Year+ later and this is still one of my tops

unfortunately its not mine. went from being a 9/10 to a 6,5/10

are you me?

Frank Ocean loves dick, I refuse to listen.

I stopped listening to it a while ago, it occupies a special place in my life though.

endless > blonde

Blond is one of my go to albums for when I have to drive at night

>mad because nobody loves your dick

Mitsubishi Sony >Blonde > Endless (excluding Mitsubishi Sony)

contrarian opinion, endless is unlistenable unless your viewing the video due to its quality

congradulations you have the taste of a 15 year old fat girl

Album of the generation. Akin to Abbey Road for the Baby Boomers and Nevermind for Gen X.

Hello newfag

Maybe if you're a 17 year old hype beast who thinks being slightly attracted to your male best friend makes you gay. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent album- but saying it's the album of our generation is a gross overstatement.

No other album deals with heavy issues politically, as well as the general day to day problems of the everyday millennial. The maturity to critique religion, but still having to be fulfilled spiritually, sexual expressiveness, fascination with high school years, how we project ourselves through social media versus how we are in the flesh. I can go on.

You are focusing on him being gay rather than seeing it for a great pop album. Saying "he gay, and say he gay" is not a critique.

Same. Maybe my record of the decade.

Yes Blonde is Sup Forumscore now no matter how many Indie fags will try to tell you otherwise

It is a super popular album. My 16 year old sister listens to it and she is a basic bitch. It was incredibly anticipated. What self respecting Indie fag would ever say this was an Indie album. Still love the music tho.

This album is Sup Forumscore no matter how many pre-2000s fans tell you otherwise

Yeah, I am saying who the hell would ever say this shit is Indie.

this is the one album i will share with normies

faggot

what normie doesn't know frank ocean???
nobody, why do you keep asking that

being slightly attracted to your male best friend DOES make you gay

This album is pretentious millennial dribble.
>muh voice effects
>muh eclectic production
>muh references to surface level art shit
>muh heartbreak

not even close