Join us Bernouts

Join us Bernouts

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4n29s7/results_megathread_california_montana_new_jersey/d40b9um
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

why would anyone want them

All past sins are forgiven bernouts. Just no more being a whiny little bitch in based new america. Join the trump side

A vote is a vote, man

Because voting for Trump is the ultimate protest against the system that fucked them and their candidate. We can tell them that the dems won't risk losing an election and will support bernie if they think it means they will win.

There are a lot of Bernouts that aren't near as fucked up as that Milo faggot Sup Forums worships

But he's an absolute moronic bafoon who can't string a coherent sentence together.

Not to mention the mountain of bullshit he lies about, and then lies about lying about.

Uggg, do we have to?

exbernout for Trump reporting in.

Welcome to the Trump Train friend

i'll take someone that lies about bullshit over someone who blatantly lies about arms and energy deals with dictators, war mongering, destabilizing regions, relief fund fraud, manipulating 3rd world economies, and countless murders. so, yes.

Your King in the North has fallen in battle, Bernouts.

But the war need not end here.

Your brothers in arms await you.

Join us.

Together we can #CrushTheCrone!

Did bernie really lose?
or is Sup Forums memeing again?

I was a vocal Jim Webb supporter until he was cast out by the Democrats and decided not to pursue an independent run. No, I am onboard the Trump train. Choo choo, motherfuckers.

He was doomed from the start user. The superdelegates stacked the primary elections against him.

fucking kek

You're a kid now
You're a landwhale now

let them burn down philly

They tried to grab your prize.

There's literally no reason not to vote Trump if you hate the current system.

Either you think he might actually make america great again, or you think he's so unbelievably horrible that he will cause the nation to collapse in on itself.

Either way we win. Acceleration of the decline is a valid strategy. Either we have MAGA, or we burn down this wretched inhuman system and rebuild from the rubble.

WE'LL... WE'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

FUCK SHILLARY
FUCK THE WHOLE SYSTEM

>implying you can throw shrimpvotes on the votebarbie from all the way over there

>voting as protest
edgylord trumpkids believe this isn't retarded

We can shill Trump

That's what has gotten him this far let's face it

>implying protest votes aren't a thing

How long till California closes ?

>edgylord trumpkids believe this isn't retarded

Uh, hate to tell you, but voting for Bernie was only a protesting gesture from far-leftists, if they actually were dumb enough to fall for the notion that a sweaty old hunchbacked jew with no viable plans to solve problems was actually going to have a shot, that's a problem of delusion, nothing more.

10 central, so like... 4am british?

30 minutes, homo

American Bernout on holiday, I'm getting on the Train!

Everyone I know that was a bernout is kissing the hillary ring lately except for the super reddit-spergs that like him.

IF NOT COMPLETE WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE

> "Fine, I admit Hillary is better than trump"

REDDIT

> "NO TRUMP ISNT ESTABLUSHMANNNT I'M VOTING (third party or trump)"

No, I've known this has been coming and I'm still not switching sides.

We don't want them

They will wander the underworld dumb blind and deaf and the damned souls will say there goes the Bernouts, the fools who thought they could stump the Trump

fucking kek

>Everyone I know that was a bernout is kissing the hillary ring lately

That's comedy gold right there, Jerry. How tragicomic that the Bernouts are truly pathetic enough to stick to party lines after their own party destroyed any chance of a fair election process for their preferred candidate.

It's where the delusional mindset of leftism really shines and becomes nigger-tier stupidity - "Hey, I know Hillary is the opposite of what we want and is more of a warhawk and spender than Trump, but at least I can say I voted for a democrat when it's all done!"

Kekekekekekekekekek, leftists give me so much to laugh at, my sides are in constant orbit. I just wish I could help each and every one of them to see their insanity the same way the rest of us do, lord knows, there'd be mass suicides everywhere if they actually looked at things rationally.

>bings

Nice try, kiwi
In America it is called a"vacation"
But we do appreciate your support :)

Sanders did have some good sides, except for the whole actual communist with vacations in the soviet union thing

We don't use Bongistan unites in America unless what we are referring to happens to be in their time zone or you are talking directly to a bong
We use burgers and fries as our time measurements
Get with the program

Was for Bernie, will vote Trump. Why?
1) I actually just think he'd be a better president than Hillary.
2) Fuck 'em.

Fucking Nintendrones man

YOU'RE A CUNT NOW

> dems won't risk losing an election
Wrong. They'd much rather lose with Hillary than win with Bernie and they're proving it as we speak.

YER A BERNOUT
YER A SQUERNOUT

I for one welcome Redditors and Bernouts

Let them come and shill, let them talk about how special and unique they are. Let them bask in the dark energies and let their souls blister. They will become redpilled just as we all were long ago. Even the most ancient ones we once plebs.

Ex-Bernout here, currently undecided between Stein (inb4 Jew) and Trump

might vote Hillary if Warren gets picked tho

>Liking Fauxcahontas

Kill yourself

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4n29s7/results_megathread_california_montana_new_jersey/d40b9um

>"I honestly don't know what to say. I donated the max to the Sanders campaign and will continue to support him to the end. It is over though. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. Clinton supporters, you will never have my vote. I am voting for Trump because at least he is honest. I will campaign for him and donate the max as soon as I am financially able. Clinton must be defeated, by any means necessary. I urge everyone on this site who is a Bernie supporter to vote your conscience and that may lead us all to different paths. Some for Johnson, some for Trump, some for Green, but if you vote Clinton, you were never a true Sanders supporter, you were a wolf in sheeps clothing and we shall never let you back when the revolution finally rises. ITCANBEDONE"

What did he mean by this?

Bern victims is better

>A whale that thinks it's a squid.

Now I've seen everything.

Welcome brother.
We bring memes.

Wow, what are you, speciequeerphobic? I bet you're a white male too.

To be honest, if Sanders had won and some faggot like Rubio had won on our side, I would quite seriously have voted for Sanders for the accelerationist aspect.

>I bet you're a white male too.

Better than being a white whale.

>What did he mean by this?
he a faggot boi

It really did make me think.