How the heck do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban Sup Forumsposters.

More marathons.

When was the last time you saw the big red USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

...i'll wait.

More marathoning movies. It will help us get in better shape.

We can rebuild Sup Forums. We have the technology. We can make Sup Forums better than it was. Better, stronger, faster.

more Kino

remove Sup Forums

for the love of god remove Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't a real place anymore though

Like Sup Forums it is now /tourist/

Hire me as janitor

Sup Forums is a colony of r/the_Donald at the moment.

How bout you remove urself pal

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

i wanna say /film/ but even i don't believe that anymore

>inb4 samefagging

this tbqh

hes already dead dude

>tfw he created something that will last long after his death
>Pedo who has already secured his legacy

>legacy
no legacy

Marvel fans and anyone who think Fury Road was over a 7/10

ebin

how does pedobot get around the captcha?

???

hes sponsored by the mods

I assumed he has legions of chinks/indians he pays $1 a day to solve them for him

Ban the cunny bot, ban the retards who spam the same gore/blacked thread every day. Automatically ban any post or thread containing the phrases "what did they mean by this", "who was in the wrong" and "now that the dust has settled".

is posting streams still "bannable" ?

seriously this is like the one thing we all want

everyone gathers in a room and watches kino and telekino together, laughing and bonding and making new friends.

sigh

easy.

Sup Forums happened

no way to save it from these facebook memefucks, they ruined it in 2012

i doubt it
hes been at it for almost 2 years now with the bot spam

but Sup Forums is by far the worst we've ever had.

worse than Sup Forums
worse than spee

MOOT?

Uhh you don't get to cash paychecks

>tfw didn't believe it at first
>tfw cancerous what snack u eatxDD threads started popping up here too

if I pull the mountain dew off will you die??

What did he mean by this?

Who was in the wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, was this user a fuck nigga?

Were you around before they were banned? Stream owners were complete fags, spamming threads with their stream 24/7 and bumping their own thread with random shit every 2 minutes, and then the stream would be filled with ads and popups and shit, you sometimes still see this on Sup Forums with people asking for femanons to cam up, complete cancer

Spur-of-the-moment streams would be fine though IMO, I don't really think the mods mind them much neither since I've seen a few posted, as long as you don't spam it like some hyperactive autist I don't think they care much

you would be extremely bannable

god fucking damnit

FOR FREE

yes, I don't recall being that annoyed with it though, maybe I just like steams.

here's an idea, how about Hiroshima implements an official Sup Forums stream system w/chat rooms.

hell, make it accessible to only pass users to keep the revenue coming in, and maybe charge a nominal fee to create/host a channel for a period of time. would probably still have to go thru an external stream provider though.

then with that systems the mods/janitors would still be in control, people wouldn't have to worry about bump limit because they would be "stream" threads, and Sup Forums would have a new revenue stream.

How about actually making it about television and film and not Sup Forums's embassy?

Ban reddit faggots like this guy ↑

Simple. Ban anyone using the word kino and capekino especially.

how about you stop crying about Sup Forums all day every day?

is this postkino?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, dindu nuffin!

ban any obviously off-topic shit, especially Sup Forums overflow
ban any lazy attempts at being Sup Forums related like "who will play him in the biopic," etc.
And honestly at this point, ban obvious race and gender bait threads, even if they're primarily about tv and film. If you start a show complaining about X role in Y show being given to a black guy, the thread is going to talk about Y show for 5 posts and the next 400 are going to be niggerfacts 1-24.jpg

In general I'm against the idea of just banning everything that's at the edge of what's allowed or that has potential for going off-topic, because really that's where you get a lot of creativity. But fuck Sup Forums is a disaster

>children being posted
>boards quality is suspect but still nowhere as bad as now

>childrens media being posted
>boards quality has never been worse and is full of actual children now

Ban anything meant for kids

with the exception of Sup Forums, what did Sup Forums ever do to any other board on Sup Forums?

Disable mobile phone browsing.

Range ban people posting cunny and pedo shit.

>pedo garbage left up for hours
>tons of samefagging on said threads

bravo mods, bravo

>implying mods care about quality of posts anymore
LMAO

It's extremely important

All actual film discussion is drowned out by memes that are repeated endlessly and have no substance whatsoever. I have no idea how you fucking retards keep posting and responding to that shit. It hasn't been funny or even vaguely interesting since it started. "What did he mean by this?", "JUST", "What's his endgame?", "tfw to intelligent", etc. Are not quality opening posts and will not lead to quality responses. This place is only such shit because its filled with utter fucking retards who will be laughing at the same forced memes until they fucking croak.

