>IT'S TIME YOU LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN

how can marvel fags even compete?

oh right,: LANGUAGE!, I DON'T SEE HOW THAT'S A PARTY

marta

That was only in the trailer. Instead we got "You were never a god. *thunk* You were never even a man!"

Can someone explain to me what the fuck the party line meant?

>"I'm bringing the party to you."
>*flys around corner revealing massive alien monster behind him*
>"I don't see how that's a party."

You see, its funny because a party is often a pleasurable, fun event where one can enjoy himself, but a giant, flying alien monster certainly isn't enjoyable.

Thanks, it's been a long time since I saw the film. Great banter, Joss.

MARVELKEKS BTFO

>DCucks still think their shit movies aren't filled with shitty quipps
>DCucks still think they have taste better than Marvelfags
>DCucks try and convince themselves movies directed by Fucking Zack Snyder are worthy of praise

Capeshit fans are the most delusional people on the planet.

God damnit you faggots actually are autistic, arent you?

Zach Snyder is a terrible director and a studio cuck, he will never make a another good film for the rest of his career, he will be relegated to producing more shitty DC super hero movies, while directing more superman movies (you DCunts know they're going to bring him back to life some how). The movies can't even stand on their own as movies how can the stand to create a greater extended universe?

It's part of Joss Whedon's contractual obligation to have all the characters personalities bleed into one. Thor's "take earth expressions literally" aspect ended up in ScarJo. This obligation of Joss is also why the avengers can be described as a variation of Iron Man.

it's a funny line man

cos like

she doesn't see how it's a party

he said it was a party but it wasn't one!

>make inches thick armor all over your body
>expose your mouth
>voice still sounds metallic

Great idea

Heroes don't cover their faces. That's the rule.

Man = being a stupid knucklehead and playing dirty to win, then get PTSD flashbacks when someone says your mom's name

BASED

You picked the most cliched line in the entire movie. God dcucks are pathetic.

>You're not brave. Men are brave.
In a world of cucks and nu-males I can appreciate this line. Bravo DC.

I hated this movie when it came out. I have watched it like 15 times now, and I fuckin love it now. I don't bother defending it, because I don't care what the masses think. I see the flaws, and I see what shines. Even if the whole movie is a misfire, some autist actually had the balls to make a fuckin capeshit flick on the level of a biblical epic. And that attempt alone, is more interesting and noteworthy than anything marvel will ever do in their 50 movies and tv shows. Snyder is either a complete retard or a total genius, but he'll never be forgettable. We are living in the Age of Affleck, and I can't wait till "Live By Night" comes out.

>ORANGE SLICES

IM1 and IM2 are the only Marvel flicks I can stand to watch anymore.

It's sad how good IM2 could have been

I just got finished with watching Guardians of the Galaxy and I was pretty disappointed with it, especially since I lot of people hyped it. It was filled with pop-culture references like footloose and ranger rick, had some of the dumbest dialogue and exposition dumps, and had the flimsiest excuse for an excuse to put catchy pop songs into the movie. I really hate the Marvel movies, which is really amazing that DC can't do any better.

The only thing wrong with Avengers is Whedon's shitty writing. Every line in age of ultron is some cringey quip

I think the movie was a mess overall. However, I really liked the Man vs God theme. It showed how much balls it would take to stand up to someone like Superman.
It seemed that, to Batman, it wasn't as much about actually beating Superman in a fight as it was about proving to himself that he had the guts to even attempt it.

DChads
>break the bad news
>i'd rather do the breaking in person

MCUcks
>dude orange slices lmao

beep beep

Is Lex Luthor giving that guy a cherry jolly rancher suposed to mean hes redpilling him?, or whatever the fuck

>Pepper Potts name triggers Tony
>Where you from, kid?
>Brooklyn
>lol me too, I'm not fighting you anymore LMAO