Idiocracy proves that Mike Judge is a complete sociopath who supports eugenics. Prove me wrong

Idiocracy proves that Mike Judge is a complete sociopath who supports eugenics. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/&refURL=&referrer=#416c591e7187
gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx
macleans.ca/society/science/god-is-the-answer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying

I'm ok with this

he is basically arguing against libtards giving stupid people gibme dats.

When this movie was released everyone took it as criticism of the fox news/"dumb conservatives" redneck generation

That's because it is, stormweenie.

It proves he was right.

Which is fucking hysterical, considering that Liberals have done more to damage the collective average intelligence of society than any other group in history.

Common-Core, lowering testing-standards so stupid kids could feel better about themselves and pass, mandating that college-graduation requires bullshit classes on "Feminism" and "Racism" in order to pass rather than useful informative classes, replacing more qualified college professors with under-qualified female and non-white ones just because they provide a "female perspective" or a "black perspective", lowering the GPA required for a student to get into college if they aren't white or asian, banning intellectual discourse on campuses because it's "hate speech", etc.

All of these were implemented by angry, misguided liberals and has greatly reduced the intelligence and critical-thinking power of the next generation.

but at least we all FEEL equal now

Wow do you have a daily blog I could subscribe to? You've really opened my eyes to how the real world works.

Meanwhile republicans want to teach creationism in schools, the bible in schools, ban teaching of climate science, and remove historical figures like Thomas Jefferson and replace them with Moses in American textbooks. Honestly idk which flavor of kool aid is more retarded.

Yeah, but Moses is a good guy.

common core came from no child left behind came from from bush.
america: "check this shit out homie"
>does a 360 heel flip nollie noseslide off the backend of your momma
humans: "wow i'm so glad I voted for [my party] because people that live in mansions and work with other people that live in mansions who all went to the same schools in the same classes definitely represent me, middle/lower class moderate american with key special interests :) and diverse set of values. Not only does my vote matter but the policies i vote for are in the hands of people I CAN TRUST :^)"

wow it's almost as if regressive fascists are pieces of shit regardless of whether they vote blue or red.

But certainly the Trump win shows that it was the libruls getting away with this shit over the last 8 years

Do you have an actual counter-argument?

My argument is that Liberals have damaged public intelligence despite stereotypes in the media saying otherwise, and listed why.
If you've any factual evidence to the contrary, I'm all ears.

Moses was a warlord if the stories are to be believed, and murdered thousands of his own people. He also married his sister.

>half of these are made up

Fucking kek.

that is, MUH LIBERALS, MUH CONSERVATIVES MUH PEPES MUH MISOGNYNY

you are all- and here it is, im gonna use the special magic meme word- getting KEKED by your government, your media, your own goddamn self

there it is, ya cucked urself

I thought Moses freed the slaves and made the waters go in different directions, leaving the persuading Egyptians to be submerged.

wat? I thought he was showing how all trump supporters are inbred mongoloids

And how successful have they been?

The things I listed were not only actually implemented, but were implemented NATION-WIDE, faggot.

>dude climate change don't real
>dude abstinence only sex education
>dude creationism
>dude evolution don't real
>dude gays can be electrocuted into being straight
>dude ban abortions
>dude trickle down economics
>dude the markets will sort it out :)

really gets the deity-designed neurons firing

Embrace ecofascism brah

>wat? i thought this movie promoted my retarded SJW agenda

he also got CUT OUT of the kingdom of heaven by GOD, the LORD ON HIGH PRAISE HOSANNAH. I forget what it was. I think it had something to do with burning the wrong incense or like. The jews were whining too much about the manna they had to eat. Anyway god didn't allow moses, one of his most holy and chosen warriors, to see the promised land.

pic: me trying to read these posts

Nigger I went to public school in Tennessee and was taught "biology" by a football coach who said that fossils didn't exist. We had bible history as an elective course and christian groups were 90% of the clubs. We were even told condoms cause aids. Fuck off.

There is 0 evidence any jew was ever enslaved in egypt and 0 evidence of any exodus, much less a bunch of chariots at the bottom of the red sea. Shit's made up.

yeah that's bullshit. Not in the bible so it doesn't count.