You can't
First it was Sup Forums
then Sup Forums
now Sup Forums
Any bets on who is next? I'm guessing Sup Forums, maybe Sup Forums.

fuck you you fucking nigger

Get rid of pol. And I don't just mean ban pol on tv, but ACTUALLY remove pol from Sup Forums. At first, they'll complain and spam other boards, but within a month, they will leave. Trust me on this.

I agree. They'll fuck off to 8pol and they will have noticeably less presence.

Sup Forums is full of dumbfucks but the quality of discussion is ten times greater than what is found here. It isn't the Sup Forumsboogeyman that's ruining this board. Its being ruined by its native userbase and redditors who believe this website is solely for shitposting (which it is now).

thanks for demonstrating why we need to ban Sup Forums posters globally

>Sup Forums
>quality of discussion
NICE TRY CTR SHILL XD

>no slashes on board name

No it's not. pol is like Sup Forums from a few years ago, but with a political twist. The issue is that they can't keep their shit in their board, and even then, what they export is 10x worst than pol itself. That's the issue. Pol itself isn't so bad, it's their inability to keep to themselves that leads to shitposting. If you banned pol, b would get more memes, tv would improve, and the poltards would be able to go to Reddit or cripplechan.

It's the other way around. Sup Forums has been there longer than the_donald. Why the fuck do people blame Sup Forums for every little thing that goes wrong? Own up to your own fuck ups.

Dismiss all janitors
no moderation
no rules

>pol
>pol
>Pol
>pol

Kill yourself

The politics shit has to go, Sup Forumstards are boring. The word "kino" should be auto-replaced with the word "chewbacca." People need to stop responding to "this celebrity is overweight" threads because they are also boring.

Al dente perfection

What did Sup Forums do to Sup Forums?

But we still get laid

pol doesn't deserve slashes tbqh

ban Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been a tourist board. Not sure how many people were here in 08 but I recommend you buckle up, you've got a long, long four months ahead.

There is nothing worse than this shithole.

the_donald is Sup Forums without the racism,

there is literally nothing wrong with Sup Forums

/film/ when?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

You guys are all fucking retarded. Sup Forums has the comfiest threads by a wide margin and there are plenty of quality threads. Like 70% of them. The shitposting isn't even that bad.

too many plebs on Sup Forums that watch normie shit that need to be fucking gassed

I will not tolerate being made a fool of yet again.

This

Thanks Senpai for having a brain

t. Sup Forums meme tourist that will jump to whatever board the reddit masters say is the cool new hip one in a heart beat

>Sup Forums is one of the few boards that doesn't require extreme autism as a prerequisite for posting
>autistic fa/tv/irgins get ultra asshurt when normies show up

It's not rocket appliances

have qtddtot threads.

sometimes I come here just wanting to see a couple people's opinion on a film, and feel that starting an entire thread just for that is unnecessary.

explain

qtddtot = questions that dont deserve their own thread.

they have them over on /fit/. Basically, if you have a question that you only want 3-5 responses to, then it's not helpful for the overall quality of the board to start threads on it.

A lot of the poorer quality threads I see here (and full disclosure I don't lurk here as much as others) and threads that could be easily answered with 3-5 responses.

Actual moderation.

At any given time I'd say about half of the catalog is even about anything Sup Forums-related. It's a fucking joke.

Also ban the word kino.

You're stupid. If a question you ask could easily be answered in a couple replies it doesn't have to be made a thread, JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

An image board is for discussion and sharing images. We're not here to answer your fucking questions, dumbass.

Holy fuck Sup Forums is the furthest you can get from Sup Forums on this website you stupid redditor get off my 4chin REEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums is already worse than Sup Forums

Mods don't do their fucking jobs.

The same retards spam the same moronic bullshit memes (i.e what's his/her fucking problem, just, etc) and never get banned.

Those tards bring in the money.

■■■■?

Some legendary Sup Forums negro blew Sup Forums the fuck out to the point they should have just shut down the board
youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po

kys

Sup Forums is BASED

Remember when that faggot went on big brother and started spouting memes? Bad times. Now they're here permanently.