Is there an actor better when it comes to looking like you just killed 20,000 toddlers/thousand yard stare-look?

Is there an actor better when it comes to looking like you just killed 20,000 toddlers/thousand yard stare-look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqbGXl5lxEg
youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig
youtu.be/IxVgihOTKzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many liters of sweat do you think he's shed?

I wonder what it's like to be the only good thing on a shifty show.

Shitty, goddamn autocorrect

Bowlcut from No Country
Iceman from Gen Kill
Ben In The Accountant

That guy from the pacific

Is this still worth watching? I saw up until the the end of the fifth season, I think. Last I saw was Rick murdering that guy whose wife he stole away, and then Morgan free man arriving to witness the madness. That poor bastard got legitimately kukkked by the county constable.

You can literally SEE the "we just escaped a complex run by cannibals who stored us like livestock, so forgive us for being a smidge curt" on his face.

Seventh season is shaping up to be pretty entertaining but it's too early to tell how it'll end up.

>tfw rick became a soft pussy again allowing Negan to walk all over him

I miss when Rick was dangerous and slightly crazy.

Honestly cannot tell if he's either the best or the worst actor in the world.

he's not the best actor in the world but what says is partly true. he's one of the better actors on TWD. I like his acting, generally; he's the one thing that has kept my interest in the show so far.

Season 5 Rick was perfect. Watching the group try to adjust to being civilized and being around spoiled people was great to watch.

I'm still surprised that they got an actor to portray Kneegen who isn't british.
So was the sixth season some slow waste of time setting up the seventh or something? You didn't comment on it at all, so it mustn't've been remarkable in any way. Filler material's a reel beech.

it wasn't too remarkable except for a few episodes (like Morgan's episode, mid-season premier) and towards the very end, when it set up for Negan.

6A was pretty slow and pointless honestly, it ended up being mostly inconsequential besides a few character deaths and didn't even have much popcorn-action outside a couple episodes. What little character development there was, it was turned up to a simmer and didn't really get going until 6B. I completely spaced out when Jessie was giving some dumb speech to gormless Alexandrians on a front lawn, I'm pretty sure that whole episode was almost as dull. Here's Not Here was the high point, I thought that was a great episode. Always Accountable was also good and important, but I won't spoil why.

6B is good. It's definitely what could be boiled down to a long build-up to Negan, but it has enough substance to stand on its own. Character development, new characters, universe building, moving the plot along, and some decent action, I wouldn't necessarily call it a high point of the series but it was at least well above its average. I looked through the episodes and couldn't find a single one in 6B that I disliked. The Same Boat was a bottle episode that kinda dragged on, but it was still decent.

he'll get back to it im sure

more like the walking sped because this show is fucking retarded and has been running way too long

Thanks for the answers, anons. I might check it out beyond S5 after all. I've been reading about Haitian voodoo zombie lore lately, and have built back up an appetite for some TWD after a lengthy hiatus from it. There's just so much stuff out there, and so little time that I worry about wasting it on stuff I'll dislike. I get option paralysis just browsing NF's catalogue, that I end up only reading synopses of series/films, and eventually see none of them, so I really appreciate your guys' input, thanks.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is way too good for this shit. His character is awful and he's trying his hardest despite the shit writing.

The most remarkable thing about Lincoln is his American accent. Even though it's fake as fuck I have never been near Alabama so I can totally believe that is how cornbread sounds there.

I love it when bongs do American accents, because my bong accent is fucking horrible and it's always impressive to hear my dialect come out of a bong.

He's not good enough. Pussy should lift weights. No reason not to it's not like it would break immersion if Rick inspired Negan to pump some iron.

>Lifting weights is all it takes to be huge meme

What is food scarcity even.

What TWD episodes did you actually enjoy?
Serious question...

101 Days Gone Bye
102 Guts
104 Vatos
207 Pretty Much Dead Already
208 Nebraska
210 18 Miles Out
212 Better Angels
312 Clear
315 This Sorrowful Life
401 30 Days Without An Accident
404 Indifference
406 Live Bait
407 Dead Weight
408 Too Far Gone
409 After
410 Inmates
411 Claimed
413 Alone
414 The Grove
416 A
501 No Sanctuary
502 Strangers
503 Four Walls and a Roof
505 Self Help
507 Crossed
508 Coda
509 What Happened and What's Going On
510 Them
511 The Distance
512 Remember
513 Forget
514 Spend
515 Try
516 Conquer
601 First Time Again
602 JSS
603 Thank You
604 Here's Not Here
606 Always Accountable
608 Start To Finish
609 No Way Out
610 The Next World
611 Knots Untie
612 Not Tomorrow Yet
614 Twice as Far
616 Last Day on Earth
701 The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
702 The Well
703 The Cell
704 Service

I want proof that this post is legit so I can be genuinely impressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqbGXl5lxEg

he's such a cute man

>proof that this post is legit

Shut the fuck up. You're obviously a fanboy. Negan is supposed to be buff.

retard

one of the only plus points about being british not knowing how shit all the fake american accents are, dr strange i imagine was a bit all over the place but for me i have no idea and thus didnt interefere with the movie

>104 Vatos

He's pure kino in it

youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig

when do we get to see the dream team

They should just make him the protag.

Snafu, you mean?

they should just move this a sitcom featuring Negan's hijinx while Rick looks somberly and plays the straight man. Along with a B story about Negan's men and / or mishaps

I've never seen a man look more angry than Andrew Lincoln when Negan shows up to Alexandria early

He makes a really good "im a cuck/getting cucked face"

ben affleck should've been negan

>when rick broke his own rule

youtu.be/IxVgihOTKzE