Why does this image alone trigger so many people on this site?

Why does this image alone trigger so many people on this site?
Honestly, who cares?

that looks like Trump's worst nightmare ever

because you keep posting this cuck shit as if it's not stale as fuck and has run its coure. Find a new meme, stop being lazy ffs

Go to Sup Forums if you want to post this shit.

Me in the middle

But isn't Sup Forums pol-lite?
How is this cuck-shit? Stop being so insecure Luigi

>But isn't Sup Forums pol-lite?
What does that even mean?

Because they're insecure lmao

Only resentful virgins get triggered by this desu

Sup Forums is for interracial

people not cares specifically about the individuals itself but because that kind of thing are dangerous for the survival of your own race and stability, especially when those behavior are pushed by the left and medias.
but it's hard to understand for somebody who thinks only about comfort, money and consumerism.

[insert image of fat tamil and spotty swedish woman]

I've yet to see anyone "triggered" by this on Sup Forums. I see alot of people sick of it though and one can't help but wonder if it's trolling or something more malicious at play.

>woman from your "tribe" gets fucked by a man visibly from another "tribe"
>lol why are you mad??
I mean, it's pretty simple

That guy looks Indian desu.

>that kind of thing are dangerous for the survival of your own race

Your fault for creating the "One Drop Rule"

yes but they don't care because it not happened to members of their family.
they also pretend to not cares because they are nonwhite living on western countries, on their own countries they are automatically triggered when they seen it.

Ill kill you

Funny thing is, reddit is clearly winning that war

>woman owes you shit just cause cause you have the same skin tone

>blonde blue eye snownigger
>>woman from your "tribe"
no ty

i decided to completely desolidarize myself from blonde people
france is for swarthy brwn hair brown eye catholic white people only, you want to be blonde fuck off to germany

Amerfats created the one drop rule. For most of Europe it wouldn't be practical, logical or even desirable.

it's not a question of one drop rule, it's a question that if the father is nonwhite, he stole the culture of the other side and also the children will predominantly identify himself with the "exotic side".
it depend of cases but it's often some form of genocide, exactly what happened on the americas.
it's easy to not care when it just represent 5% of your country, when it became 50%, I think you will stop to pretend "MUH SELF INTERESTS OOGA BOOGA YOURE VIRGINS"

being in ethnic majority on your own homeland is a form of survival protection.

Objectively a child will always be uglier when one of the parents is black, it is not our fault that nature is like this

not him, but in your case you're a mongre brainwashedl with a muh diversity culture, you just can't understand that mentality except if your were pure amerindian or pure spaniard.

Mixed females>pure white females in terms of adult appearance desu

Hapas looks like ayy lmaos for the most part however

>Mixed females>pure white females
They look like mongoloids every time NatGeo showcases them as the animals of the future.

it's kinda hot

because most people here are lonely insecure losers and also bitter virgins

Poor kid will have identity problems.

again, consumerist argument, you only cares about superficial things and have a complete lack of understanding.
the funny thing is on the "other side" (for exemple in muslims) they often thinks they are actually "winning" on "your tribe", they think like that and they don't even hid it.
it's also true on some on some ways because the children will be completly out of his mom's culture.

Guess I stepped out of the cave sometime, because I lack the ooga booga me smash feeling when seeing this image.

You sure triggered this frog pretty hard.

I like muslims.
I don't want to ever get married or have kids so stupid shitskins can come to my country and do the job for me.
Good trade off if you ask me.

>survival to your own race? what race? The human race benefits with more genetic diversity. YOU GOT BTFO

Black people don't use the internet though?

>they all fell for the white/black/yellow/brow race meme
>nobody remembers the concept that is ethnics
>nobody remembers the concept that is nationalism
>nobody remembers the concept that is ethnic nationalism
>concept of actual racism turned into "racial realism" a.k.a pussified xenophobia for insecure man babies
>people doesn't even use the word patriot anymore since it has virtually zero meaning in the year of 2017
>they still think that jews would purposely erase their most obedient goyim "whites"
>they still think the "race" mixing is the end goal
>they still think they know a single fucking thing
>subversion of american culture spreads like a wildfire to the rest of the world as always

it doesn't since i'm not a nordic
nordics told me i am not white and that native french are swarthy and non-white, what a fucking joke, i don't see why i'd be sorry for them

technically the woman isn't any more of my ethnicity than the man

so fuck nordics, fuck germany, fuck scandinavia, they were never our friends anyways, they can all rot in hell

>being in ethnic majority on your own homeland is a form of survival protection

who fucking cares about survival protection, after im dead i dont give a shit if the white race or whatever culture is wiped out and i sure as hell am never going to marry or breed with a white woman

>muh ethics
>muh nationalism

That's funny coming from a country founded by rape babies from euros and arabs

Interacial marriages are sin and should be punished with death penalty

RARE

Central Asia is race mixing central.

Thanks based Kyrgyz bro.

anarchists like you don't represent the majority of people.

We were originally asiatic and remain asiatic. We dont racemix like this horrible abomination on the OP pic

you know that the concept of "no one fucking cares" is also a typical american thing?

You consider Italians and Greeks the same as Swedes and Norwegians? Pathetically narrow understanding of phenotype. But then again, so is the whole "White,Black, Yellow, Brown, Red, Orange" in the first place.

>yank talking about race

not even gonna listen considering you nutcases call yourselves irish/italian because an ancestor from 400 years ago was

Why are you so angry and uninformed at the same time pablo? Did truth hurt you?
Besides what makes you think that I give a shit about ethnics or ethnic nationalism for that matter? All I'm saying so far were simple facts, no need to be a rude cunt about it.

Weren't you Russian?

Um, the ares where Kyrgyzstan is was Iranian and only became Turkic cause they killed the men and raped all the women.

There is a russian guy posting under kyrgyz flag, but i am not him

Most American's ancestors came here in the 19th and 20th century. My grandparents from Europe are still alive. You really don't know what you're talking about.

I know this feel.

My Nigerian parents came to this country in 1983. I was born 11 years later.

>implying Carlton isn't an honourary white man

That's not interracial

Does this trigger some black people?

have you never heard of twitter

i hear its only an african american thing, never heard of any black people in europe getting triggered about racemixing

Blacks hate mulattoes.

I'm
No, I don't really give a shit desu. And this is coming from someone is who basically unmixed.