Why does Sup Forums overwhelmingly support Christianity?

Why does Sup Forums overwhelmingly support Christianity?

Christianity makes us weak. Most of the privately sponsored rapefugees are here because a church sponsored them. The Catholic church in the US is responsible for bringing thousands of illegals and legals in from Mexico

The Vatican is run by a communist and the Orthodox are getting cucked by the roaches. The SSPX has no real power and is a meme organization

Leaving paganism was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
christianidentityministries.com/home.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Leaving paganism was a mistake
Do you want to be executed for causing a drought brought about by not making sacrifices to the rain gods?

>Murdering POWs by the thousands

What's the problem here?

Jap detected

>Why does Sup Forums overwhelmingly support Christianity?

Because we've seen the damage that secularism has done to society. Rampant drug use, promiscuity, divorce, greed, sloth, apathy, etc. Satan wants to turn us all into numb, apathetic, mindless slaves.

Christianity is the solution.

>Wisdom from G.K. Chesterton

Progress is a meaningless term that is praised by a secular society. You cannot have actual progress until you define your goal or your ideal; then you can determine whether or not you are moving closer to achieving it. But the world considers a thing "progressive" not by what it is moving towards but by what it is moving away from. If a tradition is destroyed, it is called "progress." Progress is a slippery word that keeps changing its shape. In his prophetic book Eugenics and Other Evils, Chesterton says that evil always takes advantage of ambiguity. "Evil always wins through the strength of its splendid dupes…and there has in all ages been a disastrous alliance between abnormal innocence and abnormal sin."

Its because Christianity is the truth

The attack on the family is directly connected to the attack on the Faith. That is because the family is directly connected to the Holy Family. Every father is Joseph: a craftsman, a protector, a provider. Every mother is Mary: a servant, a model, an intercessor. Every child is Jesus: a visitor from heaven, entrusted for a time to his parents. Marriage is a sacrament. It is reveals a religious truth: that love is unconditional and that love is life-giving.

The attack on the family is above all an attack on a religious truth. And it is an attack on the religion that has revealed this truth: the Roman Catholic Church. Defending the faith means defending the family. But it also means defending the faith, its precepts, its practices, its purity. The attacks come from all sides and are both subtle and overt. Chesterton says, "What is really working in the world today is Anti-Catholicism and nothing else."

What we are fighting is a new and false religion, much more powerful but much less noble than that against which our civilization strove in the Crusades. But in the clearest minds it may almost be called a religion of irreligion. It trusts itself utterly to the anarchy of the unknown; and, unless civilization can sober it with a shock of disappointment, it will be for ever inexhaustible in novelties of perversion and pride.

This "religion of irreligion" is the most subtle of all the attacks on the Church, the idea that it doesn’t matter what you believe, and therefore it is best to not even talk about it. Chesterton says religious freedom is supposed to mean that we are free to discuss our religion. In practice, however, it means that we are barely allowed to mention it. We have ironically reached the point where all we can talk about is the weather, and we call that free speech and "the complete liberality of all creeds."

Chesterton says, "The opponents of Christianity would believe anything except Christianity." We have indeed seen the most bizarre sects and cults taken seriously while the Church is ridiculed.

Because I want to believe in something beautiful

I want to have a speck of hope in this shit world. And stop me from offing myself.

because we believe in God?

and its obvious that jews are satanists, and muslims are not successful?

what else does that leave, but the whitest man in all of human history, who openly defied the religious jews of his time, and catapulted small white countries into global power and significance?

I will sacrifice a lamb in the honor of the gods.

I will then eat that lamb in a gyro.

Then why do we have rampant drug use, divorce, greed, sloth, apathy, and promiscuity if 77% of the U.S. is Christain and 29% of the world or 2.1 billion people are Christain?

>Christianity makes us weak
no, you are weak.

repent, find god.

You are keks.

Christianity shouldn't be practiced by anyone besides the J--s. The j--s invented christianity, but for some reason none of them practice its teachings... I wonder why? Every culture-nation-race should have their own religion, foreign cultures shouldn't impose their own religion on others. If the j--s think christianity is good - that's great! Let them practice it! Half of them can be christian, the other half can practice judaism.