You never produced any argument or factual evidence in the first place. It doesn't warrant a counter-argument.

Bipartisanship is a disease of the false democracy and the power structures in play do not change hands the merely pretend to. Also I forgot cuck got wordfiltered lmao

>dude climate change don't real
It largely isn't. It's a vague, nebulous concept used to promote political agendas, and being skeptical of it triggers supposedly "scientifically-minded" liberals.

>dude abstinence only sex education
Why should we be taxed to pay the state to teach underaged children how to fuck?

>dude creationism
So what? Not everybody believes Earth is an accidental cosmic cum-stain that came from nothing.

>dude gays can be electrocuted into being straight
Believe it or not, there exist psychological therapies that can be applied to many politically-incorrect topics, including homosexuality, regardless of how popular it is. And no, it isn't shock-therapy.

>dude ban abortions
Why would you not ban child-murder?

>dude trickle down economics
Not espoused by everybody. And yes, you don't work unless your employer stays in business.

>dude the markets will sort it out :)
They often do. Better than a retarded government does.

So basically, your points are shit and largely based on opinion and fedora-tipping, whereas mine were objective. You're going to need to try again.

Do you have any facts to back up your argument?
No?

Then there isn't an argument to counter. I have nothing to refute.

If there was no exodus then why did they makes movies about it? Were they fictional too?

>We had bible history as an elective course and christian groups were 90% of the clubs.

Oh god, you had to be around people who didn't share your belief-system?
You poor little fucking daffodil.

my point was you type like a fag

Num 20:12 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

it was because he didn't praise god enough while striking water from a stone. Because god is that petty of a faggot in the bible. Anyway read your bible sometime it's actually got a lot of crazy shit in it. also I literally just googled

>We were even told condoms cause aids.

You were probably a retard that got told "condoms don't necessarily stop STD's in 100% of cases" and then interpreted it through your own retard-filter into something that would suit your argument.

You need to update your political strawmanning, there is absolutely no platform of the GOP related to replacing school with bible study in 2016. Insisting so makes you wrong, and like you base your political argument in the present day based on 2008's popular extremist protest coverage.

>You never produced any argument or factual evidence

Read again.

Oh. Good point. I didn't realithe my lithp wath that apparent

This

>All the lefties getting triggered by this.

"B-B-But muh teachers that aren't fedora-tipping dawkinites!"

Fucking kek.

Why would it matter? Under common-core, so long as what they said was CLOSE ENOUGH to the correct answer, they'd be correct.
Same thing with the "Creationist Textbooks" as long as they had enough gay, interracial and disabled couples in them.

Ah yes, lord trump will save us from creationism by appointing an outspoken young earther to vice president.

promised land is canaan, not the "kingdom of heaven"

No they literally told me between slides of gential warts that condoms had been designed to transmit aids because something something satan, and the proof was bs statistics from africa. I wish I were exaggerating.

The fact of the matter is that you're making absurd assumptions and talking straight out of your ass.

There is no factual evidence stating that modern professors are any less qualified than they were in the past. For that matter, the low GPA niggers are offsetting the amount of white bred morons that got grandfathered into universities due to family name alone.

But keep spewing your garbage into the echo chamber.

>Hey, a couple of us guys were wonderin', uh if we'd go family-style on her.

what

>There is no factual evidence stating that modern professors are any less qualified than they were in the past.

That's not what he argued: he argued that the STANDARDS have lowered -- to which they have; ergo, the "qualified" professors of today wouldn't pass muster of yesteryear.

> For that matter, the low GPA niggers are offsetting the amount of white bred morons that got grandfathered into universities due to family name alone.

Aren't you basically admitting his point here? Why should low-GPA niggers get in? Or even get in to "offset" anything?

You're proving the points.

>ban teaching of climate science
>Trying to pass shit off as fact when it's barely a hypothesis

And you wonder why americans always rank last in education

to be fair american education is bullshit either way so it doesnt really matter

>The fact of the matter is that you're making absurd assumptions and talking straight out of your ass.
I'm sorry, do you legitimately believe that Common-Core was a good idea?

>There is no factual evidence stating that modern professors are any less qualified than they were in the past.
Aside from common sense. They literally hire people based on identity and not merit.
Do you legitimately think that will IMPROVE the quality of universities?

