youtube.com/watch?v=mJlPX2TjNgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is your favorite female fighter?

Champ in under 3 years. Book it.

die

this thread sucks, fuck you

bieber should pull a CM punk

unironically is more athletic and would do better

Also, Punk is a BJJ white belt, while Bieber has a blue belt.

FAGS

Holy shit he is a purple belt

Even though it's under edgy brah that's quite the feat for a pop singer

>asian champion in any league outside of asia
yeah right

what happens when he gets taken down

CM Punk

He did well against Thiago Tavares and Cub there. He's only getting better too

Can't wait till Fili beats Choi and I can call that brit a cuck

That said I think I prefer Choi, would be sad to see him lose

Ufc have blocked you from downloading there videos via youtube downloaders, pretty impressive

how do you think Fili beats him? do you think his striking is better or that is top game is throttling?

just you m8

Where's the picks guy been? Still need to give him mine.

>Champ in under 3 years

He's being impersonated by the scat spammer so I'd assume that's pretty demoralizing.

Like a guy above said, he will bring the forward pressure and Choi will crack. TAM specifically trains for high forward pressure and fili is fast and hits hard, and we saw Choi crack last time.

post your picks right now and i'll add them. I took picks before weigh-ins, got a lot. took picks after weigh-ins twice and got a few. i'll take more in about 14 hours

What are you using to download?

clipconverter.cc

ah cheers

they have blocked savefromnet onlivevideoconvertor and a few others I tried

dl jdownloader. yw in advance

that's a terribly shit program unless it's improved since i used to use it in like 2012

Doesn't he have a celebrity belt where they don't even roll and it's more like a fitness class?

try it or don't, dude. i'm just trying to help but i didn't sign up to deal with your autism.

That's what they said about Sage as well. 3 years later he's choking in the early prelims.

Sage has never shown the talent Choi has so that's a pretty unfair argument.

You don't think he could've learned to counterstrike in the year he's taken off to improve his game given his already fantastic boxing fundamentals?

I thought the same with Rory. Now he only wants to fight cans the rest of his career,

>Loses to Fili

I'll take Rory's career path for Dat Boi.

We'll find out soon enough, my friend.

fuck I want a slurpee but I feel like so an autistic manchild buying one

Man Rory went to hell for his fight with Robbie he's only now starting to get back. Having to fight Wonderboy as your warm-up didn't help anything for him when he wasn't even back yet.

hahaha what? TAM has looked like dogshit since Duane left. they aren't responsible for Cody's success, either. and even if you try to argue that they are (they aren't), his game plan over the last few fights has been to have slick counterstriking in dirty boxing range until he senses weakness.

TAM fucking blows, dude.

>Sage has never shown the talent
I don't know a 3rd degree black belt in Karate and a 3rd degree black belt in Kajukenbo is pretty impressive at 20. Once he gets his takedown defence and wrestling sprawl sorted I give him a much bigger chance of getting the strap than Choi. But whoever gave Sage a purple belt should be stripped

women's 115 is a joke come on son

>Cynthia is ranked for beating some literal who with fake tits

Duane certainly isn't responsible for Cody's success, also i never said TAM fighters have great striking i said they are all forward moving high pressure, which they are if you look at their fighters for the past 10 years.

>TAM fucking blows, dude.
they do but so does Choi

He has little power, low game IQ, an abysmal ground game, and got rocked by M i c k e y G a l l. He's not going anywhere.

serious question: do you guys think bucholz ever had his dick in cynthias butthole ?

You know what pisses me off? Joe Rogan and a bunch of other beta males saying its never okay to hit a woman. If you hit a man, expect to get hit. If you cheat on your boyfriend and send a picture to him, expect to get killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJlPX2TjNgY

personally, yes. yes i do.

100%

so how do you expect mediocre strikers blitzing forward to turn out? you think low ranked 145ers are gonna luck into KOs with no striking fundamentals? fili is gonna get heemed if he tries to pull that shit

nah

>He has little power
Based of what? The dude packs a punch and is huge for lightweight

>low game IQ
Will improve now he's training with good people

>an abysmal ground game
see above

>got rocked by an overhand
most would

As long as his hearts in it, which I'm not sure if it is, he'll be a goat by 25

>Once he gets his takedown defence and wrestling sprawl sorted I give him a much bigger chance of getting the strap than Choi.
Choi has shown more appreciable skill in one fight lately than Sage has in his entire UFC run.

They'll throw her into the deep end too soon and she'll get BTFO

based on watching his fights. show me one clip where hes "packed a punch" against anyone whos even close to a quality opponent. he's huge for lightweight and still cant get shit done. he struggles against 100% cans. he sucks.

your game IQ doesn't improve all that much regardless of how much time you put in. you have it or you dont

his ground game is white belt level. hes never going to have a good one.

he got rocked by a shit striker. that's unforgivable. idk why ur riding his shaft so hard but enjoy being disappointed

>your game IQ doesn't improve all that much regardless of how much time you put in. you have it or you dont
>his ground game is white belt level. hes never going to have a good one.
That's not how it works at all!

everybody does sooner or later but realistically she could go on 4 or 5 fight run of top 5 opponents straight to Joanna

>I give him a much bigger chance of getting the strap than Choi
As soon as someone says something this idiotic, it's best to just ignore the person rather than derail the thread by arguing with someone this stupid. You're never going to convince him because he's either too dumb to see or a troll.

