Thinking lately 'bout movin down under. Are they full?

>Are they full?

I guess it depends on certain things...

VERY FULL

what do you need to get a job in aussieland?

Don't come here. It's a shit hole.

Always and forever

Lmao

If I move to the outback will the abos eat me alive?

Most of the normal people stay around the orange and red parts because all of the piss yellow places have too much white trash.

Everywhere that is piss yellow i full of uneducated hill billy bogans.

redpill me on Alice Springs. Looks comfy as fuck

It's boiling hot and filled with aboriginals, the NT is pretty crap overall

a 3/4 euro 1/4 abo mix doesn't look that bad. I'm sure there are might be some partially abo qts out there

The rest is not habitable

only with a lot of euro in them

abos are an exceptionally ugly people

gib albanian qt pls

if you want to live in the dessert

a more educated person might say "there is no room" rather than "we are full"

sounds delicious

What's wrong with northeest straya?

*northwest

indian ocean

the eastern states was where everyone moved to for most of Australia's history. Western Australia was only claimed because the French were planning on colonising it themselves and Perth's population was tiny. It was only with the mining booms over the last 50 years that people have actually started moving to Western Australia, and so there isn't much pressure to move north

It regularly hits record temperatures of 48-50C
Then if its not a bit hot, its a bit hot, raining like fucking crazy and gets hit with cat 4-5 cyclones for the other half of the year.

Aside from being so fucking remote you may as well be on the moon, it is actually an interesting sort of place to visit

I've been wondering actually, are there any parts of Australia with NZ-like climate, or is geography just really weird and gave them Australians all the warmth and left NZ looking like GB?

stop this bullshit about it being full because i've a uncle in Adelaide and he says that australia is fucking empty and it's awesome for young couples.

Tasmania is like New Zealand.

yeah Tasmania is like that

Melbourne and Sydney aren't as hot as the locals would have you believe either. Perth, Brisbane and Darwin are the ones where it gets really fucking hot.

Australians are like a way shittier Redneck version of Californians from 1990. Stupid Bogans are so far behind the times. I hope you like being called Mexican.

lmao

Not op but I've ever been mistaken for a
Mexican even though i could propably pass as local in mexico. I've been mistaken for brazilian and spaniard before though. Australians seem chill and maybe not as racist as americans (?)

there isn't any stereotypes about latinos here at all Tbh
barely have any living here

Western Aus seems like it has potential for development?

Its not.

WA runs on a boom and bust cycle based off mining. They've recently hit the bust part and it's the hardest hitting one so far. This on top of the fact as of this year, they're the only state with a budget that has no net gain, the state is technically not making money. Unless there's a fix to it soon, the state is going to have to take a loan from the Federal Government and the economy is going to tank even more.

pls post more

once GST gets rejigged (which it will since New South Wales aren't happy with the new system) and it goes to a per capita distribution system WA is going to receive billions which should kickstart the economy again
the economy is showing signs of recovery though. Unemployment bottomed out a few months back and is slowly dropping down.

Chockers

The GST system won't change much if at all. Berejiklian is just making noise so that NSW won't lose more of their GST share. WA brought this on themselves anyway by hiking their own mining taxes to fuck over the Federal mining tax

I'm planning to go to one of the yellow places next year. It's only a couple hours from Melbourne though.

educate me on bogan life

hey i live in Adelaide and i have Spanish ancestry am i related to ur uncle? wheres he live? my uncle is also spanish