Defiant best ship. Enterprise fags get rekt

Defiant best ship. Enterprise fags get rekt.

enterprise e

MAKE CARDASSIA GREAT AGAIN

Worf's Bedroom is not best ship.

It should have been called the Napoleon.

ITT: muh cloaking devices

None of the Starfleet ships were that impressive really.

see

I ain't even swayed.

Cute little tugboat. Leave deep space to the real ships.

They looked better than le epic warbirds.

>Random tugboat hits Voyager
>Shields down to 40% Captain

A B L A T I V E
B
L
A
T
I
V
E

sounds like a stomach gas issue

Real men fly Mirandas

>Adrift, but salvageable.

None could defeat a Star Destroyer helmed by Jedi, that's for sure.

>drifts into another derelict ship
>its warp core breaches
>not salvageable anymore
Oh hey, Worf, you're gonna kill me but...

>mfw there's no DS9 episode set during the Borg attack.
>The Defiant away, lead by Worf
>Sisko pacing the promenade, angry, worried yet helpless
>O'Brian furiously upgrading the station in the event of a Borg attack
>Insight to the Dominion's capabilities against the Borg

I don't understand how this ship does so shit in combat, and why they can't outrun Kazon niggers at warp 9.975, etc.

there was some sort of rule that DS9 could never have the borg on

shame I would have like to see how they took advantage of the dominion war..

Wait why?

its a science vessel

lots of ships can do warp 9.99 and shit in a pinch

voyagers specialty was more in maintaining high warp at cruise

>defiant
kys ys

>Oh hey, Worf, you're gonna kill me but...
He was just about to ram it into the Borg cube killing everyone on board but suddenly cares about his ship when he's saved?

But that was my pitch, you never show the Borg. They never show up. Maybe even have them freak out at some unknown freighter showing up, Battle of Los Angeles style.

Losing a ship (and surviving) is a court-martialable offence in many navies, Worf was most likely concerned about his own ass

I doubt it is in hippy happy starfleet

It's just his klingon stubborness

Sup faggot

>one-episode TOS ship is better than the ship that's kicked the most ass in Trek history

Sure thing m8

Say that to my face bumpkin

the borg are a crutch like the daleks in dr. who

Saucer-style trek ships are all ugly af but have become iconic/associated with the show and thus get a free pass.

Why did they start using gasoline again in the 24th century?

>I doubt it is in hippy happy starfleet
It is. Picard was court martialed for the loss of the Stargazer.

What powered DS9? They often talked about the "stations power grid", but they never showed what generated the power, like a warp core or whatever. And that episode where they get stuck in an decommissioned Cardassian ore processing room doesn't count since it was as the name suggests, decommissioned.

>but suddenly cares about his ship
The Defiant was Captain Sisko's ship and we know Worf was afraid of him, when he realised he was alive he pictured the 3 hour shouting session he'd get from Sisko for wrecking it.

It's powered by self-sealing stem bolts.

>the 3 hour shouting session he'd get from Sisko
Worse, he'd have to listen to a conversation about baseball

Big-ass fusion reactor. The big red glowing thing on the bottom.

Star Trek is for Virgins

Just watched the episode where Kira friendzones Odo hard.

Why is she such a vapid bitch? She has to know.

Fuck betas, go back to r9k.

>Repeatedly say he's completely uninterested in relationships
>W-w-w-why did she friendzone me bros?

>Everyone's a robot: The series

>>Repeatedly say he's completely uninterested in relationships
That may be what he said but he was so in love with her there was an episode where he nearly gets her and Shakaar killed because they're flirting in front of him.

Where do changelings get their energy from if they don't eat?

You have that backwards bro

I had a girlfriend who watched star trek with me, she couldn't stand BSG

Post pics.

Explicit pics.

light

You mad?
The only good Star Trek is the third movie

If that's true then Odo was doing it wrong sleeping in a bucket in the corner where he'd get barely any light.

She fat as fuck I beat and only has you for money

No, it was just a colossal bore. We get it Ron, 9/11 was scary.

they just like how plants need darkness in their cycle to grow

Subspace. Which is also where they gain and lose mass.

Subspace is the answer to all Trek problems.

iirc, once Odo found his home world and communed with his people he just let himself shift freely on the floor.

its not mass they lose or gain, its volume

and they do it the same fucking way water changes volume when it turns to ice or vapor. move their molecules closer or farther..

I sware for a startrek thread you guys understanding of basic science is shit..

I don't think they used it that much. The way Sisko popped in and out of subspace in The Visitor makes me wonder if they could make a sapient subspace living species that can use it to pop about like Q.

