Oh boy. Sounds like Michael Rooker fucked up

Oh boy. Sounds like Michael Rooker fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXBAR-brGnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based
fuck nerds

>he thinks the actors care about capeshit easter eggs and lore

Its Michael Rooker...the fuck do you expect?

Is he, dare I say it, /our/ guy?

Michael Rooker is based af

HAHAHAHAHA

Based. This is the future he chose though

>we'll soon live in a world where ribbing people is considered a hate crime

literally /our guy/

nerds btfo

Do you think that guy goes to his shift at McDonalds because of his passion or burger flipping or because he wants the paycheck?

Well why do you do it?

Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer was a damn fine movie.

Dollars to donuts all the "kids" in this story are manchildren in their mid-20's.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahahahaha based michael rooker...
oh noes he hasnt read the comics

Does this look like the face of a man who gives a heck?

I need the paycheck, I don't expect actors to do their job because of passion it's a fucking job.

>LITERALLY THIS FUCKING MAD OVER COMIC BOOK SHIT

A job's a job, don't expect everyone to fawn over small details.

This. His character Merle on twd was basically him in real life, just poorer.

b-b-b-but he is an asshole

cuck tears are so good

I think Michael Rooker genuinely enjoys the fuck out of his job, it's just that he's basically Homer Simpson in that Poochy episode with the Itchy & Scratchy Q&A and has no patience for weirdo nu-males and problem glasses legbeards.

the only ones you can make fun of are white males goy

DON'T DO THAT OTIS SHE'S YOUR SISTER

>capeshit

he fucking deserved it.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

This guy never been to a con before? Most actors don't know shit about their own franchise. Star Trek fans have been living with this for years. Check out Armin Shimmerman( Quark from DS9) here
youtube.com/watch?v=QXBAR-brGnY

Actors don't know dick about their own characters and forget their dialogue after saying it. He doesn't even know more than one Rule of Acquisition. They aren't fans. They're doing a job

I don't give a fuck about comics but i would show up to get razzed by Rooker.

>>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"

I think he's right

They don't say "never meet your heros" for no reason. Preston Jacobs could have told him that.

>Simon Pegg
>LOL nerd culture is bad unless you let me write the next Star Trek and be in the new Star wars then it's totally cool!

>David Cronenberg
>LOL I made a movie about bugs with talking assholes! Be sure to take my opinion as fact!

>Friedkin
>LOL did you see that gay fisting scene in Crusing? LOL

>Iñárritu
>I don't have endings for my shit movies. But it's art bro! Take my word for it!

>Jodorowsky
>I've never made a successful movie. Comic books are bad, except for the ones that I wrote!

>Alan Moore
>I can't remember the last time I was relevant. Nerd culture is terrible, except for the fact that my entire career was built on it.

R
E
K
T

literally who?

They all made valid points as to why capeshit is shit and infantile.
Attacking their character won't change that.

You're telling me he's only doing this for the paycheck? I could have sworn he was doing it for the art.

numales btfo

>getting blue'd for a living
that's the dream

> I just hope the lad is not living in a fantasy world

At least he's living

Did you not notice the election? The tide is turning.

/OUR/GUY/

>Jodorowsky
Every fucking time