This is Major (American)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=udEJzW_S9F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is Major (Japanese)

>not posting the Subway edit

I have never wanted a movie to fail more than this one

They should have hired Gal Gadot

nobody wants to look at chinks. Not even chinks want to look at chinks.

pork in the shell

Her name escapes me but what's the actress with the really sharp triangular jaw? She's got black hair and is pretty pale.

Implying I wouldn't fuck the shit out of pot-belly Scar-Jo. Literally the best type of thick.

she's a big girl

ghostbusters?

>Gal gadot

Nigger I don't want to subs to understand what major is saying.

olivia wilde, she's way too frail to play the major.

This is Major (French)

>you wouldn't fuck just about anything

no one is arguing that she isn't a good fuck. the problem is she's not the best for the major. although i can see why she was cast since her name will draw in a lot of casuals.

Taco in the Bell

I read somewhere that the Japanese are actually very surprised by how well the trailer and how she looks. I also read that ScarJo invested a lot into the character and lore, and is trying her best to do the series justice. I mean, this could just be her spouting bullshit, but yeah.

Post actresses that would have done Motoko better

thats a relief to hear if that's the case. i just literally want a woman with muscles for this role and more of a bitchface. also i can't get the english VA from SAC's voice out of my head. i was expecting more of a smooth mature woman voice than her raspy voice.

You mean a milf voice, yeah me to.

Major Mojumbo Kusanhungry

Why didn't they just get the Japanese girl from Pacific Rim? She was a qt

If anyone here hasn't seen Agents of Shield, season 1 has a few glimpses of GitS in it. Hell, Ming Na Wen's character dons a pair of glasses that look pretty familiar.

the major's body looks more like a russian doll with giant eyes. tbqh i think the pacific rim lady's face is too flat.

its going to be really good and you won't be able to see it.

The Major is american. She doesn't fucking look japanese in the movies or comics.

I'll never understand why they waited so long in the trailer to show that the skin body suit was for camouflage

>Directed by Rupert Sanders (Snow White & The Huntsman)

>Written by Jonathan Herman (Straight Outta Compton) & Jamie Moss (Street Kings)

>Produced by ((((((Avi Arad)))))) (Ghost Rider, The Punisher)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A SPECTACULAR FUCKING FAILURE THIS WILL BE

Close the fucking thread, show's over, folks!

Kinda looks like a stunt double.

Don't want to subs to? Why not? Are you gay or something?

pepe looks so happy

> This is Major
> 10 seconds in and they already fuck up

Nitpicking aside that trailer was fucking abysmal. I don't think it could have been any more cliche.

More like Ghost in the TACO SHELL, right guys?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=udEJzW_S9F8

what a shitshow

>American
Stop. She never has been and never will be. She just had a Caucasian body.

Major, do you read?

I have Sokolov, he's safe.

B-BABY WA-WA-WANT M-MILKY

Underrated post with double dubs

Then why do fuckers want her to have an Asian actress?

Pig in a Blanket

Because it's a Japanese series with Japanese characters.

She sucked as Chun-Li and she doesn't have the physicality needed to be the Major. At least Scarjo is young enough for the role.

>Motoko Kusanagi
>American

i just don't want her to look like a sausage with a the stuff that collects in the shower drain on top

So the fuck what? Animu characters all look white.

Why aren't people more pissed about Batou not having his robo googly eyes instead? Motoko never looked Asian.

heres your (You)

>Farts loud as 100 Decibel

>mfw an American is fat near me

teaser and trailer are fucking afwul

>Japanese girl from Pacific Rim

We wouldn't have been able to understand any of the dialogue.

It happens more often than you'd think

Fucking terrible

>olivia wilde
patrician spotted

>Mokoto Butanagi

LMAO buta

Half man, Half robot... Half Fridge?

Tonight only at Scy-Fy

>Ghost in the Shell is gigantic international hit

>They make an Evangelion movie with Chris Pratt as Shinji

Why are people so fucking retarded?

Fat fuck

>Samuel L. Jackson as Gendo Ikari
>Melissa McCarthy as PenPen

top cast

You do realize this scene will look awesome in the finished film right?

Who would be perfectly milfy enough to play Misato

I would even go so far as to say that it will be HELLA FUCKING EPIC.

You do know that nobody is forcing you to watch this shit, right? Quit being such a fucking tool.

Uuummm, you don't get to bring friends snek.

Every Actor/Actress playing a role with an already established franchise and fanbase says shit like this, the studios put them up to it and it means nothing. I can guarantee if they had open questions and someone asked her a specific question from the movie she wouldn't be able to answer it. At the most she watched the scanned the wiki page and watched the original movie, but there's no way in hell she watched SAC or read the manga.

More like ghost in the taco shell haha

She is running around shooting with it turned off for no reason to look cool, looks like fucking shit.

Actually you'd be surprised how wrong you are. While yes the studios might put them up to it, they do follow through and read/go through the source material, at least the majority of them do anyway.

The real interesting question though, is why YOU find it so hard to believe a paid actress with nothing better to do than play pretend on screen would not find the time to read a manga about a character she is playing.

>anime is supposed to be realistic
None of the characters in Ghost in the Shell look very asian, even Togusa who is supposed to be all natural still has brown hair and white features. The characters however are supposed to be ethnically Japanese, and even though there is the fact that cyborgs can change their look to be whatever they want it is never implied that they made their bodies look Caucasian. It's an animation, you don't think twice about the people not looking Japanese because it's not noticeable, but in a live action adaptation you can clearly see that these characters are fucking Americans while everyone else is Japanese.

Major doesn't even wear a skin "suit" though. Full skin man. Scarlett Johansson is not only fucking ugly, she's also a disgrace for not doing it right.

More like Swoll in the Shell amirite.

>ywn do a cummy on her tummy

ghost in taco bell

i dont have a problem with her being white, i just wish they would have gotten someone other than scarjew

too often these productions cast lazily towards (insert A-lister here) instead of actually trying to aim for people who fit the role a bit better

FOR YOU

>the major's body looks more like a russian doll with giant eyes
So she's actually shaped like Major (American)?

I dunno but she was fantastic in Babel

i don't see Olivia Wilde in there, but if they ever made a film of Le Garage Hermetique, she could play that woman friend of Graad's.. Okania.

Brian Blessed will play Graad.

>This is Major (Jewess)

>So the fuck what? Animu characters all look white.

Except, you know, the actual whites.

>Animu characters all look white
>smooth round faces
>button noses
>small mouths
>look white

but that's wrong you retarded weeab. an asian can always dye their hair and wear contacts. hell j-rock groups look like cosplay without even trying. whites will always have jaggy faces and non-kawaii looks.

This is what America actually believes.

Big nose = Westerners to the Japanese animators just as small eyes = Japanese to the Western animators.

This is what the Japanese call as American joke wwww

There are millions upon millions of hot girls in America. Why the fuck did they settle for this jew pig? Is it all connections?

I honestly wouldn't mind the casting if the movie were released in 2010.

Scarlett just got old.

Innocence was pure kino and anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant pleb who didn't understand it. LITERALLY 2deep4u

>"ghost in the shell"
>can't even fit in the shell

>'Her character is kinda like Black Widow, right?' So lets just get Black Widow's actress to play her'
>'Fucking brilliant, Bob'

Your tears are delicious, weeaboo.

it kinda spooked me at times. Really nice visuals though.

So once this movie is a success is the age of animeshit upon us?

Nothing in the live-action movie will be as good as the submarine fight.

Isn't she a little long in the tooth to be playing that character?