Which European country came to Norway's aid during and after the war? Our trusty neighbors Sweden? Denmark? Finland? No...

Which European country came to Norway's aid during and after the war? Our trusty neighbors Sweden? Denmark? Finland? No. It was the based Brits!

Now that Britain is out of the EU i hope we develop closer ties and wall off the border to Sw*den and F*nland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_of_Finland_in_the_Winter_War#Norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_Link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so too mate

We already have pretty close ties, not sure how much closer we can get. Easily the two best flags in Europe anyway.

Wich war

We can get the ferry line between our countries going again for one. Also the EU regulations regarding fishing in the north sea is reckless and unsustainable. That was a key point in why Norway never joined. I hope the UK and Norway will collaborate more on this

Something about the double cross is so aesthetic, Iceland and faroes are GOAT too

The second big one

Yes we wuz allied with Nazi Germany

Oh the one you were BTFO'd by a handful of Germans? Good job. Must've been hard. Can't imagine what your country went through :^)

What the fuck op? Ever heard off svenskesuppe?
We gave soup and clothes to millions of norweigans after the war.

the brits were planning an invasion of you

Thanks for the Christmas tree every year, lads.

They're ungrateful, limp-wristed fucks, that's why.
>The Norwegian government did not allow officers or under-officers to volunteer for the war in Finland out of fear that that
would aggravate the Germans (they wanted to remain neutral at all costs). Of the 725 Norwegians that volunteered to fight
for Finland, only 125 made to the relatively tranquil Salla front and that just three weeks before the war ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_of_Finland_in_the_Winter_War#Norway

Literally everyone else helped us more than the Norwegians. And Norway didn't even suffer under the Kraut occupation. Can't fathom why they'd be complaining.

love norway love pints

After allowing the nazis to use your railways to invade us. Wow. How nice of a neighbor you are

i'm so sorry

Fug, how hard can it be to get the Norwegian flag correct. The blue is supposed to be twice the width of the white... fuuuug

C-can America join this nice friendship alliance

Noice, you got the correct flag at least kek

Why do Euro allies so often not act like allies?

Mostly because we've been fighting each other for centuries.

Wtf Suomi, Apologize to Norway NOW!

the reason you were occupied is because britshits planned to occupy you, dumb mountaindane

Sweden has NEVER - NEVER - lifted a finger in agression against the norrbaggians.

Yes you did, while we were part of Denmark-Norway.

That was to liberate you from the danes.

Gib back Jämtland, Härjedalen and Bohuslän nooow. Rightful Norwegian clay.

Then return Baahus.
Immediately.

Soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_Link

...and to think we had some of the cheapest electricity in Europe. Now we will fugging export it to Germany and the UK.... FUCK my computer.

Two of my granduncles died in Norway desu. This was a good post.

f britanon's nice granduncles