America is going to miss out on hosting the World Cup because of Trump's racism

America is going to miss out on hosting the World Cup because of Trump's racism.

espnfc.com/united-states/story/2888168/us-presidential-election-could-hurt-world-cup-bid-ussf-chief-sunil-gulati

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck about sportsball

>soccer

And not a single fuck was given

Who cares lol

as opposed to Qatar and Russia where illegal immigrants roam the streets and everyone who says something about them gets called a racist

Wow, I'm hurt.
Pro tip: Americans hate soccerball.

What the fuck is a Gulati?

Why do other countries think they are relevant?

but russia and quatar are ok ;)

t. Nu-male

>World Cup
Is that like the World Series?

Really makes you think about pooing in the loo

i am now a cruzmissile

Is that England's mayor?

Even more reason for Americans to vote for Trump. FIFA is one of the most corrupt organizations in the entire planet. They make italians look nice and honest. Fuck these asswipes.

>povertyball

Americans don't give a shit.

>Trump's racism

trump has never said anything racist

>7-1

7-1

The only time this country cares about soccer is during the World Cup

Other than that
Who gives a shit besides some hipsters from Seattle and New York ?

if our national team wasn't already garbage this might matter.

>oh no not the povertyball

kek

7-1

7 - 1

>povertyball

lol

>Y-you can't host a sports tourney if you don't allow your country to be shat up!
kek, pathetic and desperate

Things that won't influence hosting a World Cup
>favelas
>literal shit water
>Crimean occupation
>corruption and bribery

7-1

>USA
>Caring in the slightest about a dive grass tournament

>caring about a sport for poor people

>7-1

We shouldn't host that corrupt bullshit anyway.

7-1

Yeah, Trump's a jackass, but fuck this guy.

it's billions of dollars lost.

The only "people" who play soccer are women, children, homosexuals, and shitskins

1-7

>We would rather host the competition in a third world country where attendees have to worry about dying from rampant disease as well as at the hands of criminals than a country with a leader CNN told us wasn't a nice person

We play football and baskeball, dude. Who gives a shit about soccer?

Cool, host it in some 3rd world shithole, and enjoy your Zika, kidnappings, and I would love to see Costas get pink eye again from poo pillows.

caring about dramadive is the most nu-male thing you could possibly do

Also forgot to add we haven't hosted a WC since 94 and it is still
The most attended , Most viewed ,Most popular , highly rated by tourist WC ever

Nobody can host events like us because we do this shit for 4 different sports every year

>World Cup
Thank you trump.

Wow thats a new one. Nu-males can't even come up with insults.

Go watch tall niggers throw a ball around, i know you guys BBC

>povertyball

Seriously, who cares? No one in the US watches soccer. I played for 13 years and would rather watch F1 than soccer.

Besides the FIA is a much more legitimate organization than FIFA. I'd rather my money goes to them.

Sorry Jose, here in America we play real sports.

The Ballocaust

Has America ever won a World Cup? I tried looking it up but I don't know what any of these things are.

holy fuck the jews are coming from all the place trying to keep some puppet as president

even offered 200million to trump for a vp to try and get a little control back if he wins

200million unbelievable

>implying they weren't just going to find another excuse if hillary won

>not the Huelocaust

I bet we still host the superbowl. That's the most important football game so we still win.

Have you ever seen American soccer fans? They're as nu-male as it comes. Soccer is a faggot sport played by sissy faggots anyway. Kill yourself, monkey.

if this is actually a priority on a national level in your country, you're fucked.

Go watch effeminate niggers flop around like fish after barely getting touched

>BRA71L

Go get shot in a favela you slightly bigger discount Mexico. Even the rest of the BRIC's stopped giving a shit about yoir poverty hole after your economic crash because all you're country is good for is deforesting the Amazon.

-

Good. One less terrorist attack to worry about.

7-1

AMERICA'S FAVORITE NATIONAL PASTIME: HATING SOCCER

anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

>I've held off on writing about soccer for a decade -- or about the length of the average soccer game -- so as not to offend anyone. But enough is enough. Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay. Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer. In a real sport, players fumble passes, throw bricks and drop fly balls -- all in front of a crowd. When baseball players strike out, they're standing alone at the plate. But there's also individual glory in home runs, touchdowns and slam-dunks. In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway. There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms." Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in. That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep. Liberal moms like soccer because it's a sport in which athletic talent finds so little expression that girls can play with boys. No serious sport is co-ed, even at the kindergarten level.

hello doggiewoggie

Good. Less ham-and-eggers visiting the Best America. Good riddance.

>soccer
Literally a joke sport.
Literally the poorest sport for the lowliest of races.
All you need is a fucking ball and a couple of sticks for goalposts.
Every civilized sport usually requires about $1000 spent on various shit.
Not soccer.
Nope.
Just a fucking ball and a couple of sticks as goalposts.
There's a reason why civilized kids stop playing that in elementary school.

>No other "sport" ends in as many scoreless ties as soccer. This was an actual marquee sign by the freeway in Long Beach, California, about a World Cup game last week: "2nd period, 11 minutes left, score: 0:0." Two hours later, another World Cup game was on the same screen: "1st period, 8 minutes left, score: 0:0." If Michael Jackson had treated his chronic insomnia with a tape of Argentina vs. Brazil instead of Propofol, he'd still be alive, although bored. Even in football, by which I mean football, there are very few scoreless ties -- and it's a lot harder to score when a half-dozen 300-pound bruisers are trying to crush you. The prospect of either personal humiliation or major injury is required to count as a sport. Most sports are sublimated warfare. As Lady Thatcher reportedly said after Germany had beaten England in some major soccer game: Don't worry. After all, twice in this century we beat them at their national game.

