ITT waifus only you have

ITT waifus only you have.

3DPD can't be waifu you fucking normalfags.

i hate to break it to you but your waifu is a whore

classic kino waifu

DO NOT TAKE, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MONGS

This girl

>This girl
With her Asian boyfriend

The redhead who's in the Amica Insurance commercials. She's pure.

:3
Dat voice, dat attitude

Massive SJW cunt

look everyone its the pathetic r/asianmasculinity chink hahahaha

i think you dont understand what 'only you' means

this is objectively incorrect, but you wouldn't know that because you haven't found your true waifu yet, the same thing applies to the tryhards like you posting ITT; to share your waifu with others is to chip away at her purity, denigrating her actual value to you because you've turned her into a mere object engaging in this behavior is akin to grade school show and tell, wherein everyone is trying to one-up the other or, in rare instances, happen upon a common thread, which is actually slightly worse because at the point, you're literally engaging in group obsession, which is how i know none of you faggots are actually properly engaged in the practice, because it makes you greedy and cherishing such a thing is drawn further inward, where it began

3d, 2d, whatever it might be, when you see her you will know there is no other and it will strike you like a fucking nuclear blast in your heart so strong you wouldn't be able to bear the idea of knowing there are others out there who feel the same

for example, emma roberts is not my waifu and so i have no problem participating in best emma threads, because she is best emma and sharing in this with other anons doesn't cause feelings of jealousy or a desire to keep her to myself, whereas i would never in a million years post my actual waifu in this fucking dump and share her with you degenerate heathens

tl;dr you know nothing about waifus, fuck off back to Sup Forums or whatever shithole taught you to parrot MUH 2D

95% of waifus are

this bird checks every box for me.

the perfect girlfriend

I mean specifically her as Amelia Earhart though, is that actually common? Wouldn't know. First "waifu" thread I've ever posted in. Just find her so cute in that outfit and how she talks

whos this and whys the nipple censored?

Jennifer Lyons, anyone?

Debi Mazar...like a cut rate Faruza Bulk.

I'm pretty attracted to Gretchen on You're the Worst. Not Aya Cash as much as her character though. Aya Cash is an obnoxious libtard whose social media I find kinda repugnant.

I only deal in milf-fu's

My SNLfu

Really?? she was great years ago but she's gained a lot of weight.

Fatness gene...

she was pretty fine on justified desu user

Me too.

How the fuck is that any different than the character

Looks like Doug Benson in drag.

This man gets it. Mommy-fu's rule.
There has to be a way to fuck a Strigoi right?

i just need a time machine back to the 70s

Good point.

She could toss my salad