How you holding up Sup Forums

How you holding up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AORosDGixrY
youtu.be/6DM8vB7N1Wo?t=1h36m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not too good

ok

I would like to be in a relationship again I think, but then again I sort of don't, I kind of enjoy not being tied down, but then again I miss human warmth.

Human warmth is being sort of substituted with Nick Drake - Pink moon

hopeless and it's terrible

meh.

I was seeing a girl and she basically ghosted me after we started fucking and getting close. I was pretty devastated so I told her what I wanted over text one day and she basically said she didn't want a relationship but just a friendship for now.

Fast forward a couple weeks, us no longer texting, and her blowing off our plans with shitty excuses a couple times and she started hitting me up on snapchat again with small talk.

Makes me sad and confused. Jamming to Ween makes me feel a bit better though

>she fucked me

not

i'm gonna die soon friendo

Damn I am in an extremely similar situation, including the ween part

Things are slowly getting better i just have to stay on top of it and do something each day. I'm feeling optimistic just gotta take things one step at a time, build momentum and determination. I know i can make it i simply need to try.

I'm alright now, but at least once a month I get sad for no reason. I don't see myself living past 25. But until then, got some good music and my Sup Forums bros to help me hang in there :))))))))))))))))

nothing makes me more FURIOUS than vague thots. tell me to fuck off or be with me you whore.

Not the best. a month or two ago I broke up with my girlfriend to no obligation. It was about as mutual as they come, and we realigned into our previous relationship as friends. Our romantic relationship was garbage; our communication was terrible, we never spent time together, she hated affection, and overall I just wasn't happy at all. Since then I've tried going after the girl I always liked more in the first place, but have backed out of shooting my shot a few times now cause I can tell I like her much more than she likes me and I don't wanna go into another relationship with a girl who doesn't care about me. Low and behold my ex calls me last night and says we should get back together and that our breakup was very "one sided". I don't even want to get back with her, really, but one in the hand is worth more than two in the bush, and frankly I'm just conflicted. Timing's always bad, boys.

I've been feeling pretty lonely lately despite all this, so my music has mostly been corny lovey bullshit that makes me sad. This song in particular is what I can only imagine being in love sounds like.
youtu.be/AORosDGixrY

Best to try and move on user, and to hope you don't fall into the same pitfalls next time

I'm on a DSBM kick so I don't know what that indicates.
Life is still shit, but meh. At least I can be a Mort fanboy.

Had a platinum album this year so pretty good

Feel like I'm wasting my life in a minimum wage retail job, haven't written or recorded any new music in weeks, been smoking wayyy too much weed to help with depression. Though I have been listening to way more music than I have in a long time so I guess it could be worse

Fuck. What's your story

youtu.be/6DM8vB7N1Wo?t=1h36m23s

Yeah. Whats even more fucked up is the fact that the last time she blew me off the excuse was so bad that I straight up just said "look if you don't want to see me, that's cool just be real with me"

>Doesn't reply to this text
>Starts this snapchat small talk nonsense a week later, not acknowledging any of what we talked about

The shitty part is that the small talk is literally shit that we used to pillow talk about. I don't get it

Thanks, I'm trying

are you a Harvard graduate?

Why's that? You think your gotta top yourself when you feel ok most the time?

No

mommy gives me tendies

I'm not Rivers Cuomo

If it's any consolation I'm in a well paid job but hate it, wishing I made music instead.
Just be glad you got the talent to make music and shit dude.

Also you should record me so random internet fags like me can get overly appreciative of it.

everything sucks and I’ve pretty much given up trying to enjoy myself

so pretty good

giving up helps way more than people claim

That's really cool. I'm going on my first tour in a few months. We play alternative rock/stoner rock though so I don't really think we'll ever sell that much.

I sold like 50 copies of my last cd though

you fucking normies

Wonderfully. Life is a miracle.

anyone ever get the feeling that they have a learning disability that was never diagnosed? I swear I wasn't this slow in high school. my brain constantly feels foggy and my memory is shit. Kinda scary, honestly.

>all these people talking about girls, some even with backups
>I don't even know any women
A-at least I'm not a normie, right

Literally spent two hours today trying to arrange a holiday with my mates until we finally settled on this villa

I beg to differ

my 21st birthday is in a week and I still only have like two friends who I don’t even like hanging out with

pork roll egg and cheese, on a kaiiser buuunn..

