Why does Britain have such a culture of pedophilia and child sexual abuse? Is it only in England or do Scotland, Wales...

Why does Britain have such a culture of pedophilia and child sexual abuse? Is it only in England or do Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland have the same culture ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's becoming clear to me that foreigners really don't "get" this cunt

how so

Glad they're leaving the EU

10.000 rapefugees over one stupid Brit

We don't have a culture of paedophilia. It's just for some reason our tabloid media and the plebs who read it are obsessed with paedophilia and see it lurking behind every corner. It's like it's become part of folk culture or something

alright ;-)
So I guess all those cases are just folklore too?
And those "Asian" men systematically raping 1200 kids were just made up?

Oh, yes, Britain.

See

paedophilic media and political elites noncing kids
pakistani gentleman noncing kids
nonce-hunting media and fear frenzy

>political elites
Somehow it's always tories though.

Why are they so mad?
It was a valid project, it had good intentions and while it didn't work, I'm certain there was a lot of useful knowledge gained from it.
And it was only 100 million.
Politicians waste a lot more than that over here just by buying influence and stuffing their own pockets with corruptly overpriced projects with absolutely no return of any kind to society.

British narcissism and the fact they're on an island led to inbreeding, which increases the chance of people having mental disorders like pedophilia.

Yes, let's use corrupt BR as the metric

pedophilia is a mental disorder?

It's not.
Lusting for young girls is simply our natural instincts trying to better ensure the survival of our children by making us want to procreate with healthier females who will live longer.
Controlling lust is hard because that's the most important instinct behind our survival.
Not being able to control your lust and having it dominate your judgement and your actions is the real mental disorder.

bump

Britain isn't any more or less inbred than other European countries.

Retards like this are what fuels it Wealth inequality is at the root of it. ''I'm a jelly pleb and these rich posh people are everything I want to be but can't so it's easier to slander their opaque gilded world as some some of creepy sex cult rather than work hard and get into Oxbridge and make a success of myself"

Why does one need to get into oxbridge to be a success

Because that's the way it is

Would you like me to shine your shoes for you, Sir?

>its ok for him to rape my kids
>he's an oxford man after all
British people suffer from the opposite actually, as do Americans. There's an atmosphere of permissiveness to the abuses of people so long as they've got fat enough wallets.

hew now don't bring us into this

This song will answer your question

youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0

bump

Let shit threads die a natural death, please.

sorry