Are anyone else here //plastics// when it comes to the euros and world cup in football?

are anyone else here //plastics// when it comes to the euros and world cup in football?

>Tfw 17 years since Norway was qualified for anything
>Usually stick with France because of french sisters and step dad
>But couldn't help but cheer for Island in last Euros
>Used to live in England so cheered for them in 2012 euros because i went to pubs with my british friends
>Also have a lot of sympathhy for the other scandinavian countires (DK, SWE)

it's a complete disaster really, why can't Norway be better god damn

nothing really wrong with anything you wrote there desu

i grew up in a small town with a bunch of slovaks, romanians and hungarians. was a mess during tournaments

fun fact,

of all the nations in Europe that have EVER qualified for a tournament, Scotland and Norway are the ones who have been waiting the longest since their last qualification (17 years)

>tfw Latvia, Albania, Northern Ireland, Hungary have all been at a tournament more recently

feels bad

/lifelong/ Italy fan here, since our team is shit

At least your keeper isn't Lloris

Personally I think I'd support Italy even if we were San Marino tier

im a spurs supporter

The spanish part of my family was the one who teached me football so I root for Spain since I'm a kid.

Enjoying your independence?

Disgusting.

I usually support the nt with players from my club or just the one I like the most, usually some underdog or Brazil

of course i stick with Norway during qualifications and everything, but when the tournement and festivities beings and you're going out watching games an your country isn't represented you kinda end up supporting someone or sympathising more with certain teams because of family / ties to the country etc. or simply depinding with whom, or where, you're watching the game

It's like my exchange year in italy, i'm not a fan of Fiorentina but i damn enjoyed putting on a jersey and going to the games with my local friends while living there

I thought you were from madrid

I always cheer for Uruguay and Colombia (when they qualify) in the WC. I don't know why really.
Seeing Uruguay get to the semis in 2010 and escaping the group of death in 2014 was awesome.

lifelong Croatia here since they beat England in 2007

i mean i know americans are stupid, but not that stupid

Imagine calling someone else stupid while believing ronaldo is better than messi

>imagine having opinions
truly groundbreaking thought my man

You're a disgrace desu

what happened to that poor moose

Since >we are eternally shit, I support netherlands or used to when they actually qualified. So since 2010 it is double JUST for me.

Also, most of the time I cheer for underdogs in the matches i watch or meme run teams of the tournament.

Used to be when I was a kid. Portugal had this shit campaign in 2002 that made me think the euro 2000 was just a meme run and so I rooted for Spain and Brazil.

Then came euro 2004 and WC 2006 and I stopped caring for other nations.

Since Finland, Latvia and Lithuania have a shit team just like us I usually support the honorary Baltic country Poland

N-Next cup we will qualify
In the meantime I generally support South American teams, except for Chile.
Fuck those guys.

>cucked out of sea access

but really, does anyone like Chile in South America besides themselves?

Contrarian Argies and Peruvians maybe? I'm inclined to think nobody does.
I don't even get the whole land conflict. They won the war, we lost, they took land. Is the same as its ever been since the beginning of human history.
Chileans are cunts in their own right, tho, sea access or not.

>Chileans are cunts in their own right, tho, sea access or not.
Well they certainly appear so on Sup Forums, but I can't judge a nation's people for their posters on a chink cartoon imageboard.

Personal experience and several (more than 12 a year) trips to various parts of Chile confirm.

this, based Kapustka

>bandwagoning national teams
end yourself

Yes thanks for all the coastline we got. Lots of oil there.

Since I started watching football in 2003, 2016 was a blast for Greece. But seems like we re back on the way to become a stable pot 2 team that has high chances to qualify for most tournaments.
Top teams who have no competition to qualify:
>Spain,Portugal,Italy,England,France,Germany,Belgium
Very good teams that will also surely finish top 2/ 3:
>Netherlands,Sweden,Poland,Switzerland,Wales. Russia,
Decent teams that can take also top 3 spots:
>Ireland,Slovakia,Ukraine,Turkey, Greece,Bosnia, Iceland, Denmark,Serbia,Austria,Czech Republic,N.Ireland,Montenegro
Teams that can make an upset and kick someone out:
>Slovenia,Romania,Albania,Israel,Hungary,Norway
That's 31 teams competing for 24 spots. The qualifiers no longer have a point.

Teams left outside are:
>Armenia,Kazakhstan,Azerbaijan,Georgia,Latvia,Lithuania,Scotland,Kosovo,Gibtaltar,Faroe Islands, San Marino, Malta, Cyprus, Liechtenstien,Luxemburg, Moldova, Estonia, Finland, Macedonia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Andorra.

Literally not even a hard speculation. They ruined the qualifiers. Because even if a good team somehow f*cks up and ends up in the playoffs big chances are they ll face a pot 4-5 team

Eh Im retarded and forgot to say im talking about the upcomming Euro. Norwaynon, dont lose hope. you just need to do better than 6 of the 31 teams mentioned challenging for a Euro spot and you ll be through.

Ends up i f*cked up mathematically, 32 teams competing for 24 spots in the top, and left outside are 22 in a total of 54 UEFA members.
Adding the fact that one of those 32 will probably be hosting the Euro and we still got 31 competing for 24 spot though.

Whenever Croatia gets knocked out I support Poland, so it's kind of a double JUST for me

What the fuck happened to that dog?

>Very good teams that will also surely finish top 2/ 3
>Russia
>Very good

You get my point bro. No way you get less points than the Teams left outside Its just Pot 6,Pot 5 , and a few cameos from Pot 4. Individual Opinions on weather the 4 groups I divided the teams who will be fighting for the 24 Euro Spots are acceptable but that's not the point in the end.

I think you'd rather root for Sweden or Denmark, they are unironically more Norwegian (and even French) than the half-negro team Norway

>cheering for another national team
top cuck
I'll never cheer for anyone else. Even after >we got BTFO by bus drivers

What if the fence gets down and you are flooded with negroes and sand people, while the Romanian national team with the help of some voodoo magic is consisting mainly of Magyars?

Shitskins wont stay here our gibs are way less than they get in the west. Also anyone who chooses the Romanian NT over the Hungarian is not an actual Hungarian

I said IF
Just imagine that the Hungarian team is 50% black, what are you going to do

I know, but was a great way to dodge the question :^)
Honestly would probably still support it, or cease to give a shit about NT football

Well, then brace yourself Temujin

"no"