Dealing with fear of intimacy. Any interaction I have with people is on such a basic level, I haven't actually made a real friend or really got to know someone for like 5 years. I'm even struggling with binding with my family. I've built massive walls around me and it's making me feel hopeless.

My ears are getting worse and worse and I can't even listen to music in the car and enjoy it.
I have my shit kind of in order and will be attending school in the spring, though. Hopefully I'll make some new friends because the ones I have now are dragging me down.

What's your drug history?

I have the exact same problem. Any user here that can help?? please i think I'm dying

Awful, going to college with no direction whatsoever and getting friend zoned by the same girl for a year of on and off doesn't feel great. I only keep talking to her in hopes she'll realize all the guys she keeps running to are piles of shit.

I smoked weed once when I was 14. that's about it. i've never been a drinker either

Pretty shitty actually. On the verge of breaking up with my gf. That would be the fourth break up this year. Not going well for me

That's been my fucking jam for this girl

it's been months since i've talked to any friend, i've given up on having a girlfriend. graduated college, and only getting job offers from jobs that have lots of barely high school graduates

i don't know why i haven't given up, but at least learning programming and philosophy is keeping me occupied

i should learn more about online dating n shit, i wouldnt mind a nerdy pasty girl, i'm so lonely and pathetic

Giving up isn't a bad thing so long as its temporary. You get a break and you can start a new. Just don't let it drag on too damm long and it only works if your still young.

fuvck that was meant for

This was me a few years ago. Start working out and go completely straight edge, not even caffeine.Cut out processed junk food out of your diet. Do that for at least a half of a year and see how you feel. Try meditation. If that shit doesn't work then you're probably depressed and don't even realize.

You lot need to sort yourselves out. There's more to life than girls. Atop worrying about it all it'll just fall into place
Seriously have a word

I know, man. It'll get better. Just give yourself time.

Age? How nutritious is your diet?

i'm not exactly slow, but i'm forgetting so much its fucking exhausting. i've only taken alcohol and oxys wtf

it’s been the same shit for the last two years, I’m just missing all these milestones that everybody else gets and it feels like shit

I just want the stereotypical American life that everybody else gets to have

i gave up from 20-25 and ive been massively less depressed that entire time
it takes a lot of pressure off

>i should learn more about online dating n shit
I'd have to learn how to date first, that's an even bigger hurdle

Thanks, it has been getting better. Time heals. I've been through this before so I get it, this girl just awakened some bottled up feelings which I haven't confronted in awhile I guess

>I'd have to learn how to date first, that's an even bigger hurdle
that's why i'd have to look for an autistic girl, we can both just drop our spaghetti to our heart's content

Damn, user, I feel that. Sounds like something that happened to me 6 or 7 years ago. Just forget her now, it's for the best. Those flakey bitches will string you along forever ...

I've been drinking like 8 glasses of wine every day for the last 6 days, I wish I was born as a girl instead of a boy.

What does giving up entail?

22 and it's pretty bad. I eat fast food at least 3 times a week and I have a soda addiction that I can't kick. I'm not obese though, just skinnyfat

i have so much knowledge of music and anime cause i just completely gave up for a couple years. i read tvtropes religiously lmao

i kinda miss just dropping all preoccupations for a while

Quit both of those and you'll see returns almost immediately. It's not easy, but it is necessary for keen cognition.

never too late to transition kween

Had an exhausting 9 hour shift on supposedly my Thanksgiving "break" from uni

Also old friends want to hang out with me but I really don't want to at all and currently stressing over that

>immediately
bullshit, not him but I stopped all that and even started exercising a little and nothing changed

Hello Will

How nutritious was your diet? What is your drug history?

I think it's been 18-22(currently) for me and I feel the opposite. Every year it's like I discover that my emotional state can get even lower and I can feel even more hopeless. I don't feel genuinely happen unless I'm really fucked up or just had some good sex or something.

forgoing your own morals, your motivation, your sense of self, your ambition, your identity to an extent, your self-esteem, your skills.. you kinda just become an empty vessel and float around doing things and inputting sensations you think you're supposed to do because you can't figure anything else out

it wasn’t all that health conscious but it was mostly home cooked meals

I used to smoke weed a lot but now i only drink and not very oftedn

same, but i haven't been in a relationship for a few years now, so i'm kind of accustomed
replying only because Nick Drake

Giving up sounds atrocious friend. Sorry that you chose that path. Hope you find something to strive for, something larger than yourself.

