How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

feeling pretty god tier rn

ayy that's rare for this thread
Happy for you bud

Tired as fuck, want the next couple months to fly by, a little stressed but not too bad.

Overall, compared to how I've felt over the past few years, this is pretty good for me.
I'm mostly just ready for this stage of my life to be over and move on to the next one.

I'm also hopeful for new romance, but because all of my past experiences have ended negatively (everytime I've been cheated on) I'm also very wary and worry that if an opportunity comes, I won't capitalize on it and let my insecurities get the better of me.

I hate myself

i hate myself a lot
i guess i'm famous? but nobody knows
weird and definitely very confusing

i need to go back to painting, i was getting some comfy money from comic book coloring but finishing off college stopped that

every day is a good day

trying to catch up and I know i never will

But I'm doing fine. Just feeling sleepy right now.

>im fucking gay lol

Feeling good. Learning to let go and not obssess over stuff, life's too short. Enjoy it, anons!

Life is too short to not obsess over something

Girlfriend and I are almost at six months. Haven't had an episode in a while and I'm happy when I get to see her. I'm afraid I'm basing all my happiness around her, though. Not afraid of her breaking up with me, but if something happened to her, it's a wrap for me dawg.

You gotta find something to occupy yourself with, find something to obsess over (blow me)
Find something to immerse yourself in, to have long, deep conversations on a Cantonese dishwashing board with.

Where do you go if you've been unhappy for most of your life without this other person?

Still feeling like shit, but 7-11 called me back today and want me to come in for an interview friday. So in a way things are getting better, I'm just not where I thought I'd be at this point in my life. I'm going to keep trying though.

I know it's hard man but you gotta find a rabbit hole to go deep as possible, who cares if you go crazy, I know it's vague but just don't let dullness and monotony consume you, you'll start pretending and you'll be delusional like the guy a few posts above me, giving you vague TED talk bullshit about how you should "enjoy" life.

>I'm mostly just ready for this stage of my life to be over and move on to the next one.
same here. Been living alone for almost 3 months now, with no contact with anyone whatsoever. My mom has been berating me to date and marry someone so that she could at-least fantasize about having a kid. Well guess what mom? I am not going to marry a guy who will at the end make me loose my job for which I've worked for years to get. Weren't you the one who told me to study hard and work hard? Fuck you.

I'm sorry for venting, but I really don't have any other place to vent.

I just want to stay alone and lie peacefully.

You gotta tell her that you'll meet a guy when you are ready, it's not easy to find a partner who is truly good for you and it takes time.

23, almost 24, and don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Share threads keep me going.

College is going well and I get to see family again for the holiday. Things are good.

>start talking to girl I used to hang out with a lot
>she is maybe into me
>am definitely blowing it

help Sup Forums this is the only chance at being a normie I have left for the foreseeable future

Feeling pretty stressed about uni. I'm a fucking leaf and you may have heard about the massive 5 week strike that's affected colleges in Ontario recently - I'm in a dual program through a uni but some of the profs are contracted through a college. Long story short now that the strike is over we're still finishing the semester mostly on time but we've lost those 5 weeks. Can't wait for Christmas to come but it's only going to be a temporary distraction from the next shitty semester, not even confident I like my field anymore. Been listening to lots of Sufjan Stevens lately, kinda how I feel. Eh sorry for the blog post, I don't usually share like this. Hope it gets better soon for everyone :)

Just talk to her casually, but frequently. Girls want to feel comfortable around you, so just don't push it too much. Remember, people can't see that you're just some Sup Forums loser, so be who you want to be.

I dont even want a partner right now. I just don't why she's so hung up on me getting married. You know how pissy everyone is right now. They'll get mad over anything. I dont want to handle the burden of divorce when I'm in my mid 30s, don't want to turn into an alcoholic wine girl like some coworkers I know. I just want to work my ass of, get a good position and just travel. That's it. Is my mother so daft that she can't understand what her own kid wants? But I guess you're right, I should be upfront about my own decisions.

you'll look back and this time stress won't matter, whether life goes great or shitty. Try to get a head start in throwing it into the distant past.

trying to get out of my shell and to stop being so shy. its easier said then done, theres a girl in my music that i really like. barely spoken to her, i want to though.

>Just talk to her casually, but frequently
how is that supposed to help that’s what I’ve been doing for the last ~month

It sounds stupid and melodramatic as fuck but I lost my wallet and I think it might just be the point that pushes me over the edge. I don't have the energy to go through canceling and renewing all my cards and license and I'm bummed I lost like $35. I'm not even depressed anymore, I'm just so tired and I can't see myself doing all this for god knows how many more years unless I put an end to it now.

>76458123
I mean, talking to her is a start. Are you texting or genuinely meeting up and hanging out? It's better to get your feelings out in the open sooner rather than later.
Sounds nice. American Thanksgiving always seemed so comfy to me.

Don't make the mistake I made by letting your parents control your life. Do what you want with it, at the end of the day what really matters? What YOU want, or what your parents want?

You have a few options.

1)Do something a little more than casual with her, like one-on-one at a museum or something. Anything that would be a date without explicitly being one.

