Tfw can't listen to pic related without feeling like a Hillary voting BLM supporting antifa communist soyboy nu-male

>tfw can't listen to pic related without feeling like a Hillary voting BLM supporting antifa communist soyboy nu-male
Sup Forums has literally ruined music for me, what do I do Sup Forums?

Accept the fact that you're actually a Hillary voting BLM supporting antifa communist soyboy nu-male and embrace the fuck out of it

Stop caring about the opinions of people on Sup Forums.

Why the fuck do you care about feeling like a a Hillary voting BLM supporting antifa communist soyboy nu-male.Just listen to it.Don't be so insecure

ignore Sup Forums and listen to the music anyway

You're more of a pussy if you can't listen to music you like because of reasons.

Realize that there's nothing left wing or feminine about appreciating beauty.

disregard Sup Forums
acquire self-identity

sufjan is christian top-tier alpha chad

nothing soy about listening to him

Stop going to fucking Sup Forums you gigantic faggot. And start realizing that right-wing """conservatives""" or whatever you want to call those faggots who whine about muh identity are the subhumans

>unironically browsing Sup Forums
>unironically believing what Sup Forums says
kys dumb Sup Forumstard

if you get your sense of identity from any board on Sup Forums then you should be put down immediately.

But Sufjan is Christian conservative and writes songs about the glory of America.

>if you get your sense of identity from Sup Forums then you should be put down immediately.
ftfy

an actual fix while maintaining the message. incredible.

Is this satire

disregard self-identity
acquire self-interest

here you go you fucking identitarian

>Jesus would be ashamed of us all for our treatment of refugees

This is why you should listen to Pat the Bunny. Then you would KNOW that you’re a “Hillary voting BLM supporting antifa communist soyboy nu-male“.

i mean Sup Forums grew out of the satirical and sardonic racist stuff Sup Forums used to spout to drive away normalfags / to upset them while not actually being legitimately racist and then as more people joined they didnt really get it and just went with it and the swill culminated into an entire group of people who had to be contained into their own board Sup Forums but have just used that as a breeding ground of even bigger losers since then, after being influenced by extremely far-right sources; they then use all of this specialized terminology and four thousand fucking buzzwords to marginalize and compartmentalize anything that they don't agree with to make it seem trivial and to create a sense of dependency from its attendees for fear of being cast out and ridiculed like everything else outside of their tightly-knit circle of intellectual entropy

so, if you don't wanna listen to my boy sufj because you're enticed by the opinions of bottom-feeders then by all means, dont

By Sup Forums's definitions Hitler would be considered a soyboy. Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're on about.

>Openly and vocally Christian
>Pro-America
>Glorifies healing and natural beauty and not uglyness and weakness.
>Orchestrtions inspired by western classical and choir music
>Refuses to comment on his sexuality
>Loves Christmas
>In good shape (look at his arms!)

Yeah no, Sufjan is Chad-tier

Stop giving a shit about individuals and listen to what you like.
I can still enjoy Benji despite Mark's new album being political insert pandering bullshit.

You are letting the dregs of society influence your opinion on what sounds good. Rethink your position

You look really fucking stupid when you type in these butchered jargon clusterfucks, OP. Don't do that.

if you let Sup Forums brainwash you then you are an underage fucking numale
art and civilization are no longer for you, hope you enjoy frogs