Only 63.7% of Americans are white

>Only 63.7% of Americans are white
>Only 31% of Americans are not overweight
>The chance that you are talking to a white American of a healthy weight is less than 20%
>Post a meme to display your reaction to this statistic
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"overweight" is some bullshit to quantify. People have different body types. Some are taller, shorter, more muscular ect . I'd wager alot of those "overweight" people are perfectly normal and healthy.

good post, keep it up

This is one of those global boker face quotes

can you do me a quick maths and inform me of what 63% of 320 million is?

Was that pasta or something? You really can't be sure if it's ironically self avare or legit when it comes to americans.

320*0,63=201,6

He's somewhat right. If their basing weight off of BMI then it's not entirely accurate considering BMI doesn't account for muscle mass and such.

America is Whiter than a million Finlands my Mongolian friend.

I've been to the US and you have a ton of fat people compared to Europe, it's definitely not muscles or heavy bones.

What state did you visit?

Hi I'm American, you're more fit than me right ?

Just because I'm feeling especially autistic today.

In 1950, whites made up a total of ~134.9m out of a total of ~151.3m Americans. Whites were about 89.5% of the entire population.

(0.63 * 320,000,000) = 201,600,000

The total white population, in total, increased by ~66.7m from 1950 to 2010, but whites dropped by 26.5% of the total American population.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_the_United_States

Note: For these calculations I did not use the 72.4% statistic from the European-American wikipage for 2010, because that statistic included "white" Hispanics.

Las Vegas and LA I'm not saying there aren't fit people in the US but the amount of morbidly obese people is definitely not higher.

>Swiss tattoo
lol wut?

>Las Vegas and LA
That does not give you an accurate picture of America. Plus it's filled with Mexicans which throw off the stats.

12% BF at 185lbs and Black.

Feels good man.

Are you 1/50 Swiss?

Spent a few years there as a kid, but mostly o grew up in Texas and you can't see my Texas tattoo in that pic

I wasn't looking at statistics when I was there, I looked at people and it definitely was just Mexicans that were fat. I was honestly surprised when I saw people actually driving around in scooters, I've never seen non-disabled (actually disabled not fat) drive them here. In the US they even have them at Walmart entrance.

Well you are a nigger, can't wash that off desu.

No I just love their country, my family has been in the United States since before the revolution. England before that.

*wasn't

Oh america

Oh well. At least my race won't be extinct in several generations from now, which is nice.

it's a big number not good at physics though

I'm aware there are definitely more obese people in the US, I'm just saying that a lot of fit people are considered "overweight" if going completely based off BMI.

A 5'10 200 lb guy has a BMI of 28.7, classifying him as overweight. You can easily achieve 200 pounds with muscle mass and a healthy body fat. It's an extremely flawed system

>tfw not white
>tfw skinny
feels good

>not white
>feels good
don't delude yourself

never change

>tfw White and skinny

>russia is white
oh this world is confusing me, everything changes so quickly

>russia is white
i did not say that.

Why is every thread with Americans fucking autistic and childish?

oh...

Hey my brother, black or white were both citizens of this great nation and that's more than most can say.

Just got permission to legally conceal this glock, God I love this country,

Terrorists,come at me bro

You're still a dirty nigger

That is a gorgeous looking glock

C-can I lick your glock please?

God these edgy fags are more annoying than social justice warriors

He's not wrong. By the logic that is the BMI scale, this man is "Morbidly Obese"

He's not, fortunately the only thing he has to worry about is morbid steroid abuse, the cardiac arrhythmias will be much the same though.

>The Rock
>Steroids
Nah, he's legitimate. Nigga trains like 5 hours a day

thinking that an insane amount of bodybuilders is the reason why US is an overweight nation is delusional man.

That's not the average person though, most people don't spend their days in the gym chugging protein shakes. Are there deviations from the bmi standard? Sure, that doesn't meant it's flawed.

>veins on upper arms
>not steroids

You will never use it in your entire life. You are just another douchebag streetnigger.

he didn't imply that at all you mexican intellectual. just stating that the bmi system is stupid

Except he won't be looked in BMI scale for obesity for obvious reasons or anyone who is muscled for that matter. That chart is obviously for regular people or people that are already fat.

yeah and youre full of shit, either these obese people are really muscly or theyre 8/9 foot to compensate for the weight

Hush child, the adults are talking right now

>state the bmi is stupid and didn't imply that we didn't have an obese problem
>"yeah, and youre full of shit"

good post

>adults
Im out of here

Keep it up child and I'll send you to your room without dinner tonight

Actually I used it yesterday for a few hours and it was a lot of fun! Don't be jealous, my impoverished friend.

Read the link OP posted. 33% of Americans are overweight. 37% of Americans are obese. It's the 33% "overweight" which is suspect to the general failings statistics are known for.

Irrelevant because a different demographic is most frequently seen online, and especially on Sup Forums. You're most likely talking to a young white male.

Therefore clearly fat people are "not fat" just because they share the same bmi as a body builder? That's amazing news!

>says the 18 year old on Sup Forums

>bmi is a c-chink hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kek every single time

this thread is embarrassing

Please put me in the thread image guys, this is too good to be true.

Oh come on, let's not kid ourselves, we've all seen morbid hogs at Walmart of every color. I don't think mountain dew and doritos is very good for the body.

I have dual citizenship with Germany, 6'3" and thin. Beats riding on a scooter looking for bags of chips at walmart.

>im not fat guys, im T H I C C boned and muscular

Are you new to the world m8?

>i caress my gun while Tyrone rapes my jew wife everynight

Yeah, because the people taking the measurments arent actual medical professionals who can distinguish between a bodybuilder and a landwhale

Why'd you come all the way over here just to go to those shitholes?

We have shooting ranges too and we arent carrying guns around to compensate tiny dicks like you