#BurnForBernie: Show the DNC That The PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

The corrupt DNC and Washington crony capitalist fuckers have rigged this entire election for Hillary in direct defiance of the will of people.

We are kept as slaves! Our votes DO NOT MATTER! Black Lives Matter DOES NOT MATTER! ALL of the Anti-TRUMP protests DO NOT MATTER!

The corporations that control this country DO NOT CARE!

If the current level of protests are not having an effect, it is only logical to take our war to the next level.

When the Buddhists were abused the the fascist South Vietnam government their cries went unanswered until their boldest members made the ultimate sacrifice for true equality, free college, and student loan forgiveness.

I beg you, if you #FEELTHEBERN, then join me in sending a message that the elites cannot ignore.

#BURNFORBERNIE #ULTIMATEPROTEST

I agree.

Spread it on tumblr facebook twitter

If you support our message, please help us spread the word Twitter and other social media platforms.

The brave Buddhists were only successfully because they were able to capture media attention.

Need a light?

I'll give you a bump OP.

can they do it from facebook?

spread this to bernouts so we can see some chaos

>election is over
>CNN not calling New Jersey immediately for Clinton

well that can't be good

I'm not a Bernie supporter but yeah, they fucked you guys hard from start to finish with that super delegate bullshit.

The psychological factor alone of being that far behind from the start translates into lost votes.

None of you will do shit. You will circle jerk in this thread, leave, and then do nothing.
Meanwhile all the bernie supporters will beat your asses if you ever show up in public.
You fucking betas couldn't even bench the bar, you think you will have ANY EFFECT???
Didn't think so.
Go fap to anime.
/thread

I don't think you understand me, friend. I too, am a Sanders supporter. I just believe that drastic actions are required to make the bourgeois understand that we aren't not content to be their chattel.

We just need to find a brave soul who is willing to fight for the future.

Well then we should go to reddit.
There is no one brave here, just a bunch of fat, unemployed racists who will die alone with no one caring.
Lets head back to r/sanders
my name is jeremey420blazeit

I just sold my car, my wife's son and the gate to Gensokyo. Someone match me?

Archiving thread so everyone knows you faggot hill shills are behind this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FEEL DA BERNNNNN

you are a fat unemployed self loathing cuck m8

>Our votes DO NOT MATTER!

funny how these retards are just figuring this out

why do you think trump is doing so well?

people know the GOP is crooked as fuck and they're sick of it

I'm buying two cans of petrol after dropping my wife's son off at his MMA class. I need to know that my brothers will join me!

#BURN4BERNIE

Either worst m8 raid or legit never seen /pol before. Its time to go back.

Laugh out Loud at the neckbeard!
HAHA
Like I said, these people will not amount to shit.
prove me wrong racists. Make this trend!

>Black Lives Matter DOES NOT MATTER!
Damn right they don't, they're niggers that can never be human

bumping for kek the mighty

>bourgeois
>implying the concept of bourgeois and proletariat is real
Nice meme

Posters who do not understand or agree with our goals are not welcome here. Please leave.

PRAISE KEK

This is not funny. Bernie is the only one who is fighting for diversity and equality. He is supported by many successful people.

Match me!

i have 2 sons..be quiet you regressive leftist cuckold and go cry as you see bernie crash and bern

dont you get if faggot? we won you lost!

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and they have been the best campaign in the DNC for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst campaigns in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a rigged system. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Bernie is one of the best fucking campaigns in the USA, they went 13-3 last year and would of won Iowa if the media didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Clintons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st state results when they needed to get one, just like O'Malley did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

lets go

No one is going to burn themselves.

Bernie will never lose. Even if he does lose, he will win. You racists will just never see it

I think you underestimate our resolve and our desperation. Bernie is the ONLY candidate in the past 50 years to care about the working people. AND HE IS GETTIN FUCKED by a wall street WHORE!!11

I'm willing to do what needs to be done so that my people have a future.

This and if they do it would be someone mentally ill

Pretty sadistic Tbh this is something some liberal extremists would pull I would like to think pol is better than that

> The psychological factor
People simply vote what they favor. End of story. Sanders should've used his money to bribe the superdelegates instead of useless ads and merchandise. Probably would've worked better, right?

> bourgeois
:)

The minimum wage debate has already been solved. Minimum wage does only help workers for a short time, until the CEOs can issue measures to find more loopholes and until small businesses face reality and that they will never make enough money anymore. New businesses won't make it to a break-even point.

lets go

>76449793
Dont forget how to spell his name once its been months since anyones mentioned him in november

If it happens its fucking meme magic, praise Kek.

But it won't happen, but the news stories could be fun if a group of "dedicated" Bernie supporters were planning a self-immolation protest.

Goddamn it's almost like Sup Forums doesn't like mischief anymore.

Im scared of fire, I am now a #clintoris