Prove you're an oldfag

prove you're an oldfag

am i going to prison?

you know lady gaga has a penis, right?

oops

well i guess what the rock's cooking is technically music

fuck and breed my tight muscle ass

this is actually pretty recent, but what was the name of that meme album of the dude with his dick out in the woods

youre not doing a very good job of proving that youre an oldfag. consider getting off of Sup Forums permanently

jam of a lifetime

I'm a Banana

is the new clt the old clt?

Not the woods but Nigel Peppercock (FRESH WHITE REEBOKS) is best meme.

gorespammer

remember when the Tourist was an underage shitposter

these two fucking albums

boo

Girugamesh

>At a party
>Amazingly beautiful girl I had a huge beta crush on since forever is around
>She never notices me and never will
>Suddenly, a wild guitar appears
>Girl goes hyper, asks the guy who brought it to play it
>He stumbles trying to fondle the thing, clearly the guy has no clue
>Now's my chance, I actually play very well and I have a great singing voice
>Walk up to the guy, ask all smooth - "Excuse me, can I try it?"
>She gives me a definite look, I look back, definite something, god I can't believe I'm being so smooth
>She doesn't know I stalked her facebook, know how much she loves Wonderwall
>Guy gives me the guitar
>I take the guitar
>There's an ounce of weed taped to the back

what's the cutoff for you to be an oldfag here

U.X.O. Gr7-z/k0 Julious UH?!! !! -.-…-[{[{[)) is the revolutionary, experimental, one-man project of the elusive Julious. Taking his influences from early empty-core and post-African blank-core artists, Julious has merged the two together seamlessly to become the first Proto-Silence African Revivalist artist. When asked to describe his music to new listeners of the innovative genre, he called it "a journey through sound and soul that cannot be captured in words."

Julious's career had not yet begun when he was first time introduced to the immense sound of vast space, in fact - when he was six years old he wrote a melody inspired by the humidity of air in his apartment in Zürich, Switzerland, where he lived with his mother and aunt until he was eleven years old.
After moving to the States, he had hard time finding a job, recording the massive waves of void around him was the only thing he could manage with the cash he got from doing odd jobs in clubs.

In 2004 he released his first EP, "Flatulate Eternal." The EP was relatively unknown and there are currently no known reviews of it. As his popularity grew this year, the EP resurfaced to be enjoyed by thousands.

Today Julious roams the streets of New York on a "spirit search" for what he calls "the chosen one." He was last spotted selling his new untitled album, dubbed by fans as the "Violet Album" or "U.X.O. Gr7-z/k0 Julious UH?!! !! -.-…-[{[{[))" for a mere two dollars, as revealed in an interview with an anonymous fan, who prefers to be identified as "Opie."

bane

how is it a meme when it's unironically a good EP

There is absolutely nothing funny about this fucking cyberbullying

Hi