history

No, but it was around that time. I read that thread already.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/71224921/#71225027 this?

No. I read that one. It was ery similar but the thread OP post was Keith chucking the TV

I take it back, sorry.

cant find any such thread. but i found this old meme band but cant remember their name. does anybody know?

nvm guys its univore

you better

The rockstar music video is pretty much a higher quality version of the katana meme

Why is this dude so ugly?

his aesthethic is redneck libertarian

?

I mean besides of any context

Because he is a libertarian, they are ALL ugly. Just take look at Friedman, fucking ugly; Hayek, fucking ugly; Mises, fucking ugly. Marxists on the other hand are pretty, just look a young photo Marx, Engels, Guevara, Castro, Stalin, Lenin and tell me you wouldnt hit that.

Hi I'm a dumb fucking namefag.

That's a very randum and hilarious name xD haha what's your instagram dude??

funny meme but thats not what i hinted at at all. the redneck-part was key. his aesthetic isnt just libertarian, its redneck libertarian. he wears the gadsden flag all the time. his aesthetic is believing crazy governemnt conspiracies, smoking cigaretts & drinking shitty beer, owning an unnecessary amount of weapons, living in the desert, living unhealthy in general and "fuck anybody who tells me shit". if his aesthetic was just libertarian he would be a skinny nerd in first semester of business or economy who never read adam smith but can name drop "the invisible hand of the free market" basically in every occasion.

Epic bro

I just made me some nougat pillows with a spoon of honey and couldn't stop laughing xD

Fuck my insta bro

He looks like a wax figure from a Neanderthal exhibit