neverendingchartrendering.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all of them are longer than 10 minutes
not true, by the way

>The best of all times
>1955-1979

>The best of all times
>1955-1979
>yet also includes Temple Of Love (1983) and Medicine Bottle (1992)

sister ray is garbage and it always will be

Imagine having this taste. Fucking disgusting. The only thing more pretentious than this would be going to RYM, picking 50 random songs from the Esoteric chart, making your list and pretending you actually enjoy whatever the fuck kind of communist pseudo-intellectual drivel filled """songs""" you can find there. (The closest thing you'll find that can qualify as """music""" is some blue-haired, fat tranny attempting to play guitar with cool avant-garde lyrics and composition a.K.a unlistenable trash talking about how bad capitalism and the patriarchy is or some other bullshit nobody cares about because "xe" got mad someone got her gender wrong the other day.)
I'll bet you anything that Scaruffi hasn't listened to even a quarter of the music he speaks so much about, you can tell because his descriptions of a song are often are so completely different from the actual song that you wonder if the old man is fucking deaf or just put the album on mute while he listened to something else.
And even if he did listen to that much music, it would be even more pathetic, considering he unironically falls for the "muh obscure means good" meme and obviously doesn't even know what the fuck to make out of what he listens so he just writes some random bullshit, pretends he understands it and give it a 7 because fuck it, if you're gonna be a pretentious fuck might as well go all out and never give a high score.
If you're still unironically interested in whatever this senile pedophile literally who thinks about music, might as well stop listening to music. It's not for you, buddy.

>obscure
>dylan,the doors & grateful dead in his top 20

apologize immediately

>people have different opinions from my own

This list is anything but obscure

>"an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies"
>it's literally random guitar strumming that's barely audible because of the noise and Lou Reed talking about his ding-dong
Can someone explain this to me? It makes no fucking sense.

why did he include songs from the 80's on these lists

>glorira gaynor - i will survive

Only brainlets don't understand Scaruffi

It's a good song

when i read this, i was afraid, i was petrified. Kept thinking i would need to live without scruffi by my side. spent many nights thinking how he got it wrong, but then i realized it's actually a pretty good song

le ebin Sup Forums brainlet triggered into spewing all the buzzwords that come to mind for some reason
btfo "soyboy" xd

>short songs
>starts the list off with a 7+ minute track

>down under is there
true patrician

wow, for someone who considers TMR to be the best album of all time, this is a pretty plebish list

>includes Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelen
Wow, I guess he was a pleb after all.

>for someone who considers TMR to be the best rock album of all time
fixed. Just like Christgau, he considers jazz and classical to be the best music.

Aye Peter Green gets some love.... and holy shit Edweena by The Residents. Fucking Little House I Live In and Brown Shoes Don't Make It. Bot to mention Sad Eyed Lady. Not to Mention goddamn sister ray and the underrated Marquee Moon. Radio Ethiopia. The only one I disagree with is Stairway, but everything else is on point.

It's official he's a genius

>The closest thing you'll find that can qualify as """music""" is some blue-haired, fat tranny attempting to play guitar with cool avant-garde lyrics and composition a.K.a unlistenable trash talking about how bad capitalism and the patriarchy is or some other bullshit nobody cares about because "xe" got mad someone got her gender wrong the other day
unironically post your taste in music
neverendingchartrendering.org/

Why should they be shorter than ten minutes? Is your attention span that short?

Beatles fan detected

Underrated post

that list isn’t very obscure. Do you expect everyone to exclusively choose radio hits like the rolling stone? You can’t expect every critic to pander to retarded faggots like yourself who barely listen to music, yet think they have the epitome of good taste.

9/10

has he written about this at length?