When she's ready for a session of The Wall on vinyl

>when she's ready for a session of The Wall on vinyl
Which other records are great for hook-ups with faux-deep prog rock girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efpHs41Zrm4
youtu.be/O1cAZbw_gbY
youtu.be/O-1bOANA-AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=efpHs41Zrm4

who is this whore

nothing comes up in my reverse image search

is it OC?

That's literally the hanging body from the Hellhammer demo tapes on the album cover

After a long night of hookin'
trade didn't like the session

youtu.be/O1cAZbw_gbY

i got u senpai

girls dont listen to prog

It's my fwb. Decided on The Wall and I Love You, Honeybear. can post more pics if you want.

She's a looker, I'm interested.

this is OP by the way.

sup montie. hows college?

want more?

it's great, mate. best time of my life. (y)

Yeah I like her.

she's a monster in bed. those lips are heavenly.

She sure is really fuckable, nice user. Id say Saucerfull of Secrets or Meddle for a smooth psychedelia. Prog gets boring when you binge albums
Moar pics aswell

Meddle is a great idea. Thanks, user. She'll be home in a few hours and I may give that a whirl. :-)

She's really banging, good work. Everything suggested so far is great but for something more modern, Frames by Oceansize has some nice mellow moments.
youtu.be/O-1bOANA-AU

God fucking damnit is that really your girlfriend?

This is smooth, man. Nice work. Any more recs from this artist?
I'm as shocked as you are. without getting any massive gains from going to the gym, just the act of exercising brought women to me I never thought I would attract.

>It's my fwb
Translation: it's some girl I stalk on social media

you cannot be montie

I refuse to believe

if there's any proof I can provide for you I'd love to help, mate.
by Montie I thought he meant Canadian. because mounties. sorry for getting your hopes up, user.

>tfw your gf likes the same pseudo-intellectual entry-level hipster garbage as you

all is well in life

Degenerates need to get out.

>sorry for getting your hopes up, user
actually I probably would have killed myself knowing that montie is having a better life than I am

I said "faux-deep" in my original post, mate. I grew out of the music years ago lol.

one of my favourites. thanks user.

>protip: live albums
That way you 2 get a round of appluase and cheers every few minutes.

You picked her up at the gym? I cant imagine anyone that browses Sup Forums to be working out regularly

>every few minutes
But they're prog fans so more like every 7-15 minutes

kek

it's more like she picked me up.

I'd love to time a nut to some applause. any live album recs?

bump.

where are the nudes tho

Nice body but facially I think she’s an ugly cunt, to be quite honest. It’s like you’re either not trying or just memeing. Either way it’s very sad that you post her pics here for your own validation. You’ll look back on this and cringe your heart out before long.

I like you Montie. Not as much as I like Oasis, but I do like you.

>tfw too hot to hook up with your chick

I know I'm being an absolute cunt, mate, I've been high for several hours and seek compliments and validation wherever I can get it when I get too high. regardless, her face is sexy in my eyes. no cringe in that respect.

and who are you to like me?

bump

it took me much longer than I'd like to admit to appreciate the vocalist in Rush. I've not gotten around to listening to Moving Pictures yet. thanks for the rec. :-)

bost tiddies

Please don't.

nah man, some of the pics I shared are personal but I don't mind them getting out. nudes could spell a split and I'm not ready for that yet lol.

???

It's a great album but don't go into it expecting prog. It's much more streamlined than that. Also Red Barchetta is one of the greatest songs of all time

2112 is on the album as well, right? Red Barchetta and 2112 are in my top favourite Rush songs for sure. as a general rule, prog isn't one of my favourite subgenres. there are a few gems in the category.

post nudes faggot

you owe it to us

I can't do that, user. the risk of her nudes circulating back to her, while insanely small, isn't worth it. she and her sex drive are too important to me at this moment.

use your imagination.

last one, unless this thread is alive and well tomorrow. thanks for the recs everyone, esp Meddle and Oceansize. playing them tonight. :-)

post a picture of you, i wanna see how good looking a man has to be to slay this high calibre

if this thread is alive in 2hrs I will. sorry, mate. picking her up rn.