Modern Family feels like a bizarre nightmare written by a 13 year old girl. Dad is always wrong, mom is a tyrant...

Modern Family feels like a bizarre nightmare written by a 13 year old girl. Dad is always wrong, mom is a tyrant, nobody has realistic expectations of anyone else, and the whole family has to be constantly busy at all times. Humans do not have multiple compartmentalized lives…just a single dramatic coelom that revolves solely around their nest. Homosexuals are strange, stepford-stylized fashion hens that do not take pleasure in anything outside the normative society and they just want to FIT IN! Yes, individuality is dead. There is no comedy. There is no soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098537
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have just the antidote.
tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098537

I will expect you to report back after finishing it, OP

First seasons were kinda shitty but damn if it isn't pure tvkino now

The conformist elements of this are going to date very interestingly. Like how the last, post-coming out episodes of Ellen are most remarkable now not for their handling themes of gay life in a nineties sitcom, but for their strong assimilationist agenda - there's one episode where it's implied that all gay-community-centred businesses are run by people too crummy at their jobs to succeed in the wider marketplace, which would never be made today.

So fucking based

did al vote for trump?

Just started watching this show, i thought this was SJW propaganda shit but it's actually funny as fuck

No it's not, you fib.

Eh. Sorry you don't like it.

Goo goo ga ga me want milkies Ma ma

F

I see a nip

>I thought it was SJW propaganda

>just started watching

What the hell is wrong with his face

What? The dad's usually right.
>If you ain't white, you ain't right!

what
the
fuck

It's neither of them. If you want SJW go for "The New Normal".

Modern Family is actually still perceived as too normal for it to really get the credit it deserves. It's hilarious and just hits you with joke after joke.

It's pretty much what the Simpsons should be now.