And evolution is "just a theory" right? And the holocaust never happened? And 9-11 was an inside job? There is an absurd amount of evidence for climate change to the point where denying pumping billions of tons of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere affects global temperatures and therefore climate, is like denying that smoking causes cancer.

>Idiocracy proves that Mike Judge is fucking omniscient and knew what was coming before it actual came given the current state of affairs in the United States.

FTFY, and pic is now more relevant than ever before.

Read it fine the first time, facts and evidence are SOURCED my friend. Learn to argue.

>There is an absurd amount of evidence for climate change

There really isn't. It's why even climate-scientists aren't wholly convinced.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/&refURL=&referrer=#416c591e7187

It's also why politicians have to change its name every 5 years to keep people convinced.

But keep spouting biased platitudes though. I'm sure Leo will eventually give you a ride in his jet.

>It's also why politicians have to change its name every 5 years to keep people convinced.

They did this because Christian sheeple are retarded as fuck and heavily influenced by labels. You're clearly from Sup Forums, you shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

>Needing a source to know that Common-Core is bullshit.

>Needing a source to know that having Safe-Spaces on college campuses are retarded.

Are you such a sheep that you won't believe that broken glass is a poor ingredient for salad before you believe it? Are you that incapable of critical-thinking?

>They changed scientific data, which is supposed to be unchanging, because people weren't listening enough.

Totally doesn't sound like bullshit.

>Being this fucking salty that you're being presented with differing opinions

Holy shit, libturd. Toss out some more buzzwords.
But be sure to ONLY do it after purchasing some Carbon-Credits.

how many die hard christians do you think there even is anymore?

Prove it

Theres an interesting factoid in that denial article when they decide to tell us the "truth" about the statistic:

97 percent of climate scientists agree that there is a global warming trend and that human beings are the main cause–that is, that we are over 50% responsible

Wow how interesting. Also let me check that author's bio

Alex Epstein is the author of the New York Times best-selling book The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels and an expert on energy and industrial policy. Called “most original thinker of the year” by political commentator John McLaughlin, he champions the use of fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas and has changed the way thousands of people think about energy.

Wow totally unbiased source here guys. You really lack the basic skills to do simple research. You are proving your own confirmation bias hard.

>people are "sheep" for being SKEPTICAL of the narrative I peddle

False equivalence, NAAAAAAAAAAH!

Try again, muh retarded friend. Sources please.

>Alex Epstein is founder of the Center for Industrial Progress and author of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels.
That article might be a tad bit biased I think.

in 2012 46% of americans didn't believe in evolution. I'd say there are at least a few.

>False equivalence

The mating-call of the SJW retard.

>didn't believe in evolution

This is typically how atheist retards phrase "the belief that humans exclusively came from years of magic life-producing soup and then monkey-incest".

"Evolution" needs to stop being the code-word for that.

>A guy writes books about things he knows about and is passionate about.

We're through the looking-glass here, people, the conspiracy is real.

>republicks and libtards fighting each other
>U TRIGERED
>STRAWMAN
>WAAWAWAWAWA

americans are really something
the two party system is the biggest kike scam i've ever seen. both corrupt, elitist, corporate whorehouses.
but keep fighting each other good goys

No they are sheep for credulously swallowing denialist nonsense that has been so thoroughly disproven as to be laughable.

No it means descent with modification from a common ancestor.

1 guy with financial ties to energy vs. millions of credible climate scientists. Yeah, who believes in conspiracies again? You'd have to think the entire scientific field was conspiring to keep the truth hidden from the public because reasons.

Your entire argument rests on the idea that Common-Core was bad, but its quality or lack thereof is assumed not explained. You or the user who's argument you're defending asserted that classes on gender and race equality were bad because they took the place of useful informative classes without a) qualifying why classes on feminism and racism were NOT informative, b) qualifying what a useful informative class would be in comparison, c) proving that said classes on equality replaced more useful informative classes in the first place. All to name but a few of your many gross assumptions. In light of any evidence to the contrary, one must be led to assume you are a shit-spewing retard regurgitating opinion pieces you barely understood in the first place.

