(((Silver))) strikes again

Nobody can deny the refs were absolute shit tonight. Nobody. Even Cavs fans. There were shit calls and non-calls on both sides. Fuck the (((NBA))).

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19565518/nba-playoffs-warriors-sweep-bottom-line-not-look-wonderful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Refs were embarrassing. It's so obvious who that the NBA wanted the Cavs to win. No-calls, allowing Kyrie's backcourt violation, getting tempers flared up with the confusing technical foul situation. Disgusting kike-owned refs.

GOTTA JEW FAST

op claiming the refs made poor calls
the first responder claims they were intentionally poor to allow the cavs to win

where else could we be, none other than good ol' Sup Forums

Of course it was to make the Cavs win. I'm pretty sure OP meant it that way too. Why else would Silver send in shit refs? He wants his shekels.

The refs literally unejected Draymond. It didn't favor either team, the refs were just horrible and should be fired.

I think they unejected Draymond because the technical he got called on was pure shit, and then the other refs realized how shit it was. I guess making a non-offensive hand gesture is grounds for a T. But yes, the refs were just shit, no matter what side you were on.

I just saw Warriors didn't attain any triple tonight

silver literally shut it down

>warriots shot 5 more free throws before garbage time
>donkey got to play with 3 techs

why are warriors fans so fucking dumb

>forgetting Love's """"""""""flagrant"""""""""""

It was rigged. For the Warriors

Only the NBA would have police officers step in to the play of a championship series. What an embarrassment. Three referees who are much shorter than the players apparently can't make their calls without 10-15 tall guys yelling and pushing leading to 10 Cleveland police officers rushing onto the court.

Oy Vey, we didn't interfere in the outcome goyim.

>22 FTs in the first quarter
>12 faults amongst all the Warriors starters in the first quarter
>Fouling penalty 3 minutes into the game
>Not a single travel or offensive fault for the Cavs
Yeah today's match was WWE tier

>>Not a single travel or offensive fault for the Cavs
False.

>not a single travel call
Welcome to the nba kid. I'm waiting one day for a player to stop pretending to dribble and just run the ball up the court

Russ tried that this year
He got called for traveling

There must be yuge TV money involved if they won't let the Warriors sweep the Finals.

The Warriors themselves stood to lose $20+ million dollars if they swept. Pretty sure the Warriors ownership is very happy with this turn of events.

>$20+ million dollars

Source?

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19565518/nba-playoffs-warriors-sweep-bottom-line-not-look-wonderful

my commentators also mentioned it. 20mil from tickets

Wew

Really makes you think

>In fact, a Game 5 in Oakland alone comes close to paying Steph Curry's salary for the entire 2016-17 season: $12.1 million.

It really does.