I do think Sage has potential though, he's just far from the killer prospect he was once touted as.
He'll be a fun meme fighter that's always worth watching at the very worst.

have you ever played a sport in your life? doesnt matter how many hours u put in, you don't become a genius in your field unless you already have a high level of intuition. sage will always be perry levels of dumb in the fight game. smart dude in academics tho

he's not going to be solid on the ground until at least 25 but he'll still suck

2 tates at the same time man

her sister's way hotter. look at that juicy fat nipple that you can nibble on all night

how do you know this information?

Denying that fight IQ is something that can be trained is very silly. Won't turn you into Dominick Cruz but it'll make a big difference to an over-eager kid.
As a general rule veterans don't fight like retards.

Yeah but Choi is 25, in 4 years Sage will be better than Choi is right now if he sticks with it.
He shouldn't of even been in the ufc at 20 let alone pushed so hard. It's up to him if he wants to make it now.

>your game IQ doesn't improve all that much regardless of how much time you put in. you have it or you dont
Now this is an example of being retarded

>his ground game is white belt level. hes never going to have a good one.
Another retarded statement. Why not?
So why dont you tell me whats wrong with it?
You're absolutely retarded if you think Chois less of a meme than Sage.

>Oh but for sure he looked good against Sam Sicilia

Nah Miesha is qt af

She could be decent if they take their time and let her develop but I don't think they'll be patient.

thinking fight IQ or any game IQ significantly changes over time shows you've never competed in your life. veterans who were dumb to begin with become more defensive/conservative. they don't see opportunities and openings that veterans who were brilliant prospects do

I dont think you've ever trained in your life

peep the right boob. shit is plump

lol I live 5 minutes away from Serra BJJ in Levittown. come see me any time. ask for Paul C. where do you train, chubs?

other guy is right. idiots cant be helped so enjoy ur delusions

tates sister is soo fucking hot, look at her meaty box

I don't think it's such an absolute thing. Of course people have natural aptitudes for fighting but it's baffling to see somebody claiming that fighters don't learn how fight better over time.

>lol I live 5 minutes away from Serra BJJ in Levittown. come see me any time. ask for Paul C. where do you train, chubs?
Imagine getting this upset lmao

sbg Manchester

theres a difference between learning to fight better (ie they can be shown things that they learn to do over thousands of repetitions) and learning to fight significantly better (being able to adjust and gameplan and think in the ring). sage is example 1. he has very low fight IQ and can't do anything without his shitty dad coach screaming in his ear. it's unbelievable you cant see this. he wont just one day turn on his fight computer.

Except he's not, and you're either attempting to troll or you're just a huge pussy

>it's unbelievable you cant see this. he wont just one day turn on his fight computer.
I never said anything like this, at all.
I think we're done actually.

not upset at all. it's just clear you don't know shit and I'm calling you out on it. only soft little pussies on the internet think someone is upset if they call it like they see it

i'm on sbg manchester's facebook page. which one are you in these pics? the one all the way on the right huh?

>tfw i can heem every here

lol pretty sure homeboy doesn't need you keeping his balls nice and clean. keep to yourself dork

cheers

I train at AKA home central in San Jose. Ask for Dan C. and you'll be gettin some

Only on /heem/ lads

keep running your mouth dude. doesn't mean shit when you don't have half a clue. i assume i was right about you being the fat dweeb who can't even make eye contact with the camera

when she chokes out the scottish laddie, who is next? tecia?

Lol you are so mad.

>stop agreeing with him!

lmao

yeah dude frothing at the mouth "lmao." if you say it enough times it must be true, "lmao."

following that logic, you love sucking dick lmao

Who gives a fuck about this literal who?
They put her on a PPV instead of the FP prelims and she's worth discussing now?

The difference here being that you're desperately trying to convince others you aren't absolutely SEETHING

good on you for not fighting that you love weiner, my man

>clear you don't know shit
Yet you've been able to say nothing wrong with what I've said other than
>u don't train!

I look through Serra BJJ, no paul C in the likes, not friends with John Benduce or Renzo gracie, not in any of the photos or known by Josh.

you couldn't even give a real 1st name

>yeah dude dick stop saying im mad

yes. she was even discussed on /heem/ before her UFC debut because of Stud Radio. Catch up you goof

i deactivated my facebook in like 2012 homie. nice try though, akhbar

also i very clearly gave reasoning. not my fault you can only selectively read

i'm so mad. you got me

You sound like a real bitch. It think you're just baiting for (You)s