Serbia without Kosovo in EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2EFFBpoOu4
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
youtube.com/watch?v=zu6IBPiIaLs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Kosovo, kill all Albanians. Balkan War best day of my life

Ehhh went to belgrade twice...it's a shit hole besides the partying, and the beautiful girls...don't even dare think that you are at the same level as other European nations...

Why is half of Serbia missing?

EU je suicidalni kult. Nedaj brate da vas zavuku u ovo govno.

The part of Serbia that is missing is Kosovo. Which is the key for Serbia to European Union , by giving it up to ethnic Albanians and recognizing its "independence".

Ja cuo da je vama u Hrvatskoj vrh. Salim se naravno , idem ti ja na more u Hrvatskoj vec 13 godina ali cujem od porodice koje tamo imam da je ribolov otisao kurcu. A da ne pricam o osatlom.

>recognizing "Kosovo"
>joining EU
cuck

How would you guys ever get Kosovo under your flag again?

That's a bit silly if you ask me. You've got to keep your country in tact, if you ask me. Ethnicist movements will tear you apart (again). I agree with the saying - Kosovo is Serbia.

Getting the ethnic Serbs that were forced to leave by "Kosovo Liberation Army"-(Terrorist Organization) back to Kosovo , and somehow getting EU , USA ,Germany to support us. Going to war would be a suicide mission for now.

I obviously didn't proof read this, but you get my point.

You're a good lad. Look I am not saying Serbs did not commit any war crimes. But every Serbian general was sent to jail for a lifetime. While Albanians , Bosnian Muslims and some Croats got a free ticket out. That is pure injustice.

Can anyone tell me about Kosovo? A guy I work with is an Albanian from Kosovo who claims its an independent country?

Should I be pro or con Kosovo independence???

We've already seen how the Balkans handle being in a multi ethnic unity. You thought they hated being in Yugoslavia? You ain't seen nothing yet.

I understand that the Bosnians in particular did some unethical things during the war, no? Sorry, I am somewhat ignorant about this topic.

>Serbia in EU

Nigga what the fuck are you doing

I suggest Googling it and reading the Albanian and Serbian side of the story. But short story is:
>Yugoslav War
>Large amount of Albanians on Kosovo make an uprising.
>Form Kosovo Liberation Army
>Albanians force 90% of Serbs to leave Kosovo by killing them.
>2008 Declare one-sided independence

It's understandable. Do a research on Google from both sides Serbian and Albanian as far as Kosovo goes.

Don't ever consider joining this version of the EU, wait for radical reforms and then consider

Rightful Serb clay full of "we wuz illyrian" turks under burger protection

but was the Kosovo population like 80%-90% Albanian to begin with anyway?

Why force an ethnically different group to be apart of Serbia?

Albanians Destroying Serbian Orthodox Christian Church on Kosovo. There were many more 150 in total that were destroyed but this is one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2EFFBpoOu4

>but was the Kosovo population like 80%-90% Albanian to begin with anyway?
Hell no, there's a reason why the Balkans absolutely despise the Turks

Okay, thanks buddy.

We Slavs need to stay strong , and together. Slava!

>but was the Kosovo population like 80%-90% Albanian to begin with anyway
When? What is the starting point?

Why ? More than half people dont want to join EU.

In facts Kosovo is a part of Serbia with the highest approval rates for joining EU.

Rest isnt too happy to do it and would rather not.

>Idem ja na more u Hrvatskoj
>HRVATSKOJ

Padeži ti nisu jača strana, jeri?

>Britain campaigns to leave the EU
>Poll in Czech Republic, 20.000 questioned, 80% wants to leave the EU
>Poland, Greece, Spain, Portugal, all have a very vocal anti-EU parties
>Serbia
>"I think joining the EU would be a good thing"
>What the fuck

>this delusion
I don't really want EU either but you don't really believe all that do you.

I know that your parties are a bunch of cucks

fuck sake man just get Russia to bail your ass out again

Mrtav sam umoran xD Sorry bro ;p

Shouldn't ever cnsider joining the EU
It's just a shorter name for "The tards of the short table"

Why would Serbia give up Kosovo? No reasnoable nation would give up its territory.

Will happen, probably under Vučić's current term, the latest 2020

Saying never to economic union is fucking stupid, when the federal project disintegrates the rest of the union is still pretty damn great for us

Foreign pressure.

The people are unfortunately too brainwashed with historical issues for any kind of unity to exist. Fucking hate the entire west for what they've done to this region.
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

I have my reasons to think it's not beneficial for us, but I must ask what are yours?

Ask NATO

Don't give up on Kosovo, Don't join the EU.

kek

What delusion ?

Even by the offical statistics of great leader Vucic himself only 47 percent of the people would vote to join.
No other nations that is trying to join or has joined is this low except maybe UK

just google Serbian approval rates of joining EU and you'll find both professional studies and government ones.

Joining EU had more support in 2001, at 57 immedietly after they bombed us.

Now 15 years later it fell by 10 percent.

We were more wiling to join in immediate aftermath of war than now, that should tell you something.

Serbxit when?

Easier said than done , my friend.

You are late to the party eu is crashing hard and fast

Fuck off, we're full.

By the time we join everybody will leave , well everybody that is influential and strong. UK , France , Germany.

Eroding of national government, rule by unelected globalists in brussels who don't give a shit about what would be best for dublin, belgrade etc. Also german hegemony and islam

Just wait until Albania , and Turkey join , it will be a shitstorm.

Please never let us join, we don't want to. Politicians are dragging us and 30% of people still fall for the le EU is god meme

>joining the EU

Don't be so stupid.

