Let's have a serious discussion about this. Can Europe still survive? What needs to happen

Let's have a serious discussion about this. Can Europe still survive? What needs to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/atak-na-polakow-w-calais-para-jechala-przez-plonaca-zapore-robilismy-to-w-obronie-wlasnego-zycia-6136974923687553a&usg=ALkJrhgFOTLuB0fM14NPyaBTIfXpi73-NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No and I don't want Europe to survive, anyway. Suck a dick lol.

Thats only Sup Forums related

Leave my thread rapefugee.

End political correctness and deport them all.

Nah it's universal. Everyone is talking about it.

Stopping immigrants won't help, but it's a good start, I guess. But there is already a lot of immigrants inside the most relevant European countries so I guess Europeans better start to plan something, a plan that will make Muslims abandon their archaic beliefs. I know that's almost impossible but yeah.

>Everyone is talking about it.
nobody besides a few obese right wing virgins on the internet is talking about it

I'm so tired of this nightmare. I wish all sheep would just fucking grow up already.

you can't do anything about it anymore whitey, it's too late now
you cumskins will pay for your crimes

Yeah thanks for the namecalling but nobody is swayed by your childish behavior anymore. Go back to 2015.
Ok you are a shill.

>Europe is burning
Your time is night old-worlders
Time to die

As if murica is doing so well either. You just have some better leaders you were lucky.

Ow man the news is so bizar that I thought that article was real until I saw the news agency. What has happened to this world.

The majority of natives support mass-migration of muslims into Europe. And if that's what you want, so be it.
I'm open about not wanting muslims here, and because I'm not white people are very apprehensive about calling me a racist. It's pretty funny.

*Western Europe

reee

The word racist has become a joke. It's like saying "save the trees!" except there is a lot of death involved. I hate liberals.

Karma's a bitch

lel

>pic
how is ISIS related to "cultural enrichment"?

No you are just doing what the elites want similar to the colonization. I for one don't like to suck the dick of rich evil white men.

>I want to have my cake and eat it, too
K y s

Isis? You believe that meme? Yes the hundreds of thousands of crimes are commited in Europe that are commited by migrants are all isis members. Wow you are stupid. No offence but wow. Just wow I don't want to believe the French are this retarded.

We should save the trees though.
Save our continent, get rid of immigrants and save the trees

Hey I'm not the one sucking elite dick here.

I mean that this shit belongs on Sup Forums

What is on this picture are ISIS claimed terror attack

Yes I agree actually.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.pl&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/atak-na-polakow-w-calais-para-jechala-przez-plonaca-zapore-robilismy-to-w-obronie-wlasnego-zycia-6136974923687553a&usg=ALkJrhgFOTLuB0fM14NPyaBTIfXpi73-NA

Open Borders need to fucking stop. Uncontrolled mass migration must be stopped, Mosques that receive foreign funding have to be closed, every single (((refugee))) should be background checked, the police should be allowed to immediately act when it comes to terror suspicion and in all honesty, I think the practice of Islam as a whole should be completely forbidden. This shitty religion has never brought Europe anything but pain and suffering and has no place in Europe.

My god Germany don't be a fucking cuck right now just not now. Just don't it really gets old.

I don't know if you are trolling or just a proxy but your country is one of the reasons europe is so shit right now with all this islam thing.

>Can Europe still survive?

Theoretically it can survive as long as the vast majority of police force and military is white.
A Leo 2 can roll over a million violent muslims if it wants as long as they have no heavy wepons. The problem is, this changes slowly. Since we have no conscription anymore and have a pure professional army no normal German guy goes there. (shitty job, shitty money, shitty reputation) I.e. a lot of immigrants do so (thankfully mostly slavs right now)
Same for the police. Politicians say they also need more immigrants because they can deal better with their own people that flood the country.

So there is not that much time left.
+ if I see that there are still like 40% of the voter that vote for Merkel I begin to lose all hope for this former great place.

wonder what technological and societal all those africans will bring us before eventually leaving
truely europe is set for another golden age

No.
Pic related, ecuatorians voting for Ecuador elections IN MADRID.

this is what europe deserves for colonialism.

The problem is toxic masculinity.
Kick all muslim men, leave all the women younger than 35.

>le cuck meme xDDD

Are you going to praise kek next you humungous faggot? Take this shit back to Sup Forums