Because look at the 18-25 year old girls. Look at single moms and daddies not there

Most people in the world need to be told what to do.

Like don't fuck a bunch of guys
Raise your kids
Shit like that

>Christianity makes us weak
Then what makes us strong? Judaism?

"'But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will

No, leaving the holy catholic church was a mistake. Protestants are sinners. Your faith is weak and you're a cuck.

But this is the end result of practicing Christianity. It essentially teaches you to be a weak kek.

by labeling anyone who claims to be a Christian a Christian without looking at their doctrine

Pretty sure Christianity teaches you not fuck a bunch of guys and to raise your kids

>Leaving paganism was a mistake
Modern paganism is completely pants-on-head retarded.
>muh trees, muh psychic abilities, muh pixies

>Protestantism

This. People call themselves Christian without taking it seriously.

Sup Forums supports Christianity because they are the servants of gnostic archons who wish to keep the world in chains

It teaches you to turn the other cheek.

Confucianism you uneducated Schmock. And no, I am not a Chink, but they had a pretty good system with confucianism/daoism/buddhism.

Catholics suck
Christians rule
There is a reason why the US resisted Catholics for 400 years until the filthy Degos and Patties immigrated here in droves ( all vote Democrat to this day )

>sell your cloak and buy a sword
>-Jesus

fuck off and die nigger

Yeah... And not to fuck. Bunch of guys and to raise your kids
Love your neighbors, help the poor, not to think only of yourself

Things like that. I'm not a Christian but I respect it

Very obviously, you've never seriously been involved with Christianity, (as an organized religion), let alone a reactionary, hardcore sect. Otherwise you would not wish to cure Aids with cancer, burger.

>protestants
>christians
pick one and only one

Deism, Platonism, Spinoza, Marcus Aurelius and a whole lot of other philosophies.

Maybe you should try to think in broader terms than ones like "its obvious that jews are satanists"

We're protestants, not catholics you jew.

but it isn't "secularism" that's damaged society, it's Judaism, and your answer is...moar Judaism.

Who's a protestant?

You also mentioned the other annoying as fuck cancer that religion brings: "You are a heretic!" - "No you are the heretic!" - "No, only my religion is the real way to God!"

But yes, unfortunately this shit didn't end in the age of atheism.

> italians
> white
pick one

Vocal minority

Imperial Creed motherfucker

>This is what ChristTards actually believe

there is only one God and therefore only one true faith can exist. It is a logical conclusion

Because we matured past our rebel stage when we were 12.

Go buttfuck goats elsewhere

/pol likes christianity because atheism is too mainstream and not edgy enough anymore.

No. Christianity is a white invention. New Testament, not Old.

The Jews don't practice it because they hated Jesus and his message. He criticized the Pharisees. In the Talmud they say he got his powers from demons and that his mother Mary is/was a whore. They hate him and don't believe he's the son of God. That's why they don't follow him

What do you believe?

>if someone disagrees with you, while claiming to be of the same worldview, your argument is invalid

unless you're simply complaining about disagreements being annoying, in which case OK

Many enlightened people do not need a religion to act properly. Many do. There is not one road to civilization. We need all the tools that help us keep civilization. Christianity is one of those tools.

Christianity is the bulwark against degeneration and the hordes of destruction.

To 'fit in'. Just look at all the threads of people going 'hey guys looking to join a religion which one should I go for?' and getting serious responses, as if religion is some kind of hobby and this place is a club for that hobby rather than being a fucking ideology core to your life. There isn't a single 'true' christian on this board, with blatant evidence such as that one image macro whereby Satan tests Jesus and every christcuck here humors it (strange how nobody seems to remember 'thou shalt not test the lord' huh?), which is really funny when you see posts calling others 'no true christman'.

This board is seriously the right-wing christian equivalent of tumblr. Sup Forums kiddies get roped into the christianity 'clique' the same way SJWs do it to fit in and feel good about themselves over nothing. It's juvenile degeneracy all the same.

Reminds me of the huge lull periods of mankind from LoGH.