2) If you're both shy, drink. That's what I did with my girlfriend. We're both really introverted so I couldn't just upfront tell her how much I liked her without sounding goofy, so we just got drunk at my house. That turned into us being intimate and our relationship continues today. Risky option if you don't both want to get drunk.

Sounds like you don't want to blow this, so don't just upfront ask her out or tell her you like her since you aren't used to that.

just talk to her, she can't read your mind can she. I know how girls think about their male counterparts, if they like you they'll surely wait for you to come and talk to them. The reverse never works, you have to build up the courage. Ask her friends about her hobbies and then talk to her on those topics. Or take her to nice hipster cafe, girls love that.

trust me, I am not going to land up in a 'oh look they're so perfect' family who end up fighting with each other behind closed doors like she did. I've suffered enough because of her. I'm just tried, very very tired.

quit my job 2 weeks ago, have a seasonal job for a month or 2 but after that idk what im gonna do
broke up with my gf about a month ago, still miss her and think about her all the time even though shes a bitch
spending thanksgiving alone but actually looking forward to that
seeing steel panther in december and that will be bitchin

>I'm just tried, very very tired.

I feel you.

My receding hairline is at a point where i start feeling pathetic for trying to hide it and i should probably just shave it all off, but i can't because my hair is part of my identity and i can't let it go.

I'm unironically seriously depressed because of this.
I don't want to be fucking bald in my twenties, man...

Alright. I have 3 billion papers I need to work on that I've been hardcore procrastinating on to play Pokemon. Staying on campus alone for the break because no direct flights between college and hometown and fuck 12 hour train rides. I saw my parents last weekend anyway

Thanks, I appreciate that. Always try to tell myself the same thing and I know I'll pull through because I've set the precedent for myself that I always do, but sometimes knowing that makes it worse in a way. So silly!

I'm losing mine at 27, thinning and everything. Just own up to it, don't let it get you down. Genes fuck everyone in one way or another.

She’s definitely not shy but I am more than enough for the both of us, I’ve been trying to get her over my place to drink but one of us is always busy

Plus I’m shy even when I’m drunk and I have no idea what I’m doing

I met some of my old friends yesterday. We all caught up and they all pursued what they wanted in life except me. They jokingly called me bitter and I immediateley hopped the "I make more money than most of you" defense. Real buzzkill of the night lemme tell you. That scenario has been running through my head all day. Other than that one day at a time.

I posted this in the last thread you did, but it still applies here. I feel meh.

I was seeing a girl and things were going great, but then we started fucking and she got distant. I was pretty devastated, so I spilled the beans and told her I wanted a relationship but she told me that's not what she wanted right now and how she just wanted to get to know me more and hang some more. I said alright.

Fast forward about a week and she got progressively even more distant, and she bailed on hanging with me a few times with ridiculous reasons. The last time she bailed I flat out told her "Look, if you don't want to hang with me I get it and it's cool, just tell me so I can move on" and she didn't reply.

Fast forward another week from that (which would be today) and I got a snap from her. Just a picture and a few sentences in regards to a topic we used to discuss loads when we'd hang. I reply and we exchange a few more snaps until the convo ends and then she didn't reply and that was that.

It makes me sad and confused bros. I fucked up and sent her another snap a couple hours ago just because she got me back in that "I want to talk to you" mood. Got seenzoned (I was watching a movie she told me she really dug so I sent her a picture of the credit screen like a soyboy)

>Porkroll egg & cheese on a kaiser bun....

Don't worry about being shy when drunk. Just drink enough. I'm pretty shy and got extremely comfortable after we downed half a bottle of vodka.

Their accomplishments have nothing to do with you, and it's nothing you should be beating yourself up about. Just a question, were they mentioning how they were doing better just in casual conversation or were they being condescending about it?

same, tho being home is just so monotonous compared to being at school even only for a few days

I'm only 24, it's so fucking depressing.
Everytime i watch a film or something that has a bald dude in it i immediately start obsessing over my hairline. Some days i spend probably up to an hour just looking at my hair in the mirror, looking at how much it's progressing

that doesn't make sense user

That's how I felt, and then the woman left and fuck is it hard.

Don't shave it all off, embrace the baldness. Natural non-shaved baldness is going to be in fashion in a year or two (see dad bod, millennials), screencap this.

I can get fucking plastered and I still don’t have the balls to approach girls at bars or whatever

All I really want is some experience so I can stop being so fucking clueless and act my age already like damn

You're worrying over nothing honestly. Just go do something with your life(still trying with mine). If anything you can take inspiration from what they've accomplished and try to do better for yourself.

i hate myself, my girlfriend and kids are dissapointed in me because i have no will to do anything and my mother worries about me

thanks for asking

Fuck responded to the wrong guy.

It's different. I wouldn't approach girls because it's not in my personality to do so, even when drunk. Making out with someone I'm close to is in my personality just covered by layers of shyness. The alcohol helps with that shyness.

what kind of music do you like, user?

