*carries Lebron once again*

*carries Lebron once again*

Other urls found in this thread:

clippituser.tv/c/bwwdyn
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously.

When has jordan ever had a teammate that good?

Hoping for your sake this is bait

When he had Rodman and Pippen?

It was a joke senpai.

Google what happened to the Bulls when Jordan left.

>carries
>lebron gets 30 point triple double

Didn't they still make the playoffs?

>Plays like shit
>Lose
>Play how he is supposed to
>They win

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

ITS ALMOST AS THOUGH THAT IS HIS JOB.

ITS ALMOST LIKE LEBRON NEEDED HELP.

They made it the conference finals 2 years in a row.

>carried
>Team literally turns into a bunch of 8th graders when LeBron sits for 2 minutes

Do you want to Google what happens to teams after Lebron leaves or before he arrives?

Dude... Bulls still did great when Jordan left. I'm pro-LeBron you spas.

Never. Jordan carried every Bulls team to the chip.

Lebron was carried by Wade, Allen and Kyrie.

People seriously underrate Pippen. Dude was a top5 player in his prime. You guys understand half the game is defense right?

Kyrie in a ref Jersey edit pls

>Literally knows nothing about Jordan era Bulls.
Embarrassed that you have an American flag desu.

Rodman understood that because he's red pilled.

>Lebron needs someone to play better than him

Cavs are -31 when LeBron sits

And still a flopping nigger, let's shoot a three and flop when nobody even touches you.

rude

Pippen and Rodman would like to say hello

clippituser.tv/c/bwwdyn

Scottie Pippen was a top-10 all-time player. IDGAF what anyone thinks its true. Id take Prime Scottie Pippen over any player in the NBA today

This. Pippen was basically Kawai Leonard
Very similar players

How many times did Rodman win defensive player of the year? He's a legend on defense

Based Leaf bringing the stats. Kyrie had a great game tonight and can be a better scorer than LeBron at times but he's nowhere near the overall player LeBron is.

Him and Kyrie need to play all-time elite levels for 3 more games. They did it for 3 games in a row last year. If they can do it again they would actually achieve GOAT status, killing the Warriors dynasty in its cradle. But it's very unlikely so let's temper our expectations

>legoat leaves the court for 1 minute
>cavs blow their lead
yea no, ledon juan is the only reason cavs are relevant

Kyrie and LeBron avg the most points in knockout games. I'm gonna try to find the graphic

This

LeBron sat for 1 min before the half in game 3 and GSW went on a 10-0 lead.

It's honestly disgusting how bad the Cavs are without LeBron

Scottie and Rodman were both God tier defenders. Neither was the scorer Kyrie is.

The role players showed up BIG tonight. JR was hitting his shots, Kev was hitting his shots. Even D-Will and Korver got 3s. Tristian was finally the man he is and got lots of rebounds and caused trouble down low. He was finally a CENTER and abused their small line-up. The whole team has to repeat this performance 3 more times in a row. I swear choking the end of game 3 is going to haunt them. It would be 2-2 right now and they would have crushing momentum against all odds. The task is too tall I'm afraid. Warriors in 5

The bulls scored better as a team. When you fuckers discuss players you have to realize it's a team sport. You guys discuss players like video game power rankings. It doesnt work like that, it's the whole team.

That was going to be my point. The bulls had amazing teamwork, and it helped that at least three of their players could possibly be the best to ever play their positon

This. You faggots are what make basketball a shit sport.

MJ didn't need teamwork. He could have beaten this warriors team 1 on 5 in 4 games

Shut the fuck up

>the bulls scored better

Im starting to think you people werent even born yet during the Bulls glory years. I watched every Bulls game from 1992-1998 and they were NOT a good scoring team. MJ was their offense basically, almost all their games would end with scores in the 80's and 70's and horrid shooting. Only until they got Toni Kukoc did they round out and become offensive juggernauts because they finally had a good three-point shooter. Bulls were a mostly defensive team that MJ would bail out on offense

>MJ didn't need teamwork.
*blocks Jordan's path*

They were better as a team. The point stands

Once you get off Lebron's dick, you'll realize it's true.

this. i sat through so many Bulls games ending with scores like 74-69. I think if i remember correctly, there was even a Finals game where they beat the Jazz like 78-55 final score,I loved those Bulls, but other than their series against the Pacers and Suns, the games were shit to watch

jordan has carried the bulls

kobe has carried the lakers (after shaq)

when has lebron carried his team to a title?

The only reason Pippen and Rodman made the hall of fame is because Jordan made them look good. They were role players at best and Jordan just talked them up to make them feel like they did something.

Last year considering the Cavs immeadiately shit the bed the second he hits the bench

>2020-3
>comparing Lebron to a scorer

top jest lads

>Lebron sits for 30 seconds
>Kyrie misses an open layup, Warriors close in 10 points
>Lebron comes back
>Kyrie hits two threes in a row
Really made me ponder

Michael got bounced out of the first and second round of the playoffs before Pippien showed up. Sit down, be humble.

>when has lebron carried his team to a title?
The finals where he led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks?

>Irving is a ref

Cavs this series:

151 Minutes w/ LeBron on court: +6
41 Minutes w/o LeBron on court: -28

Rodman won a lot of his defensive player of the year awards with the Pistons right? Dude was going to the hall of fame anyways.

Pippen was dominant throughout his entire career. Michael Jordan played him 1v1 a lot to hone eachothers skills, and he was still dominant when Michael left for a time, and before Rodman was added too

that was 2015, where they lost

>151 Minutes w/ LeBron on court: +6
He only got to +6?
Why does everyone celebrate this monkey's failures?
Good game today lebeta, way to avoid being swept twice.

He was +32 tonight, you fucking moron

Nope.

Too salty

So he was -26 the first 3 games? Doesn't seem like the stat the supposed GOAT would have

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

based tyrone