>Baseball and basketball present a constant threat of personal disgrace. In hockey, there are three or four fights a game -- and it's not a stroll on beach to be on ice with a puck flying around at 100 miles per hour. After a football game, ambulances carry off the wounded. After a soccer game, every player gets a ribbon and a juice box. You can't use your hands in soccer. (Thus eliminating the danger of having to catch a fly ball.) What sets man apart from the lesser beasts, besides a soul, is that we have opposable thumbs. Our hands can hold things. Here's a great idea: Let's create a game where you're not allowed to use them! I resent the force-fed aspect of soccer. The same people trying to push soccer on Americans are the ones demanding that we love HBO's "Girls," light-rail, Beyonce and Hillary Clinton. The number of New York Times articles claiming soccer is "catching on" is exceeded only by the ones pretending women's basketball is fascinating. I note that we don't have to be endlessly told how exciting football is. .

Dank phone autocorrect.

DOJ READY TO BLAST FIFA ONCE AGAIN

even if that's true it's one time thing who cares

hosting soccer games automatically raises your country's level of homosexuality by a factor of 2. we don't need that gay shit with justin bieber hanging around here we're teetering on canadian levels of gay as it is.

>it's a butthurt monkey pretending 7-1 wasn't a national crisis for his country episode

>Caring about divegrass not puckface

7 (seven) - 1 (one)

>It's also foreign. In fact, that's the precise reason the Times is constantly hectoring Americans to love soccer. One group of sports fans with whom soccer is not "catching on" at all, is African-Americans. They remain distinctly unimpressed by the fact that the French like it. Soccer is like the metric system, which liberals also adore because it's European. Naturally, the metric system emerged from the French Revolution, during the brief intervals when they weren't committing mass murder by guillotine. Despite being subjected to Chinese-style brainwashing in the public schools to use centimeters and Celsius, ask any American for the temperature, and he'll say something like "70 degrees." Ask how far Boston is from New York City, he'll say it's about 200 miles. Liberals get angry and tell us that the metric system is more "rational" than the measurements everyone understands. This is ridiculous. An inch is the width of a man's thumb, a foot the length of his foot, a yard the length of his belt. That's easy to visualize. How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?

>Soccer is not "catching on." Headlines this week proclaimed "Record U.S. ratings for World Cup," and we had to hear -- again -- about the "growing popularity of soccer in the United States." The USA-Portugal game was the blockbuster match, garnering 18.2 million viewers on ESPN. This beat the second-most watched soccer game ever: The 1999 Women's World Cup final (USA vs. China) on ABC. (In soccer, the women's games are as thrilling as the men's.) Run-of-the-mill, regular-season Sunday Night Football games average more than 20 million viewers; NFL playoff games get 30 to 40 million viewers; and this year's Super Bowl had 111.5 million viewers.

>sports
>mattering more than good leadership
OY VEYYYYY GOYIM! WE'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR PRECIOUS SPORTS BALL IF YOU VOTE IN THAT RACIST BIGOT!

>7-1

kek

>World Cup
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Call me when they cancel the Superb Owl.

>B-but my craft beer and black framed glasses and my beard don't make me a "new male" and the fact that I watch soccer I-I mean football is just a coincidence!!

stay salty

>Remember when the media tried to foist British soccer star David Beckham and his permanently camera-ready wife on us a few years ago? Their arrival in America was heralded with 24-7 news coverage. That lasted about two days. Ratings tanked. No one cared. If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.

Americans don't really give a shit about soccer. The Mexicans and other third worlders living in America do.

what's a world cup?

Oh no that overly expensive event that cost host countries money for the profit of an international cartel won't be coming to a country that doesnt care about it?

>Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer.
Could not be more wrong even if she tried.
People like Messi and Tsuu are objectively more famous around the world than any of your "Football" players. I've only heard of Tom Brady and that's because South Park made fun of him. And even he isn't paid nearly as much as the average football star in a top league.

7-1

No one really cares, honestly, soccer isn't even that important to Americans.

No. What a ridiculous question.

>Not the semi-final solution

That guy is racist as fuck.

The women are pretty good actually I thought.

Well damn. I'm done with the Alt Right. I'm a SJW missile now.

The irony is that soccer was one of the few places rightwing groups in Europe could express themselves.

You don't want to host any international sport events. Costs you billions and only makes money for Fifa or whatever organizer.

>People like Messi and Tsuu are objectively more famous around the world than any of your "Football" players.

We really don't care what the rest of the world thinks of our sports.

Soccer

Lol

>caring about poorball

7-1

Top kek
Forgot about that one

>In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway.
Also, that England goalie who let an American score against him in 2010 hasn't even been near a major tournament with England since because he was blamed for the 1-1 on his own. England football fans even threatened to burn his house down.

>you don't like kicking a ball around in a field of grass ?wow such a nu-male loser
>what do you mean you actually pursue higher objectives and care about how your nation goes more than you care about a fucking group of millionare douchebags that kick a bag of air around? are you stupid?

>The irony is that soccer was one of the few places rightwing groups in Europe could express themselves.

Even when half their teams are non-European?

Oh no, the Americans are surely going to care!