Good Bye, Erdogan

You've signed your own death-warrant. Unlike allah, Christian God is real and will not tolerate this:
eu.greekreporter.com/2016/06/03/islamization-of-hagia-sophia-its-a-mosque-again/
eu.greekreporter.com/2016/06/06/hagia-sophia-to-turn-to-mosque-during-muslim-ramadan-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7hAfVaEaLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nRFxk9MhEsE
answering-islam.org/Testimonies/
olhov.net/hard1.html
olhov.net/hard2.html
eadiocese.org/en.index.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEKED

whats the historical significance of the hagia sophia?

It was built as an Orthodox (see: Heretic) cathedral, which it was for nearly a thousand years before the fall of Constantinople made it a mosque. It has been a museum since 1935.

It was built in the 6th century, that was long before the eastern and western churches started to drift apart.

It was created by the Eastern Roman Empire. It was the capital of Orthodox Christianity before being sacked.

You know all those domed mosques and shit? The inspiration is the Hagia Sophia.

It's basically like the Mecca of Greek Orthodoxy. Yeah I can't imagine Mecca still being a Christian church if we conquered in 600 years ago

You will kek in hell, my dear leaf if you don't uncuck yourself and join a Holy Church.

>Orthodox
>Heretic

>heretic
top kek friend

It was a Greek Orthodox church for 916 yrs
It was a French Catholic church for 57 yrs
It was a Turkish Sunni Mosque for 478 yrs

It was a Museum for 81 yrs...

The Hagia Sophia is basically the Orthodox Church's Vatican/ Saint Peter's Basilica

Just have it perish in fire like everything else down there.

>heretic
Orthodoxy isn't heretical in Catholicism.

Maybe he is a member of modern protestant "Anime Church", where you can marry a pillow.

Allah and Christian God are the same thing

No they aren't. How can they be the same if Allah says Jesus wasn't his son you dumb fuck.

>"Christian god is real, mooslem is fake"
>"Allahu is real, Creesten is fake"
Who's right?

Islam was created in ROME ..in 550 - 650 AD .. Gregory the great did some shiieet

>Abrahamic religion Gods are all different

Ye okay. Allah is Arabic for God, Yaweh is Hebrew for God. It's all the same guy with some scriptural differences.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7hAfVaEaLQ
some info maybe is distorted but some basic info is there

Let me guess, you never ever opened neither Bible, nor fuckin quran and you still dare making such statements?

500 years later and the Turks are still managing to find new ways to shit on the Byzantines

Not even the dead can know peace from such cuckoldry.

Erdogan is the next Hitler, his regime is a godless, satanic tyranny and exists against the will of God, and the turks are about to receive the same reckoning the germans got during and after WW2.

Of course the turks will fuck alot of shit up in the process - there are 3 million Erdogan voters and another 1 million 'refugee' ISIS troops in Germany - but the turks will also lose everything over it, permanently. Their humiliation will be absolute.

That's what you get for going up against basic human freedoms like freedom of speech and freedom of religion, acting like King Shit, and spilling the blood of countless christian martyrs, turkroaches. The measure of your sin is full and the divine reckoning is about to commence.

Am Muslim so I have opened al-Quran

and Ik Onkar is Punjab for God. different religion. make a stronger argument

Then convert to Christianity before it is too late. Allah ist the devil (= the best of deceivers), can't you see that?

We got to take back this temple for Keks Holy Wisdom

First memetic crusade, Kek Vult

it's just for like a month dude. calm down. it's a museum first and foremost

>the capital of Orthodox Christianity
>basically the Orthodox Church's Vatican/ Saint Peter's Basilica

Greek Orthodox Christianity

Islam is an extension of Judaism. Jews believe that God favored Abraham's son Isaac, Muslims believe he favored Ishmael.

Same god, but they hate each other.

Muslims can't even get along with other Muslims. It's a miracle that all of Africa wasn't instantly converted. It's a natural fit.

>calm down
It is not me who will wipe Turkey from the world map, it is the God. You will see it very soon.

my great *49 grand father was there, his tagging is still visible.

Well what to do when in boring mass and figure these christians out? I did the same when I was forced in church at school too

Christian.

Provide me with theological and scriptural evidence and maybe I will. Is there a correct denomination?

Good tymes... good tymes..

when is that roach gonna die anyways? Plundering rights on all his shit

Dubs wills a Crusade for Constantinople

jesus christ what the fuck do they teach you in american schools?

DEUS VULT

>Unlike allah, Christian God is real

LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

GOD WILLS IT

true, but all that cucked degenerate jewish crap can go fuck them selves if you ask me

Probably this.

>it is the God

Wot! it has been 563 yrs, is he waiting for a written invitation or something?

kek wills it
Miklagarð will be great again
We still got plundering rights on Edrogans shit though, old treaty.. Norheners have plundering rights to his shit and the palaces.

checked, fair maidens will come to you

youtube.com/watch?v=nRFxk9MhEsE i cant belive people still fight for this shit lol

Google stories of muslims who converted to Christianity like these answering-islam.org/Testimonies/
Some of them may provide citations that inspired them.
I personally prefer Orthodox, but Catholic is OK too. The other denominations may be heretical. And yes, fuck the hierarchs, ignore them. Just make sure your local priest is pious and faithful.

You FUCKING RETARDS it was already a mosque for nearly 500 years before it was a museum. Who gives a fuck if they use it as a mosque again.

next turn
>Gandhi: Mr. Erdogan we need to have peace between our two great nations
>nuke

They don't teach that much in public school. Gotta make sure the "slower" urban peoples don't drop out earlier than expected.

>built by orthodox

When Justinian order the build of the Hagia Sophia the church was still unified.

Still we can not let this stand. The Hagia Sophia is the greatest Church of our eastern brothers. Crusade when?

