Are you ready for this fine Celtic specimen to put Monkeyweather to sleep and usher a new era of white nationalism...

Are you ready for this fine Celtic specimen to put Monkeyweather to sleep and usher a new era of white nationalism, a new reich?

Irish look like fairfolks

Cocaine use causes overconfidence.

He'll get his ass beat so hard it'll be a tale for the ages if we're gonna be real.

I find Conor funny as hell and I hate Niggerweather

Which is why I hate that this fight is happening because he'll lose for sure

He looks like a typical German to me.

It's boxing, Mayweather will dance around him and win.
McGregor might even throw because he's going to make so much money either way.

Nonsense, poor little nigboi is getting MICKED

Literally no m8

Maybe because American """"""""""""""""germans""""""""""""""" are all like 70% Irish. He doesn't look germanic at all.

inb4 b-b-but he would have won in a cage fight

lmao when the pride of your country is only worth a couple million dollars

Mayweather is going to dance circles around McGregor, and McGregor is letting it happen.

He looks a tiny bit like schweinsteiger but shorter and more handsome facially

He is so ugly and short. lol. I thought Irish men were supposed to be hot?

Looks fucking nothing like him. Schweinsteigers head is way more narrow, mcgregors is wider and fatter which is a typical Irish trait. Only similiarity I can see is the nose.

mcgregor is a white nigger
mayweather is a nigger nigger.
Two sacks of shit who make millions by running around the ring in circles.

why is this even a thing? i hated 3rd rocky, just cause there was a fight between rocky and hogan, which i thought was fucking retarded, but here we go, its for real, at least there is no wrestler involved.

Suck these big irish balls

He does look very stereotypically Irish

I dont care. I like watching sports. You like watching anime. To each their own.

and you make nothing trying your best

funny huh

literally no one has ever said irish people are hot. you must be that gay BR obsessed with blondes