Say what mate ?

They won't.

If you include giving up Kosovo in these statistics support drops to about 6% of popularity.

We aren't going to join EU.

They don't want us, that much is certain.

We're not too fond of them either.

any Serb who has so much as finished primary school had left Kosovo while it was still firmly part of Yugoslavia.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu6IBPiIaLs

it was the least developed part of the least developed region of Serbia and nobody in their right mind would want to live there if they had the choice of living somewhere else

>Serbia without Kosovo

Impossible, Kosovo is Serbia.

Don't join the EU.

Unify with Montenegro again and work on your heavy industry. Try to improve relations with Bosnia and use as much influence as possible to make them more secular.

You don't gain anything by joining the EU. It's a union that only benefits western Europe. Look for allies in Russia, Balkans and Mediterranean.

>I get my professional opinions from songs.

top kek, Bosnians are really the stupidest of us.

Even in 2004, 5 years after 1999 there was enough Serbs to leave in numbers ( 160 000)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo

There are still 200-300 thousand there still.

What do you think about this? The violent extermination of all white people.

>We were more wiling to join in immediate aftermath of war than now, that should tell you something.
Znaš i sam da Srbi voli da teraju inat nego išta. Naravno da niko neće da prizna da bi glasao Za sada, ali kada bi došlo do glasanja sigurno bi ljudi glasali da završe priču oko toga.

Pa eto, 51% i 21 "neodlučenih" koji neće da kažu da bi glasali za.

A lot of those issues are problems for developed part of EU only. I am against EU because it would be terrible for our demographics, literally half the country would want to live elsewhere.

Ala seres majku ti jebem.

Bukvalno niko ne bih glasao za.

Zasto mislis da ne raspisu refendum pa daju da izglasamo izmedju

Evroazijskog Saveza i Evropske Unije

koji bi rezultat bio ?

90+% za Evroazijski.

Pogledaj bilo koju statistiku, ako se pridruzimo EU 70% srba veruje da im se zivot nece promeniti na bolje, da ce sve ostati isto.

We have a massive Polish minority, would love to have Serbs too lad

Da ne pominjem da je medju mladima na ovim izborima, anketirali one od 18-25 godina

SRS imao 24.7% podrske.

Nasa volja da udjemo u EU je sve manja i manja kako vreme prolazi.

First of all, if you're smart you wouldn't join EU.
Second, since we bombed you because of Kosovo, don't they have priority?

it was a known trend easily demonstrated by picrel

in 30 between 1961 and 1991, there were 30.000 less Serbs living there (1/6 of the population). when taking into the account that people who stayed slowed down that rate you can easily determine that at least 60.000-100.000 people moved out on their own. that's between 1/3 to 1/2 of the entire population.

it might have been Kosovo War that forced the remainder to leave, but Kosovo War wouldn't even happen if Kosovar Serbs didn't leave en masse earlier

>There are still 200-300 thousand there still.
kek

Ma nema šanse da bi takav ishod bio. Ja bih glasao za Evroazijski savez, ali većina ne bi.

Learn to read you stupid Bosnian fuck

Or has Islam degenerated you that much you forgot how to read ?

>FIGURES FOR SERBS in 2011 OMIT THOSE IN NORTH KOSOVSKA MITROVICA, LEPOSAVIC, ZUBIC POTOK, ZVECAN North Kosovo, while the numbers of Serbs and Romas in rest of Kosovo are unreliable because Serbs boycotted the consensu

They LITERALLY DIDN'T COUNT THE PARTS WHERE SERBS LIVE, WHICH ARE A PART OF "KOSOVO STATE"

And to TOP THAT SERBS EVEN BOYCOTTED IT IN REST OF KOSOVO

How fucking dumb can you be, you literally handed me a gun to shoot you with.

Garantujem ti da bi takav rezultat bio.
Omladina daje daleko vise podrske Rusiji a starci pamte Sovjetski Savez.

Kladim bi bubreg sa siptarima da bi takav rezultat bio.

>Serbs boycotted the consensus
I wonder why they did that.

Hmm...

Pročitaj komentare na portalima kad se pomene EA savez. "Zar smo spali da sa ovima idemo u uniju" i slično... Ljudi čekaju da ih pozovu Nemci da čiste toalete i to je to. Niko više i ne misli da ekonomska situacija može da se poboljša.

Hello dracula.

Sto volis nesto da jedes govna.

Jel to na onim portalima gde je najveca vest kako je zmaj iz sipova pocepa drugoj ucenisnici parova majicu ?

Jedino na takvim mozes naci te komentare.

Oni su i dalje velika manjina.

Pitaj nego u stvarnom zivotu, svi bi pre u EAU nego u EU.

Jedino ako zivis u Novom Sadu, mada bi i tamo bilo podeljeno, bilo bi dosta i tamo za EAU.

sve dzamije u oblake lete

Pa sta je morao reci? Meni sasvim ok izgleda ta recenica

t. retard koji nikad nije ucio padezi.. jbg kad sam cijeli zivot zivjeo u Kanadi

Serbia should not join EU. Western Europe never gave a shit for them. They always used them. The Balkan should focus on themselves and get out of the EU if they can. Focus on helping each other out economically.
The Bosniaks need to make sure to stay the fuck away from any Turk or Arab. They do not give a shit for them.

Bad idea. Serbia needs to be a buffer state between Europe and Southern Europe.

That is to say, between the parts of Europe that still matter and thiose other parts like Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro that only matter insofar as they are border states that are also magnets for migrants.

Europe begins at the Hungarian border, not with Serbia m8.