If you're a single guy and you have NOT been to Thailand you're gay

If you're a single guy and you have NOT been to Thailand you're gay

I hate humidity and I hate sex. What possible reason would i have to go?

Didn't they sell all their women to Japan and replace them with ladyboys?

Thai Girls for the most part look like shit. Eastern Europe is where its at

Asian women are ugly, especially south-east asians. Also, that entire region smells like shit.

NO I WANT WHITE GIRLS ONLY NOT SOME CLOSED EYED NIGGER CHINKS.

>I hate sex
Is that even possible? Oh, you're a circumcised american...

Not going to Greece for them sandwich blowjobs. Can get a whole party of women for the price of a footlong sandwich here.

The problem with Thailand is all their hookers have a penis.

Not even circumcised. I've never enjoyed sex with either men or women.
I last for hours, never come and then get bored.

Sex with gooks isn't worth herpes

I am circumcised and I bet I have already got more pussy than you will in your entire life.

Fucked a girl in Italy and she had never seen a circumcised dick before. Blew her fucking mind when she took my big American dick out. She loved every inch of my circumcised dick and begged for more.

>things that never happened

>enjoy your AIDS and STD infections

Thai women look like gross reptiles.
Most SE Asian women in general age like milk after like 15. Many just look like a wet bag of shit from day one. Very very few look decent, and none of the shemales "pass".

I'd rather go to a Japanese soapland.

those are mostly men

do you work at wendy's making $150k per year?

How to get AIDS-the thread.

Not everyone is a fucking autist like you. She was literally rubbing my dick all over her face and begging me to fuck her after she sucked it. She told me it looks a lot better and was amazed at how long I could last.

I don't even have to ask you if you have ever made a woman uncontrollably shake from orgasms during sex. I bet you don't even know what a pussy taste like. Probably a virgin.

>Visiting a country most well known for men who look like women
>Straight

You're one of those faggots who think fucking a trap isn't gay aren't you?

This is Sup Forums, user

We're all Medical Directors at Chik-fil-A with 19 inch cocks pulling in 450k/year

Why? For hookers? We have those in Vegas. I can drive there instead of flying halfway around the world

None of those women look worth fucking

Every fucking thread about women or anything sexual always becomes a size or cut argument. I could set my watch to it.

No, I am broke as fuck. Work a shit job but saved enough to visit Europe for a couple months.

Sex itself is not that important to me. I want a specific experience within certain limitations and relationships. Simply being able to say that I bribed a crackwhore to accept rape does not appeal.

>never come

It's all in your head... use your fucking imagination

You just set your QUADS to it. CHECKED

i allready have aids, no reason to get double aids

But I can't afford it

But yeah I eould love to drown in boipucci

WowThatEscalatedQuickly.jpg

Ill go for the trannies when I can afford it.

Is it really worth the chlamydia and gonorrhea?

>women

The odds of getting aids from a woman is very small... if you're using a condom it's almost non existent.

>t.Mgabe Mutafasa, Norwegian, originally from Benin

There actualy is its the reason fags still die from aids they litteraly get super aids from all the diffrent strains they harvest

I just want to snuggle with an asian qt. Not a weird looking Thai whore.

>have horrable acne and acne scarring
>red marks
Pretty sure even thai whores would have standards

>Thai hookers
>Women

thai girls have a nasty look to them
no thanks

>red marks
They go away in a year

>acne scarring
That never goes away :D Have fun with that

(I got that shit too)

Me too ! I had sex two times , just to be sure i hate it for sure , and for ME sex is overrated ANYWAY ,

THEY ALL HAVE A PENIS

more info about Greece, where do you find the hookers? Are there brothels like Thailand?

I have a girlfriend and I hate hot, sweaty AIDS.