>Wot! it has been 563 yrs
dude I think the last time we fucked them there, was when Harald Hardråde poked the eyes out of the faggot emperor, because his wife had the hots for him and didn't want him to leave for taking Norway and England, which was rightfully ours and had taken a peasant king again...

Well anyways I don't remember the date of the eye poking after he escaped when they jailed him. He was a notorious sea king and won tons of battles for the faggots, leading the varangians...

Anyways he died in 1066 by a faggot that hit him with an arrow in the neck before the battle had assembled.. So a few years before that.

Yah No, that day of little wiminz waiting 3yrs for the Cruseder to come back home has long passed...

I clicked half of them and they redirect to a different site or they don't provide scriptural evidence. A few of them are people who were raised to be jihadis.

I find orthodoxy interesting. Is there any adherents in the US?

Good thing Vilhjalm Ruða jarl came two weeks later and kicked that other Haralds ass for being a cunt and thus did the vikings finally conquer England. A decendant of the god sat on the trone

For some reason the way old paintings present women is so much better than women look now-a-days. It's really strange when you start getting a boner and then realize you're looking at a religious painting. Is there a source of pictures like this?

I think I remember a bit of it from AOE: The Conquerer...!

You should have never christianed us...
Just saying.. with the varangians there were roaches getting their asses beaten whereever they felt like it.

Church is supposed to be local community...no support in scripture for structured brick and mortar church. Roman Catholic, Orthodox - It's all idolatry. We live in blessed time where we have the Word and access to promises through it.

Very nice keep it up turks.

Damn Harald Hardråde seems based as fuck. Where did you learn about the poking eyes out thing, and also which of his wives was the one you are talking about left her king/emperor for him?
I am reading a bunch of pages on him including his wiki and am having trouble finding anything about that.

>You should have never christianed us...
Too true m8. Fuck Christianity and fuck them for destroying thousands of years of history just to prop up their own cult.

heh cool he was in a game.
Well the the author of his saga died some 1200 years ago, so It's widely avaliable at the interwebs.

One of the sagas I really would req, it redpills you on the formation of England too. Why their scandinavian dialect has so much french influence today, because the norse and danish normans had taken french language after 80 years there.

The dude was a fucking badass, one of the last best ones

olhov.net/hard1.html
olhov.net/hard2.html

Hmm nork only there, but illustrations. Best is ofc a book. Try google translate, but it's poetic lang so it might come up with some funny results.

>talking snake
>the pope say constatly shits like "let everyone in"
>still believe in this
>muslim takeover because of it

>they don't provide scriptural evidence
Some of them do. You have to look and read thoroughly. Google "story of muslim convert to christian" and find what you like. They are very interesting, I spent the whole days reading them despite I never was a muslim.

Of course there are, thanks to october revolution: eadiocese.org/en.index.htm

>Where did you learn about the poking eyes out thing, and also which of his wives was the one you are talking about left her king/emperor for him?
I don't remember the name of the emperor and emperess at the top of my head, I have to read it for the uhm prolly 60-70th time. Not even kidding.

It's in there in his saga. She had the hots for him, and they did the hanky panky. So shit happened at home, and it was time to come back and reclaim Norway and England.

The thing was that Knut the Great mate a deal with the king here. The first to die sonless, would leave the kingdom to the others.. I'm really baked now... and laate...

Christianity happened all up in this, the faggot christian king after Olav did nothing when the Anglos just said fuck you and took a peasant king again..

Harald came back, and one small arrow made the destinity and shape of England. Strange shit, or if the normans didn't take french tongue anglo would be very different today.

If our Harald had one, Britain would likely become a part of the norse empire, far more connected to scand than later in history. Might have started settled the americas 500 years earlier

Fuck the pope and fuck the jewish government.

>thousands of years of doing fuckall but shitting in huts and raping and pillaging
nigger pls

forgot pic

now smoke

then sleep

then eat

then shit

then eat

then work out

then eat

then read

then eat

then shitpost

then eat

repeat

Getting ready for another civil war!

also, I said norway here. Iceland didn't want kings, but they joined in the end

it covered from vinland or ingolfs island to the west to the kola island in the north east, all the islands north of katanes or something in dat area

I hate turkroaches but I hate byzantaboos too. I'd rather see Russia get Istanbul at this point. That or a repeat of the 4th crusade and it goes to the West.

And Erdogan, fuck that despotic piece of shit. If it wasn't a stretch he'd try and declare himself Caliph tomorrow the way he's trying to assume the mantle of head of Islam. Fucking showing up to Muhammad Ali's funeral, showed up to inagurate that gigantic megamosque in Belgium or the Netherlands.

Remarkable that the Saudis have been more level headed when it comes to assuming hegemony over Islam. The fucking Wahhabists haven't been as Chauvenistic as the hashemites were or Erdogan is now.

Whoops guess I can't visit Turkey now that I've insulted their prophet Erdogan.

watch out Hans, the old stasi people in BfV(fucking faggot traitors) will have you arrested for saying bad words on the internets

underrated, though greek clay if those lazy bastards could just pay debts and not act as fucking gibs niggers.

Edrogan must fucking be staked man, but our leaders are just going to suck up his ass due to turkeys strategic position....

just please remove that cuntry NOW
Should get all expert local kebab removers, remote ones, everyone and just fucking remove it.

> lazy bastards could just pay debts
You moron if you believe in this jewish propaganda. I am not a greek myself, but I understand how it was. Imagine you just get fired because of MUH CRISIS while your politicians and bankers mysteriously become millionaires. Then they cut all your social benefits and leave you to starve without a job while taking loans from world bank into their pockets. And then some asshole on the internet calls you "lazy fuck".
Russia will remove turkish kebab, believe me.

thanks for the info asatruar bro.