Cavs @ Warriors 5PM Pacific Time

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hekPfXo27Q
streamable.com/2cwsh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexpected_hanging_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FOR DA LAND!!!!!!!!!!

FODALAN

Holy fuck, this place will be a shitshow monday night. It will be hilarious and I cannot wait.

Cleveland is really fucking good when Irving, Love, and especially James are going ham.

I don't know how anyone can call KD one of the GOAT's or the Warriors one of the best teams of all time after tonight. This league is a fucking joke, that was like watching a shitty All-Star game where no one even attempted to play defense and just chucked as many 3s as they could muster.

Is he, dare I say it, the GOAT?

If the Cavs win do the 2016-17 Warriors become the most JUST team of all time?

If golden shite drops game 5 this series and this league will spiral completely out of control

What would it take for you to stop watching the NBA?

NBA fans complain the most about their sport of any sport’s fanbase in the entire world. But I’m curious what it would take you to stop watching?

It has the least amount of parity in any sport (outside of a few European soccer leagues), yet people continue to watch.

A referee literally fixed a playoff series and went to prison for it, yet people continue to watch.

It even has similarities to professional wrestling:

Fans say freely and openly that referees turn a blind eye to certain fouls and infractions, and openly debate referee conspiracies about calling games certain ways to get the league the result they want for money/TV ratings, yet people continue to watch.

There are open conspiracy theories about the draft lottery being either rigged, or a flat out unfair way to conduct a draft (versus a standard league’s draft), yet people continue to watch.

A commissioner that seems really out of touch with what the fans want and the reality of the league.

Individual players in the sport are more important and are promoted more than the teams they play for.

Star Players seem to always come out with the win at the end

The core of the sport’s intrigue is around manufactured storylines and drama for media talking points

None of these things have led people to stop watching. Will anything? Or no?

Defense was great tonight. All of these games have been defensive slugfests.

OY VEY, we can't let our goldenboy lebron get swept AGAIN.
SHIT, you can't eject Green goyim, that makes it too obvious

More just than Atlanta? More just that France right now?

Any more refball like I saw tonight for either team in this series will make me categorize it with WWE and never watch again.

R E F B A L L

what the fuck kind of faggy ass trip is this

get the fuck outta here

S T I L L M A D A B O U T G E T T I N G S W E P T

Explain why the Cavs can't hold any lead when Lebron is on the bench.

KD is such a joke. The warriors would probably be in the same position now even if he didn't sign there.

Yes, especially when you factor in what happened last year.

>he unironically wants Zaza Pachulia to win an NBA championship

I did stop watching. I only tuned in because I saw the Cav's scored like 80 points in the first half.

>cant win a fair game

that was the worst officiating since kings/lakers

easily

>drayboon green is the first player in NBA history to get unejected

H E H A S N O H E L P
K O R V E R I S A S S
D E R O N I S A S S
M E M E S A R E S T A C K E D

Atlanta's choke was nowhere near as bad as even what happened to the Warriors last year. Atlanta wasn't even favored to win in that game to begin with.

>implying there are any nonfaggy trips

The fuck is France about?

Will the real Larry please stand up and explain that choke job by Curry?
>h-he's only at 70%...

Klay is getting fatigued tryin to guard Kyrie you can tell. And there's no one else on the dubs they can put on Kyrie without getting torched. Don't even let me tell you about Lebron.

Kyrie and Lebron will continue to average 30+ for the rest of the series.

>kd, curry, klay have bad games

>the cavs shoot lights out from 3

>refs call everything for the cavs

>warriors starting 5 all given 2 fouls+ in the first quarter

>ignoring BACKCOURT VIOLATIONS

and they still won by a small amount

people will STILL claim no rigging

THANK YOU DA LAND PLEASE REVERSE SWEEP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hekPfXo27Q

lmao

Go back to /asp/ Carter. You are not welcome here.

cringe @ this entire thread

Why are you posting facts here? /nba/ is for emotional overreactions and short memory spans.

lost 2-1 to swedenistan

>84 3PA

E A T A D I C K
D A L A N D I N 7

>literal refball to keep Green and Zara from getting kicked
>Warriors had three more fouls while shooting five more ft's

What?

I'm a Pats fan before you accuse me of being a Failcons fan. Losing 3 games straight when you're up 3-1 and have the best record of all time is far worse than blowing a 25 point lead in the SB for a team who massively overachieved.

Yep. He pulled the biggest bitch move since LeBron went to Miami. He knows he can't lead a team to a championship, so he's just going to piggyback off the best team in the league.

if kevin durant ever wins a ring.

Your spin memes, your spin.....

