GOOLD?

GOOLD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ubu5kROPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they couldn't decide if they wanted to be a Stargate show, or a Battlestar Galactica knock off, and failed to be either. All the while being the teen stargate that they had made fun of in SG1.

was SGU misunderstood kino?

It was understood trash.

Should have had that Nox woman.

More

are you blind?

Dr. Weir best girl.

Yes. How dare you mock a man with blindness.

sgu is good, wish it was still streaming on prime video

SGU literally invented kino

>ywn be patrician enough to watch kinokino like eli

>inverted

The worst thing is that they already did the whole "team B woefully underprepared and completely cut off from help", and that was Atlantis.

How about that shit episode with the parasites or something and it was literally never explained how it was resolved and it ended on an infinite time loop.

>How about that shit episode with the parasites or something and it was literally never explained how it was resolved and it ended on an infinite time loop.

Literally everything was explained in the episode itself. They even made a video for idiots like you who couldn't even get that:
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ubu5kROPM

So this...is kino

Please don't taint kino by pretending this garbage was kino.

The problem was it didnt even commit and had those bullshit earth stones.

They didn't explain it in the episode you faggot, and that episode is literally post fact and probably made purely because they did such a shit job at ending the episode.

Fucking earth stones.

Also fuck the ugly lesbians in this show.

And fuck Eli. I hated him so much. Worst "science guy" ever. He's like a fucking anime character.

>A BLOO BLOO I-I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH

FUCKING HELL

They figured out the cure. They recorded it on the kino. They threw the kino into the Stargate. It went back in time. This was all shown and explained. Them being alive in the next episode confirms that. You and the three idiots who had to watch that webisode are the only ones who didn't understand it.

I miss these characters ;_;

Atlantis>SG1>SGU

We all do user, we all do.

I sadly own both seasons of SGU. I also own all 10 of SG-1 and all five of Atlantis. By the time I was coming to the realisation that SGU was not going to get any better I had finished the first season and since it ended on a cliffhanger I needed to know what happened next. Thus I had to buy the second season. I find it sad that the show was in the beginning of a metamorphasis into a real Stargate show as season two wound down. The characters were starting to interact more like an SG cast should and even Colonal Moppy was starting to do little bits of O'Neill snark. If they just hadn't gone and fucked up so much in that whole Blue Star Dive they did at the end I might have had faith a third season might have been better. I have thought on it and I think I know how to make the third season passable.
Everyone wakes up from the three years asleep, of course Eli figured shit out and joined them. But as the crew starts to wander they see the ship looks like it might actually be in better condition then they left it. They come out into the gate room and O'Niell is standing there in front of an opan stargate with stack of supplies all around him. He holds out his arms in welcome and says, "Supplies!"
I figure they could have had something like the SGC figured out how to make use of the nanite maker from Atlantis and had found yet another Icirus planet. They sent the nanites through the gate along with some naquida generators and the nanites spent all that time refurbishing the ship. So the crew finds a Destiny as shiny and new as if it just built yesterday. Now the gate can safely go back and forth from the Icirus planet to Destiny so every usless character can get out and we can get a proper cast in. I know it's out there but holy fuck it might be the only way to fix a horrificly crippled series.

>tfw you will never be on set with these characters in beatiful Vancoover countryside

shit fanfic

I never claimed it was brilliant writing, just an idea to try and drag that listing deathboat off the river styx. Don't like it then pitch a better fix.

you don't just shove RDA into something to make it good
he was already overplayed by the end of his sg1 appearances by becoming a ridiculous caricature of himself LOL FISHING LOL ANCIENT HEADGRABBERS AGAIN
with emmerich's movies in the garbage bin now, an sgu revival is literally the only way the series will continue in TV form, but who in their right minds would want to revive a show that 80% of the fanbase you have hates when you can just make new shows with the same themes (Dark Matter with Tapping, Mullie, and Mallozzi onboard, Travelers with Brad Wright)
point being there is no fix unless suddenly everyone who's still working that used to do stargate goes broke and wants to cash in on what dying fanbase there is left, in which case they'd resort to exactly the fanservice you describe to get people back onboard