Worth checking out?

Worth checking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDCyEvV6aAE
youtu.be/ejAlgB_HOq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also just got Prime and wondering the same.

no. no. no.

>literally the best character in the show

Guilty pleasure of mine. Comfy show to watch when you are sick and just need to lay on the couch eating ice cream.

hilarious because he or inspector kido aren't even in the book

Nope. Too boring.

>in the book
Get the fuck outta here...

The arc of the young secret agent and the young rebel woman is boring, but the arc of the middle-aged bureaucrats is far more interesting.

And the ending of the arc of a certain German philanderer there's an absolutely crazy scene that veers between comedy and awesomeness. Most out-there scene I have ever seen in a serious drama, wish more moments were like that.

Yes.

Understand that it's an alt-history show about a Nazi occupation of the USA. If you're expecting the most grounded, realistic setting, you'll be disappointed. If you're not autistic, though, it's great fun.

yeah i totally eat ice cream when sick

I literally only just now noticed he's the same guy who played Tom Builder in The Pillars of the Earth.

Fuck.

>all sickness is stomach sickness

Are you implying this?

why would you eat cold stuff when sick which includes flu,cold, stomach etc

Because if you have the type of fevery sinus-clogging, headache-inducing sickness, you ought to get into bed or under some covers on the sofa, with the heat on and a hot water bottle. The coldness of the ice cream cooling down your temperature and the inherent sweetness of it will be a nice reprieve from the oppressive feeling in your head and due to the temperature.

>I am explaining to a guy why eating ice cream is enjoyable

Wtf am I doing with my life?

what the fuck is this method
You usually eat a hot soup
>I am taking advice from a guy that I should eat ice cream when sick

Wtf am I doing with my life?

100%

It's some of the best television I've seen.

Production-values are through the roof, with sets, props and costumes that are mind-blowingly detailed.

If you're even the slightest bit interested in the genre of Alternate History Science-Fiction, or even the general history of Americana and WWII, it's fascinating.

Amazon even let's you watch Episode 1 for free:
youtu.be/dDCyEvV6aAE

Also Fortinbras in Hamlet.

I imagine every Jew in the show will be portrayed as a saint and every nazi on the show will be portrayed as evil. Otherwise it wouldn't have been allowed to get made. I think I have enough pro-Jew propaganda in my life thanks.

>people that don't know Rufus Sewell, much less from Dark city

fucking PLEBS would also have accepted A Knight's Tale

Season 2 soon.

youtu.be/ejAlgB_HOq4

>I imagine every Jew in the show will be portrayed as a saint and every nazi on the show will be portrayed as evil.

It's completely the opposite.

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary, folks

Based Kenneth Branagh Hamlet

There aren't many shitty Jews because there are like 4 Jews ever mentioned in the show, three of which are in one episode where you find out a stealth Jewish family is trying to keep Jewish traditions alive in secret, but like half the Nazi characters are presented sympathetically, often more so than the Resistance Movement.

What about The Illusionist?

>TELL ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

You'll be surprised.

>alt-history show about a Nazi occupation of the USA
:déjà-vu intensifies.jpg:

I tried to watch it but honestly got bored after 2-3 episodes. Neat concept, flawed execution.

Wow, you're so clever. I've never heard that one before! Comparing Trump to Nazis? You've certainly given me a lot to think about. Thank you for your insight.

b-but I thought alt-right people love nazis, why are you acting offended??

Yeah, you're right. Hearing the same insult every single Republican presidential campaign since the 50s has been attacked with is very offensive. Truth be told, I had to retreat to my safe space and process the sheer weight of your acumen and political savvy.

Please, enjoy this (you) for your landmark achievement in political discourse.

Him and kido are the best

are the nazis depicted as the bad guys?

They are depicted as 3 dimensional characters, John Smith not wearing his SS uniform is no different from Jack Bauer, he's a man doing whatever it takes to put down domestic terrorism, yet he's also haunted by things he did during the war.

one of the best examples of how well written his character is when he and a colleague are ambushed during a motorcade, during which his friend is mortally wounded. Rallying, Smith guns down the terrorists til one of them is left alive and unarmed, and rather than execute him on the spot as payback for his friend, chooses to arrest him.

>tfw all the 'good' guys are boring as fuck and all the nazis and japanese imerial government workers are goat

might watch it then

best shakespere adaptation ever?