>tfw knicks fan

good luck to da land. Fuck Toronto Boston and GS

Guys where is Barry? I can't find him anywhere

JEEEERRRRYYYYY

WHERE ARRRRREEEE YOOOOUUUU??

Can someone please make an /nba/ general for only white people? This thread is out of hand, we need a place to discuss basketball in an intelligent fashion.

No way. If Durant wasn't with the Warriors right now, the Cavs would likely be up 3-1.

IT'S 3-1 ALL OVER AGAIN!

He's living in your head rent free 24/7, first thing you do after a game is come spam about some guy on an anonymous imageboard you are mentally ill.

He's probably out partying or something, it's friday night.

Satan here. Cavs will win in 7. Check em boys

Wait, who had a tech against them magically disappear? And who had more FT attempts? What did Curry and Klay shoot for?

>Adam Silver to security guard on his way out of the building: "See you next Thursday." Stopped, smiled and shook his hand.

>refs call everything for the cavs
Like how they didn't eject two players from golden state?

Didn't watch the game but how many points did Curry have in a must-win elimination game? Sure the next Jordan really put the dagger in the Cavs heart right?

the fucking tech against draymond was a bad call period

BOTH were bad calls

shump is a bitch for acting, this isnt soccer

This is Larry isn't it? You're a fucking cuck.

streamable.com/2cwsh
>tfw no nba tv

>defending donkey green
t. kys senpai

you are dumb

I mean Paul pierce is right, Cleveland isn't going to score at record numbers for 3 more games, which is what it took to beat the warriors tonight

What about the non call flagrant against draymond? Keep bitching faggot

>zaza pacheapshot stomping lebron and nut punching shump after what he did to kawhi

>Cavs fans were nowhere to be seen anywhere after game 1, 2 and 3
>suddenly they're everywhere
Kek

BASED SILVER

take the proxy off you coward

>GETS BTFO
>TURN ON PROXY FULL FORCE

LOL AHAHHAHAHA

CAVS IN 7 YOU LITTLE PIGGY BITCH AHAHAH

i shitpost against any team that loses lmao

9/22
3/9

Any bronsexuals here?

I want to beat the shit out of you!

Question is, can they slow down Klay and Steph for three games straight? My guess is probably not.

Also, curry just bounced himself out of finals MVP discussion yet again after that miserable performance

classy magic desu

cherry btfo, looks like /nba/ was right again

Paul Pierce is still a buttmad faggot who weeps every night knowing LeGod destroyed his chance at a dynasty with the Celtics.

lmfao what a shit refball game

refs gave cle 22fta in the first which allowed them to build a comfy lead and stop playing like soft ass bitches

absolutely pathetic from that kike silver

i think im going to hide in /prod/ until this autism passes over, come on hinks we'll be safe there

is this the part of the night where we dance?

In game 3 KD and Klay both had 30+ and Curry had 26 and barely won. Cavs just choked. If both teams play their best the next 3 games the Cavs will win cause of Lebron.

good day, these little bitches have no sense of adversity, Cleveland put them into a corner now, mindfucking them

TALK SHIT GET HIT

Why do you faggots ignore the fact that the Cavs have now played great for 2 games straight and were one shot away from winning Game 3?

They definitely can win 3 games straight. The issue is whether Lebron, Kyrie, Love, and every other role player shows up every single game.

curry and klay played bad

durant was "bad" despite 35 pts

and the refs were horribly bad. I wouldnt be surprised if the warriors win game 5 by 40 points.

That is also a good point. But can the cavs turn it up for an away game. Game 5 to me is pivotal. If the Cavs win that, there will be a game 7. If there's a game 7, I'm not betting against the team with Lebron.

JUST

This is how the legends are to each other, it's an exclusive club

>currshit crying about refball

kek, he'll never get congratulated by magic

Kobe>Lebron

/nba/ btfo ahahahahahahahahhahaah

>most of these posts complaining about refs have Canada flag

Hmmm...

If the Cavs win this series. Blatant ref ball like this is just not fun to watch.

This. Game 5 decides the series imo. These Cavs have the mental edge on the Warriors.

LMAO

I don't pay attention to people in Cleveland honestly. Don't seem to be the sharpest people.

>gandhi bout to get a tech
kek

You're back. How hard did you cry after the Warriors got btfo?

>cavs fans chanting russel westbrook when KD shoots FT's

is cavs-thunder the realest nigga broship in the NBA? I feel like we're two sides of the same coin, bonded by mutual hatred of one team. Clippers can join our broship too.

everyone save this lol

You could say that about any game though

>game 4 is pivotal. If the cavs win then they can force a game 5 and put all the pressure on the warriors

it's literally a version of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexpected_hanging_paradox

What did Lebron mean by this?

what did your retarded ass mean by taking a sideways picture

iphone users proving their incompetence as usual