Next year >we are going to win Serie A and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8ofrw
youtube.com/watch?v=2w_YwWUP8ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know you dont believe that

you will lose perisic and replace him with a shitter, and then come 6th

but he couldn't even win it with a better team

>“We don’t have to convince anyone, Inter are the best that can be aspired to and they must convince us that they’re worthy of Inter,” the former Roma boss told Premium Sport.

>“I’ve come here with enthusiasm. If there are people who don’t feel this enthusiasm, it’s good if they go to where they feel they can do their job well.

>“I’d like to see the players wanting to do beautiful things for this team, but those who don’t think they’re up to must tell me straight away because there are so many things we have to put in place and we have to put our stamp on the team.

>“If you don’t train 100 percent, it’s impossible to win. There are strong clubs and players like us who do so, therefore contending a result against them becomes difficult.

>“I’m happy if we win, if we don’t then I couldn’t be, even if I’m the Coach of Inter and working for a big group like Suning. If I don’t pick up results, it’s as if I was a nobody,”

Icardi for capocannoniere confirmed

>spalletti
>winning
They should have gone for Tuchel

/r/-ing the "deluded sfinterista" copypasta

>Be Inter fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Serie A
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Finish 8th
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Mazzarri will bring in World Class players, la! With Icardi, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Based Mazzarri will bring in so many World Class players with the chinese money!
>Dybala, Tourè, Aubameyang confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Murillo, Miranda and Felipe
>Mancini joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT JUVENTUS! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Mancini here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Finish 4th
>C-can't expect him to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Mancini gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking Mancini didn't do anything for us! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Get De Boer and Gabidon
>Not even 4th place anymore
Being a Inter fan is a merry-go-round of utter delusion and mental gymnastics. There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence. Their fans are entitled criminals who think they deserve everything because they scrapped some cups in the literally who period of football.

stale and cold pasta.

t. Suning

>Be AC Milan
>Get Chinese investors to be relevant again
>have 100 mil transfer budget
>spend 20% on it on a right back that almost relegated to the 2nd bundesliga
>consider wasting the rest of the money on a old striker like you do every single year

Honestly the Atalanta guy is the only good business so far.

>Atalanta guy
the negro or the white boi?

Both, although the white boy is the only transfer of the two, guy seems like he could be GOAT. Kessie has talent, which is why a loan with option to buy is the best option.

I feel like Diego Costa would be the biggest waste of money they could do right now. It's essentially getting a Bacca 2.0

They need to either buy someone around the age of 23 with a length of 1.85 that has already proved he will be an asset to Milan or wait a year for a different option.

>According to Sky Sport Italia, Spalletti set out his transfer strategy and that involves keeping hold of Italy international forward Eder.

>He had been widely expected to leave this summer, but appears to have impressed Spalletti with his work ethic.

>On the other hand, Medel and Banega have been put on the market and urged to find a different side for next season.

Eder is a fraud

ive liked him always.. works hard and scores for the natty always

>keeping Eder
>keeping Nagatomo
per che

le hard work maymay

>>keeping Nagatomo

t.coglione

sabatini and spalletti worked at roma together so they know eachother already. saba has big network i bet and inter has the funds. im expecting a pretty sexy team if not this season then the next for sure.

>have 100 mil transfer budget
No. More.

all the other major Serie A teams either have solid rumours or deals while Inter's only real news is that Perisic is likely fucking off
it's going to be a 5th place season at best

inter will have to get 30 milli before june 30. but im sure inter will splash some gookgold. bernardeschi is already rumoured to prefer inter if peri foks uuf

Did Juventus withdraw from the competition?

yeah after the ucl rape they went to lega pro to learn how to play.

Awwwww yeah we are motherfuckers!

#Interiscominginyourface

>our year la'
lmao, no top player wants to join Inter, no matter how much money >you throw at them. Inter would be lucky if they manage to get an EL spot next season
streamable.com/8ofrw

J U S T

as a /lfelong/ I refuse to watch Inter games until the end of october, when they finally fire him

me on the left

me (female women) on the left

what is FFP

why do so many asians wear glasses?

dodge it like city with sponsor ship deals

>Have 100 mil transfer budget
>Spend it on a right back

Reminder that Inter aren't even able to accomplish the 'spend it on a right back' part.

Is Gabigol really that bad?

>since 2012

/lifelong/

More likeable club than Milan desu.

who is in and who is out?
hopefully hiroshima nagasaki is finally out

in: no one
out: no one because no one in their right mind would get anyone from this shite team

>female women

>since 2012
fucking lolllllllllllllllllll

>juvefags false flagging

no real inter supporter will ever be this optimistic

Inter is a team for losers.

Eder is probably the best striker you have right now

How much money are the Chinese even investing? £60m? Is that considered a lot in Italy? Kek.

>There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence
I think you forgot about Forest

>Verrattis agent has throw the situation wide open by claiming that his client won’t stay there forever, and by praising Inter, hinting that new owners Suning have the buying power to nab anyone.

>“Suning's can buy anyone, not just Marco,” Donato Di Campli told Telelombardia,

inter only talking about 100m because if you say higher sum you pay higher prices. plus sales can bring in 30-60 million

also inter has lots quality need only 2-3 at most. so 160m to that isnt little.

Kek, he also said that "money isnt everything anymore" and suggested that Marco would leave PSG for Juve because titles>money

yeah i know but used the old quote just to show that agents know how loaded inter are.

juve medda

youtube.com/watch?v=2w_YwWUP8ro