One worthless beaner cunt gets booze banned for 19k men in Navy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626854/U-S-Navy-slaps-drinking-ban-18-600-sailors-Japan-ends-liberty.html

this stupid beaner bitch drives drunk the wrong way down a freeway and almost kills two japs

the spic trash is invading not only the country but the military and armed forces as well so that they can get their gibs courtesty of the american taxpayer. these dumb fucks are even more useless than most of the drifters and idiots you'll find in the armed forces.

are we gonna do something about women and untermensch destroying what was once the world's greatest military power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrDpT645gTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sudacas do not understand the consequences of their actions, pic related

As for Aimee Mejia, hopefully she gets a dishonorable out of it

Join faggot so they wouldn't need to pick from shit tier people.

>B-b-but militaru is degenerate

Then why the fucking surprise?

>female beaner driving in a foreign country where the natives already have reduced visibility and are terrible drivers

it was an accident waiting to happen

Holy shit she's a mineman, that used to be my rating! Women in the rating only get shore duty and fuck things up for everyone by becoming shop hoes.

Damn, she's kinda hot. I would creampie that pussy.

>Nice rack
>Nice ass

really gonna be shocked if she doesn't get gangraped by angry sailors over this

>tapping military sluts
>ever
You'd creampie that pussy, then go to prison after she rats you out for "raping" her.

Enjoy paying child support for the next 2 decades.

Check out Stormfront, they're just as racist and ignorent as you are

Would fuck

On the bright side, no booze means no beaners at all.

>Military grill
>implying she accepts pen0r

Also she's pretty ugly. Her acne scars are visible from like 5 feet away.

kek

>the spic trash is invading not only the country but the military and armed forces as well so that they can get their gibs courtesty of the american taxpayer.

At least these "Spic Trash" are doing a service the majority of Sup Forums would never do, join the military.

You do know that joining the military is always a proper channel to gaining citizenship. I don't know what is your fucking problem?

You do know that for the last twenty years joining the military is just a way of participating in a welfare scheme for life, right?

I think the rapes have something to do with it too. There's a lot of low intensity sexual assault you don't read about because it's just groping and aggressive shit at clubs. We basically have the same reputation as Muslim migrants in Japan. It's actually a very similar situation--males from a more aggressive culture disrespecting local women who are simultaneously intrigued but unprepared for the cultural differences.

Oh right it has nothing to do with rapes by soldiers in Japan.

>Implying anyone in the military takes rape seriously or does anything to punish rapists.

why do i keep seeing this image all over Sup Forums. what is it ??

would'a been fine if not for the dozens of previous incidents of dumbfunk drunkass marines and squids raping, robing and picking fights.

straw that broke the camel's back, op. you ain't foolin shit.

who the fuck cares. pansy ass kids and their jackass made up trollbait shit.

There are a lot of military people who are already better off than the deadbeat college kids who are just fresh from graduation. My work has a high priority to hire Veterans who have great skills and not have any prior convictions, court marshals, or was dishonorably discharged. At least they know what it's like to work while college babies want this and that just because they spent money for 4-5 years to earn a piece of paper.

>Blacks rape and murder in japan
>Cholos drink and drive in japan

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

lolol who gives a fuck? joining the military in peacetime is for babbies who were too dumb to go to school and get real careers. go to basic, do some pushups and get you hair shaved, here is your $10k enlistment bonus! fuck off.

kek

U mad gringo?

Seriously what is it with Mexicans driving drunk the wrong way? This is a common thing for them.

Everyone drove drunk in the military. They're total degenerates.

t. Veteran

youtube.com/watch?v=yrDpT645gTo

But then according to your hypothesis it wouldn't have been the girl's fault, and not make headlines.

Don't cast the bad Asian driver net over Japanese too, per capita they are less likely to have accidents than many Euro countries.

yeah it was just her that made this happen. Not the countless other incidents before her commited by men.

there's drunk driving, than there's mexican drunk driving. huge difference

bad b8

Wait until you see asians

Holy fuck. Japan I'm sorry about our niggers and spics. I won't be offended at all if you guys just want to ban them from your country.

Wonder the amount of shit she is taking from her unit.

All them anti-rape videos in BCT made me realize that even a drill sergeant can be a complete beta.