Having a camp out by myself. Got a fire going n everything. I’m pretending I’m with people by listening to multiple talk show radio stations and numbers stations. I’m laughing and sitting here in the dark pretending they’re people really sitting right next to me. It’s getting bad, guys. I think I’m going to go insane within 5 years time. Send help.

It was a friendly atmosphere. Its been running in my head because they were unaware of how right they were. I've always picked safety over risk. The realization sunk my heart and stomach. Anyways the whole scenario is really detailed, the gist is yesterday was eye opening.

that’s exactly how I feel

idk maybe I just put this shit on a pedestal because I’m 21 and haven’t gotten anywhere close to a relationship, I’m not a virgin but still

that sounds pretty nice desu i hate actual people

>I've always poicked safety over risk
Yeah, I'm the same way. I just ended up getting sick of everything and want to change, and trying. My regret is that I started a lot later in life than others. You should do the same.
That's heartbreaking, do you have a hobby or interest? You can meet people through things like that. I did that with mopeds and I fucking love it.

It's fine to put it on a pedestal. It's fine to view it as just a normal thing. Just don't fight over how you see it. Choose one and be comfortable.

Literally actually me.

yeah i've done that a lot of times. you're not alone

I feel a little less autistic now, thanks user

You're welcome. Just be comfortable with not being normal. You don't have to show it off, just don't worry so much about your own perception.

I'm not depressed I don't think. It's more like I snapped out of auto-pilot after 6years. Like anxiety as if someone just woke up from a coma.

Living with family, can't find a job (maybe soon), barely scraping by with money, all my friends drifted away a long time ago. Almost always feel like a pile of shit

Been listening to a lot of music lately, trying to broaden my horizons. Maybe because it feels like the closest I can get to actual self improvement, which doesn't seem to be happening.

Just wish I knew how humans worked

chillin

>Just wish I knew how humans worked
i don't either. No one knows actually, we're all just spineless cowards.

are you a producer?

In an interesting place in life.

Had a rough breakup about a month ago and it's been an interesting feeling facing a lot of my life's problems. It's like the catastrophe of my relationship's end brought up all the worst things in myself. It has made me face a lot of my deep demons. Getting over a lot of trauma from my past.

This is my first time being single in the better part of a decade, and without her, i'm plumetted into the world of trying to find myself again. When you're comitted with someone for so long, it really shapes a lifestyle ingrained in everything you do. And without that, it's easy to feel like there's nothing left for you. She really was your life. She really was everything in a sense.

So picking up the pieces has been my journey recently. Discovering who I am, what I value in life, what I REALLY want to do with it. Short of supporting one person that you've made your entire life.

My music has saved my life. And i really feel this way. If i was sitting here right now without making my music, I would want to kill myself on very serious levels. The music has always been here for me. There are all these moments of pain and learning in life, and music has ALWAYS been there for me. Whether I was the one making it or not.

And I feel it in my music. I'm expressing in my production, and i feel more connected to the music than ever. It brings me this really deep sense of joy. It's almost spiritual. Just realizing that this is what I love more than anything and that this is really what I want to do with my life. At least for now. You can never predict the future.

So with things picking up and investing myself in the one thing I love more than anything, I really feel happy in life. I feel like I'm really myself for the first time in almost 8 years.

I'm happy to be alive.

Lmao is your Christmas break unaffected? First semester goes until dec 23 for me, it’s how the compensated for the strike

Pretty shitty, close to turning 30, no job, living at home, no significant other. I abuse benzos and amphetamines until I run out and smoke pot everyday because I feel like I'm waiting round to just die at this point. I accept I make terrible decisions and have my whole life, but society and living as a part of it seems so dull and shitty. Too apathetic to try but I guess not quite ready to shoot myself either, it's weird.

>Had to end my semester at college early due to health issues
>Just learned that my Mom has a bone disease that is hereditary
>I just want to get out of here, but at the same time I'm scared to leave

im doing ok 6/10

One of my friends is back in town for the weekend. Feelin p good famalam

this made me cry thanks user

Stressed the fuck out.
I'm trying to save up enough money to get my own place, which technically I should have enough to get my own place in a week or so, if things go extremely well it'll be sooner but my luck isn't that great.

To add to the issue, me and my girlfriend (if I can even call her that at this point) relationship is very fucking rocky. It's going pretty fucking awful at this point. A part of me loves her and wants to try and make it work and another part of me is saying just stay away. I also realize that I can't live for anybody else, I have to live for myself and if the issues we have don't get fixed we'll never be able to be together. Also, I have to work on Thanksgiving, so I won't be going with my family which is like 50/50, kinda good because I don't have to answer those shitty, catching up questions about work or school and how's life, kinda shitty at the same time because then I won't get to enjoy all the food and music and shit but it's whatever I guess. The whole relationship thing is what's causing like 90% of the stress in my life right now. I just wish I had somebody I could talk to but at the same time I hate people being in my business and I like being by myself. I feel like if there's a problem I should be talking to her and only her not involving a bunch of retarded friends or randoms from a discord server but it is what it is I suppose.

music hahaha

I hate women.

i cant give you any advice, best of luck user.

nah you're just bitter.