Mann it really depends on who you are. Like while I did have those teenage milestones I grew to hate the people around me. I became very jaded around 17 - 18 and completely dropped out around 19. I don't hate everyone or even think most people are dickheads I just go tired of it all and realised I was making mistakes.

I've always believed in myself so I never thought I would be a problem to do nothing or to have to start over again. Time will tell though I've definitely changed in my mindset, even a few months ago inwas smoking weed everyday. Now its crunch time and I'll see what I'm really made of. I'm not sure if what i said helps in anyway, i just think a fundamental belief in self is the key to this shit.

Not bad honestly. Sure I'm still a 20 year old virgin, but I've made some new friends and thanksgiving will be great this year. Plus I'm actually prepared for finals this time.

Why are boys such fuckin crybabies? I'm glad males kill themselves more often

Thx 4 ur input user.

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say but I really do hate pretty much everybody I’ve met so far

it’s because they suck though, I really don’t think I’m the problem

This is the only place we can be crybabies and get away with it.

Do it in the real world and it's GG, unlike for girls where it's actually encouraged and used as a tool to advance their social standing

>don't mean to sound like a fedora tipper but it's unironically true

Thanks, man. It's hard to say what will help at this point, maybe I need to experience the real rock bottom, and not just the comfortable version, so I can actually appreciate my life again. I feel like I do already, but it's so passive, ya know? I want to love life again. I want to love being alive. I'm actually seriously thinking about signing up for a year-long backroads trail program with the CCC where you maintain the trails and what not. apparently it's pretty dangerous and death and serious injury isn't uncommon, but fuck, maybe it'll help me get my shit together. thanks for listening user

I'm not trans moron, I'm a beta failed male.

this

nobody but Sup Forums knows how much I hate myself

Surround yourself with better people, faggot. I cried yesterday and nobody gave a fuck and those that did gave positive fucks.

It's true

>dude just rework your entire social life and replace everyone you know with an upgraded version it's easy lmao

I've cried practically every day these past couple weeks and no one gives a fuck because I literally have no one to cry to. Even my suicidal friend who talks to me all the time about his problems doesn't want to hear it because it brings him down, and I don't blame him t bh

I hate that

I cried multiple times openly in front of my friends in high school who were literally the most beta people at the school and they all looked at me with disgust and told me that they were embarrassed to be seen with me.

No you certainly are not the problem. We live ina really crazy fucked up world and people can be pretty awful. I think I really needed this time to work things out. But just in case your still in high school or someshit, it does get better. Honestly so much of being a teenager sucks even if shit is going good.

I'd say so long as you have some goals or ambition you got something. You sound like someone who is just different and sometimes people don't appreciate that. But being different typically means your able to do shit most can't and maybe you just haven't figured out what that is,

I understand what you mean exactly. I think the soul thirsts for an experience like that user. Good luck out there, stay safe.

Just like girls can't express anger easily without looking like a cunt of hysterical. We try to talk about our emotions and it means we're weak and beta

why care about what others think? they don't give a fuck about you, it's a freeing feeling

>it'll all fall into place
More like pece

I wish my mind would understand this.

That's what you want to think. It's how I try and think. Then someone comes along and gives you love and attention and actually seems to care about what you say, and then disappears a few weeks later , and you're left feeling like a lonely piece of shit

I’ve already posted that I’m (basically) 21, but that does make me feel a little better

Yeah I'm pretty damm terrible at making sense at times. Funny thing is i'm actually sober for once.

>actually seems to care about what you say
i don't even know what that feels like, god knows i tried to be interesting, funny, engaging

Just wait till you think you find that someone and they walk away from you like you were nobody sometime later. It's a helpless feeling

I know that feel user, I've tried to be interesting and funny for such a long time that I forgot who I even am. Everytime I engage conversation I switch to "tryhard" mode and I can't switch it off and just be myself.

i know i'm someone, i matter, i have feelings but no one cared, WE ALL MATTER