Holy shit this is great! Where do I go from this? Do I go chronologically or skip some albums?

Holy shit this is great! Where do I go from this? Do I go chronologically or skip some albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXBiYFoHsOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just go chronologically.If it's a project of his not worth listening to you'll know after being two songs in.

That's the only good one. Fold.

This album is so dated and cheesy
That fucking Seinfeld bass on Sanctified makes me laugh

This, The Fragile has some good tracks and Reptile is great, but that's about it

>Slap bass is automatically Seinfeld
Also catchy synthpop > edgy buttrock

you have tiny peepee

one could argue that Tront never made an album like that again. Only Sucks can compare.

>Seinfeld bass
americans everyone

>Where do I go from this
Try late Gary Numan

NIN never really made another electro-industrial proper album until like Hesitation Marks in 2013. Year Zero is probably the closest you can come to electro-industrial aside from that.

Might as well just go chronologically since NIN is one of the few bands that works well doing that.

Everything after that is generic edgy metal.

Listen to Skinny Puppy next if you want industrial synthpop, Also try Depeche Mode's late 80's and early 90's material for stuff that is less abrasive but similar in mood,

It still sounds lame.
And those lyrics, just ew

yeah good album just go straight to skinny puppy now

I don't think you know what electro industrial is.

Skinny Puppy

youtube.com/watch?v=CXBiYFoHsOg

hesitation marks

>Everything after that is generic edgy metal.
No it's not, The Fragile definetelly is much more than a generic metal.

Pretty Hate Machine fags are the worst

>all the fags recommending Hesitation Marks
It is an amazing album, but it doesn't sound anything like Pretty Hate Machine at all, yeah, synths are used but that's it.

Listen it all, you ll find your personal favorites. All nin albums have at least something to offer, but dont shy away from rejecting a couple of songs here and there. Maybe youll get its charm later. Also, they are all very diferent. Strangly enough i think the most close thing to PHM would be Year Zero

wrong

Fuck off plebs trying to act like youre patrician. Pretty Hate Machine is easily NIN's worst album by a mile, Trent hasn't found his sound yet with this album, it's not bad, but it is Trent at his worst in every single matter, instrumentally, vocally and lyrically.

The follow-up Broken and The Downward Spiral are better in every single way and Trent has been progressing and improving the more music he made.

>Where do I go from this?

out of 4cancer and back to school

Neither, throw it in the trash, Nails belongs in the bin.

nah you are wrong

Ministry

As long as you don't mean nu-Ministry which is total thrash.

Unsilent Death is the only good Nails album.

I meant early Ministry.

oh okay i agree.

Chronological. This is the most dated Nine Inch Nails album and has some of the worst song writing, so if you like this you'll find at least a few things to like about the other albums.

Came here to post this.

Listen to With Teeth just because Hand that Feeds is such a god tier track

Is your name meant to align with that post specifically?