Mankind gave up religion because the major nuclear wars on Earth occurred and no savior arrived to save mankind during them. The harsh reality of a dying civilization helped force man into the stars, but his lack of beliefs in something greater than himself lead to the degeneration of society once more, and to the rise of the Galactic Empire of the Goldenbaums.

With it came a resurrection of religion, but also a very old kind of sin; Pride. Pride in the form of the nobility. As well as later in the democracy that itself degenerated in the form of the Free Planets Alliance. Only the crucible of Reinhard's conquering of all of known space could save both.

We're in a similar situation. We have so many creature comforts that it becomes easy for people to believe that they can just live only for themselves as they please. Only time can tell if we will ever produce a leader, or a reaction to this sickness in time to save ourselves. As one may notice from reading scripture is that God never sends salvation, only damnation. Mankind is expected to save himself.

Because I'm Christian. And Christian teachings have great morals and a great history.
>Jesus literally will save anyone who repents and claims to follow him
>crusades to defend Europe
>manifest destiny to discover the world
>Constantine assembled the bible. (Constantinople is European)
>protects the family
>Jesus/God defeated death

Forgot about child molestation

But what splits the church is when people say we have to view God this way or that way or use his teaching in this way or that way.

I would disagree, the most powerful nations had a strong Christian influence, its liberal Christianity that is messing things up

I support it because kikes hate it

They don't read their bibles

all religion is a disease which addles the brain.

christianity is unique in that it is the only one to truly make a person weaker and rejoices in the fact. the others seem to at least provide strength, however insane.

>>Forgot about child molestation
It happens all over the world more than churches.
Its just publicized more to ridcule Christianity.

You know God exists

which god?

Speak for yourself. I've been a Christian for two years and didn't come to this website until 6 months ago. I'm sure there are some fake Christians but it would be retarded to say they All are, and you know it

> claims to follow him
Not claim to follow him, actually follow him. Deceivers will burn.

I assume you've never seen this posted and having 100+ serious replies with nobody calling it out as sacrilegious. Or maybe you're just exactly the kind of person I'm talking about.

There is only one God, the Christian God

No, I haven't, I'm not on Sup Forums the most, but I've been here a lot lately. I've seen this type of "pat myself on the back but doing nothing" cancer on Facebook though. Like I said, there's a lot of fake Christians here and some wanna be crusaders, I'm sure but I have seen who seem genuine in the Christianity threads I've seen in the past few days. Even if they're a minority. I just think it's wrong to paint the picture of Christian=Fake

Do you remember which episode that was?

what splits it is when people reject what has always been taught since the beginning and decide that they know better than the apostles who knew Jesus in person

Nah. Striving to be a knight of faith is the strongest and most red-pilled thing you can do.

cuckstianity ideology: egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they interpret it,) born a sinner/hate yourself.

Considering I never, ever see any 'true' christians call out the 100+ "AMEN"s to that image as going against what is right there in the bible I can't help but assume there aren't any or maybe they're the wrathful type who want the sacrilegious to go to hell. In fact the only reason it's not getting replies now is because it's attached to my posts calling out every idiotic christ-clique faggot on this board.

But if the christianity meme is bringing in actual real, respectable christians like you claim you are then more power to you, I just hope it has a tangible effect on what is currently right wing tumblr.

>true' christian
First, How can you tell who is a "true" christian over the internet?
if your not a christian you have no right to judge someone on how strong their faith is.
Why do you care how christian they are if you don't believe in god.

Have you read your Bible?

>with blatant evidence such as that one image macro whereby Satan tests Jesus and every christcuck here humors it (strange how nobody seems to remember 'thou shalt not test the lord' huh?)
How about you try reading more than 1/3 of my post you dunce. Also, I can judge anyone's faith regardless of whether or not I hold the same because I can simply read the fucking holy book and see them breaking the rules written inside.

