AP calls New Jersey

F

New Mexico and South Dakota aren't looking good either. Christ he's gonna get slaughtered! I can't wait for the delicious butthurt!

As a Trump supporter, why do I feel a pang of pity for Bernie?

Bernie can still win California by 40 points and then convince all the Superdelegates to flip

I kinda feel bad for Bernie also, but I fucking hate his supporters so much it makes it feel better.

Because hillary is a cunt

Nah, it ain't winner take all.

>implying Hillary supporters are any better

>tfw no more bernie tears after tonight to relish
why even live?

BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING BERNOUTS BURNING

This. They deserve the BTFO more than he does.

F

He was making a joke, you dum dum

Hillary supporters feel nonexistent. Probably because I'm in Commiefornia, but it seems like I never see Hillary supporters outside of the clips of her rallies.

>implying Hillary has supporters

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

God damn, she really stuffed him into the oven

>mfw bernbots blown the fuck out

can you imagine how pissed they'll be, best part about the election

He's losing fucking South Dakota.

F

hillary supporters?
you mean people too busy to protest cause they're just regular normies working a 9-5 for $45,000 a year ($100,000 if they work in government)?

'Hillary supporters' is the same as just saying 'bankers'. The two are one in the same.

So is that a large voter turnout for New Jersey?

Because as dumb as he is, he's still better than Hillary.

Trump vs Hillary will be a stomp-fest. She's gonna get DESTROYED in debates.

Trump vs Hillary would have been entertaining, but I'd rather the toxic Bernouts be defeated. They're dangerously violent.

He's losing the Dakotas

TUMBLING DOWN

Hillary supporters are all innocent normies

while Berniefags are the worst self-righteous faggots

sexist and antisemetic, i like it

I'm just waiting for the suicide reports

F

The weak should fear the strong.

Hillary supporters aren't as vocal and annoying and are mostly people who are not politically active. Bernie Sanders supporters are reddit incarnate.

I do hope you guys are compiling reddit comments for a bernout thread later on

Not even kidding I have yet to meet one

as much as I don't like Hillary

she is a reaction image goldmine

post more fram

Honestly, this, barring the Hillary supporters that are supporting her because "muh feminism"

Other than the feminists, the majority of Hillary supporters are just ignorant of everything wrong with her.
Sanders supporters, are a complete different matter.

They have to exist before they can vocalize.

Ignorant here. How can you call a state when only 29% has been accounted for?

>be part of GOD EMPEROR TRUMP'S secret meme army
>took a break after he burried the canadian lying rat
>been false flagging hill-a-cunt attacks under a bernie banner
>now using my false flag accounts to support the libertarian

The fight continues my fellow civilized humans. If you can't turn a bernie-bro into a true American supporter of TRUMP, make him go third party.

He was making a joke too; Democratic Party doesn't do winner-take-all presidential primaries.

>tfw he won't drop out till the convention
>reddit still donating to him

how fucking deluded are his followers?

BUT MUH SUPERDELEGATES!

No no no, my good sir.

The best part of the election will be when Trump loses to Hillary and Sup Forums erupts into an actual apocalypse.

you cant. media just baiting hits

Yes

Fuck that kike

Best thing that could've happened, Bernie would've beat Trump and you all know it, meme magic doesn't work miracles.

That is my goal with the remaining bernouts I know MAGA Fampai

Sanders supporters are Reddit and Tumblr mixed together.

To vote for trump and see that wall.

Meme magic prevented Bernie from even competing. You see, it works in mysterious ways

honestly don't care if hillary wins. it will just be another 4 years of obama which isn't the worst thing in the world. i'll make sure and buy a few more guns just in case they try and ban guns

Because trump could have potentially had the same fate

we don't need more burritoniggers or sandniggers though.