They could also be a massive threat to The Federation seeing as they send all their FTL communications via subspace.

Star nemesis is also the only good moive

No you stupid mother fucker Changelings have to lose mass because we see them transform into obviously lighter objects (e.g. a little bird flying around, a carriable bag, etc.)

NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER

They don't lose mass, otherwise they'd never be able to get it back

They just move their excess mass into subspace

Shitty glorified shuttle that could only look powerful against Gamma quadrant savages who continuously throw sticks and stones against it.

They don't have to change mass, they could be changing density and literally compressing themselves into that shape. They don't have real muscles either so they could just massively increase their wing strength to compensate.

carriable bag full of latinum is really fucking heavy

a heavier bird can still fly by expending more energy

we also don't know Odo's actual weight is anyway it could be way lighter than a humanoids to begin with..

I just fucking said that.

IF YOU HAVE NOT FUCKING WATCHED STAR TREK

DO
NOT
THIS
THREAD

We fucking see Odo transform into a fucking cup which is then easily carried around on a tray like it's a normal cup.

Bajoran tears

>we also don't know Odo's actual weight is anyway it could be way lighter than a humanoids to begin with..

Then he'd never win in a punch-up. He handles himself pretty well so I'd say he's normal weight.

I know you're memeing but the Dominion were a serious threat, that's what this scene was supposed to convey to you (because it looks like The Enterprise).

>show about stationary isolation
>in a universe about diplomacy
>give them a warship

Huh, didn't think I'd meet my soulmate today.

No country has ever done anything diplomatically impressive without a bunch of warships to back it up.

>cloaking device
>ABLATIVE ARMOR
>no stupid looking saucer and nacelles
>nimble but hits hard

Greatest ship, no argument.

>Doesn't know the difference between "don't have to" and "can't"
If you cannot speak English, etc. etc. Stop getting so upset mate, it's not healthy.

>upside down because no one wanted to correct a producer
kek

what happens when they split a piece of themselves off, like when Odo gave Bashir a tissue sample. Do they have a nervous system? Is their 'brain' diffuse? Does Odo get dumber when he leaves some goo with Bashir?
I've never seen star trek except the newest movies btw

>implying the Federation didn't

They gave it to them because of the threat The Dominion poses to them. Without it, The Dominion could just run them down with skirmishes and they'd have no way to fight back once they went out of weapons range.

Galaxy class was a joke And before you say something like how that was jealous DS9 making it look like a bad ship, let's remember on TNG when the Ferengi used two old bird of preys to defeat the Enterprise.

right we see Odo manhandle people all the time, but if hes really light he could of offset that my sticking his feet to the deck and shifting his molecules around, his whole body can be turned into a perfect lever

The Defiant was best for short patrols and special missions but the Enterprise is more comfortable to serve on. You could live a pretty normal life even when away from home for years.

Is there an actual purpose for the warp nacelles to move on Intrepid class shits?

I'm not a huge fan of the Galaxy, primarily because it was a warship with a hotel interior, but the hotel interior means its primary purpose wasn't going to war.

Shiiiiit what episode is that? I'm halfway through S4.

To look cool

You're being fuck tarded. There was a scene where Quark carried Odo around shaped as a drinking glass. That nigger has to at least weigh 120 pounds.

energy efficiency depending on speed

BTS information said it was to stop the damage warp engines do, though that was never established on screen and the whole warp damage concept was dropped after TNG.

In any case they make no sense because there are only two positions.

>It's a Dax breaks into Odo's quarters while he's regenerating and moves all his furniture a few centimeters episode.

I get it, and honestly, everybody I talk to says the Dominion is what makes DS9 good, but still. The Defiance is the antithesis of the Federation

This bad boy can take down the Enterprise

>I'm halfway through S4

>dis nigga gets to watch Best Trek for the first time

I jelly

it goes back to an idea in the TNG tech manual for the nova class (before the environmental damage shit ever happened) it was supposed to move the nacelles out farther the faster it goes

VOY producers probably didn't bother with variable positions because
>much stock footage

>Chemically based guns when even today's navy is moving to railguns and lasers
>Heavily damaged by a kiloton yield nuke

Junk!

>no shields? how quaint, beam a photon torpedo into its CiC.jpg

>Battle of Los Angeles
You just reminded me that this awful movie exists

Please. Fighters, useless. Nuclear missiles, useless.

How fucked are Trek ships?

I get that they could never do this kind of stuff with models but I still think it was a real loss to Star Trek when they went digital

Not even that, it raises them up (and together) to go to warp, isn't that counter productive? Shouldn't they idle in the upward position and lower outward during warp travel?