And I care because they're memeing underage faggots who are turning this place into right wing tumblr.

so, you feel compelled to worship a fake thing and you chose the jewish one? kek

It's the one that's true and everyone knows it. Read Romans 1, and you will understand my position:)

/thread

I have read the bible in its entirety twice. not even good fiction

Good then you know what Romans 1:18-22 says,

There is something I never understood:
> many on Sup Forums love the 2nd amendment and the right to self-defence
> many on Sup Forums shit on those who are against their believes and would love to harm mudslimes/nignogs et al
> Yet somehow Christianity is glorified. Even Jesus himself said:
"You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. [...]
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"
-- Matthew 5:38-44

Do we really need religion to teach morals? Can someone honestly believe in something such archaic? Where was God when humanity suffered so much?

All this technology and science we have today is made possible because humans progressed further and let go of old ideologies, exploring fields that were frowned upon in religious communities.

>>if your not a christian you have no right to judge someone on how strong their faith is.
>>Breaking the rules.
Only god can judge us.

It's talking about not practicing revenge not immediate self defense.

Um a Judge and Jury can ;)

>this is what fedora tippers think an argument looks like

>not praying to multiple gods

religion is for the weak.

>In 1974, David de Rothschild married the Italian Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini (b. 1955) in Reux, Calvados. They have five children:

>The Aldobrandini are an Italian noble family from Florence, with close ties to the Vatican. Its Roman fortunes were made when Ippolito Aldobrandini became pope under the name Pope Clement VIII.

Explain yourselves Catholicfags, why would you willingly belong to a religion that has been subverted by Jewish globalists?

Proverbs 21:1 - 21:3
1 The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

2 Every way of a man [is] right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

>>Um a Judge and Jury can ;)
To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.=)

Hey, if you don't like Christianity keep it to yourselves

You germanics dont even follow Christian beliefs and are very degenerate, you are free to adore Your pagan gods, nobody is going to stop you

Dont insult Christianity, you are the weak and not Christianity

Fucking subhuman pigskin germanic

>Implying the Bible can prove anything.

AMEN

What's the point of the bible then if the rules mean nothing?

What's supposed to happen is you can break the rules then pray/ask for forgiveness then have god judge you at the end, not you simply do whatever you want with no regard for the bible and still call yourself christian. It's like calling yourself a law-abiding citizen then going on a killing/looting spree, while still trying to claim "uhhh I'm law abiding until a judge and jury says otherwise xD". You'd know this if you weren't a dumb underage faggot trying to fit in on a board where christianity isn't even the majority.

I'm athiest but damn, Christian memes are dank.

Because it's completely unbiblical for God to punish people for becoming unbelievers by sending foreign hordes to subsume the nation, right? Not like it happened in the OT or to the Byzantines or anything

Christian Identity is the true redpill. Come home, white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

christianidentityministries.com/home.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html
>Part of the campaign of brainwashing to which the American public is being subjected is a huge and well financed effort to make us believe that all discrimination is bad. Those of us whose memory reaches back 40 years or more, will recall that the ability to discriminate between things of different value or utility, was then recognized as a most essential part of intelligence. Those too dull to see differences where they exist were considered stupid. How does it happen that the subsidized press, radio and television commentators now so bitterly denounce all who can discriminate? They even try to make us believe that discrimination is not Christian! Since all of the devil's doctrines are now being preached under the false pretense of "Christianity", let us examine the only source from which we can determine God's position on the subject of discrimination.

>Christianity makes us weak.
Except, barring the Mediterranean, Europe was nothing but savages when it was pagan and it conquered the world when it was Christian. Even a staunchly black country like Ethiopia thrived when it was Christian.

>The Vatican is run by a communist
And that is a fault of the people who subverted it, this isn't something that has been a problem.

>the Orthodox are getting cucked by the roaches
the Orthodox churches took unadulterated fedora to the face for nearly a century and is now thriving both in its homelands and its diaspora, I don't see where your observation is coming from.

>The SSPX has no real power and is a meme organization
No shit, Summorum Pontificum made it's biggest case a moot point. It may have valid points about how problematic Vatican II and "the Spirit of Vatican II" are, but it has always been a Tridentine Mass group and will always been defined as such.

>Leaving paganism was the best thing for the majority of Europe
ftfy

>tfw Protestant

AMEN

This, if you are anti christian the kikes have successfully brainwashed you