In short, your opinion is uninformed and therefore worthless, precisely because you have refused to do the research or the work, which, under your own formulation, makes you one of the many retards you are wailing against.

gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

He's referring to these gallup polls, which proves that as recently as 2014, at least 42% of Americans were clinically retarded. At minimum. It's not a code word for anything, there are literally hundreds of millions of American creationists, plus a hundred million more slightly less deluded religious people who aren't necessarily creationists.

I wanted to read funny stuff about a funny movie but instead I get a bunch of uneducated retards arguing on an anonymous pakistani cricket forum.
Smhtbhfam

I support eugenics.

>y-you're an SJW!

The braying of a man with no ideas of his own, forced to resort to name-calling in the absence of any argument in a desperate attempt to preserve his own desperately fragile ego.

>anyone that isn't a Fedora-tipper is retarded

I hope you enjoy being angry for the rest of your life. Religion isn't going anywhere.
Though you're welcome to move to one of the many lovely Atheist-hubs of the world.

Everything wrong with the world is that "people" like these are not actively discriminated against and ultimately removed from society. Before the internet you could blame ignorance like this on abusive parenting, but now there's just no excuse. There's no reason why people this stupid should be allowed to reproduce.

Why don't you just provide some kind of evidence to back up your opinions?

>needing to have any of this explained to you

Just admit that you're an SJW shill that thinks the current mess that is education is for the best.

how many were sampled?

I mean yeah, people who believe the Earth is 10,000 years old are legitimately retarded, there's no way around that fact. Bringing your hat fetish up just further proves that, it isn't an argument. I don't know how much your mother drank while you were in the womb, but you aren't allowed to have opinions.

>does a 360 heel flip nollie noseslide off the backend of your momma
I laughed way harder than I should have

>Climate Cultists are THIS indoctrinated

Keep up the angry, impotent screaming. I'm sure your calls for people who didn't drink the same kool-aid as you to be sterilized will get you far.
How's that Prius treating you?

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted May 8-11, 2014, with a random sample of 1,028 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.

For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.

>people who believe the Earth is 10,000 years old

You realize there are countless religious people that don't think that, right?
Did you get everything you know about religion from Family Guy?

wew, americans are pretty retarded, doesn't even seem real.

Did you even read the polling data?

PRINCETON, NJ -- More than four in 10 Americans continue to believe that God created humans in their present form 10,000 years ago,

>Thread full of triggered fedora-tipping neckbeards shouting about /po/

Fucking excellent.

Is yelling "Sup Forums" their safeword?

Religious indoctrination during childhood essentially cripples you for life. In a functioning world it would be a severe crime to teach your kid that whatever they want to be true magically is.

What evidence would you need to convince you?

>because people are critical of group A they are a part of group B
Not even close.

I grew up in a very catholic community, in a catholic school and I'm nothing like that.
Sounds like americans are just fucktards

Watch Jesus Camp. That movie is literally my childhood. It is basically the same as being raised in a crazy cult.

macleans.ca/society/science/god-is-the-answer/

It's actually the opposite.

>Conflating artistic entertainment with politics.

Nerds never know when to quit.

Psudoscience propaganda aside, I dont care about whether believing something makes you feel happy, I care about whether or not its true. If its not true then there is no good reason to believe it. So if you want to convince me you have to prove your religion is true.

>watch a Pelosi propaganda-piece that demonizes people for having a belief-system that isn't the same as the film-makers

Great advice.

Jesus Camp is a fucking staple of the edgy angry fedora-tipping teenager roster.

>all these dumb niggas arguing about muh climate change

it doesn't matter
it's too late
the ocean methane is escaping
the planet is doomed (at least as far as human life is concerned)
by 2050 unless you're one of the top 1% you'll all be dead

clathrate gun hasn't even fired yet nigger

>Psudoscience propaganda
What a stupid comment.

I'm trying to prove to you that religious indoctrination during childhood essentially does not cripple you for life.

>cuckservatives denying climate change
corporations are laughing all the way to the bank
they literally have an army of sheep fighting their cause for nothing. they don't even need to be shekeled, they will just spread this trash to "show the libtards" on the internet.
meanwhile corporations can destroy the planet undisturbed.
republicans are truly the cuckiest cucks ever.