Faggot Bono and U2 screws over Eminem

WTF Enimem's new album was rumored to be out this Friday or next Friday but now it's being pushed back to December 8th because U2 just HAD to move their shitty new album up to December 1st.

hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=309439

As if I needed another reason to hate those faggots.

>liking feminem
>calling others faggots

Eminem is trash

t. Stan

Fuck Eminem, nigga

yeah, insult a guy by calling him a "fem", but god forbid you say anything mean about those poor gays

They're both faggots

Eminem is the U2 of rap

Except Eminem was actually good. U2 have always sucked ass.

I used to like Eminem till I heard he blackballed Cage. That was a bitch move.

>Eminem was actually good

>always
wrong

Nah. That December 1st U2 release date has been set in stone since like fucking March. My older brother does PR work for Interscope and even he knew about it.

i know

better than poo2

Mate U2 had a prime streak from Boy to Zooropa. Eminem got worse after literally every album.

>Eminem
>U2
>whatyearisit.png

So Eminem is scared U2 will out perform him?

More like U2 is scared Eminem will. U2 are fucking hasbeens, not popular or remotely good in like 25 years, rock is totally washed up and hip-hope dominates the mainstream. Eminem's last album sold 700k in the first week in America on pure MP3s and CD sales alone (aka not counting streaming). U2 sold 195,000 copies worldwide in the first week with their last album. U2 haven't had a Top 10 hit since 1997 (and even that one was a fluke and is pretty much unknown today). George HW Bush was president during the last time they genuinely had a huge selling album, big hit singles, wide critical acclaim, huge stadium gigs, mainstream relevance, and youth appeal all combined. Eminem still has both.

I don't have a negative opinion of U2s non-stadium rock style stuff, but Eminem's first two major label releases were good (Slim Shady LP & Marshall Mather's LP 1).

His major label debut was his strongest though, and his guest verses in his earlier days were also very good, but yeah he went to shit pretty fast.

First thing that U2 has done that I've liked.

U2 has like four good albums (Boy, War, The Unforgettable Fire and Zooropa)

Eminem has like 3 if you really stretch the definition of good

U2 still is the biggest touring band in the world, none of that other bullshit really matters if you keep raking in the dough

Boohoo one shit artist fucking over another even shittier artist

he triggered you with the trump shit didnt he

>U2 still is the biggest touring band in the world, none of that other bullshit really matters if you keep raking in the dough

Uh no dude. Maybe in 2009, but that was all based on past glories and the fact that they were still relevant with 30 - 40 year old soccer moms. That's no longer the case. Coldplay's newest tour grossed $523 million and had them play to over 5 million people. 3rd highest of all time. U2's most recent tour grossed $316 million and played to 2.7 million people. Impressive, but they're clearly on the decline and the high grossing comes from the fact that their tickets are like $300 each. And this was only because it was a nostalgia tour behind the biggest album they ever did from 30 years ago. Their most recent tour behind a studio album grossed $152 million and played to only over a million people total.

well still big though

The Eminem Show along with Encore were pretty damn good too but the first 2 release are some of the most consistent albums out there for the genre if you ask me.

He's had some good singles after that, and I kind of like berserk but the flow just isn't there with most of his later works if you ask me.

I think you have have 3 real eras of Eminem: The first early years of success, the music is gritty, dark, and completely insane and challenging by the decency standards of the time. Every track was a big fuck you to the Helen Lovejoys of the world.

Then you move into what I call the Call of Duty era. There's more mainstream appeal, a little more flash but also more experimentation that usually doesn't work that well.

Finally you have the Recovery era that coincides with Marshall's actual drug issues being dealt with. Don't get me wrong, most of the tracks are technically impressive and all, they just don't have the same memorable writing and flow, there's something missing and I don't know exactly what it is, but it's not there.

Personally I think he's at his best with tracks like kill you, as the world turns, still don't give a fuck, without me, I'm back and the ones that get seriously emotional like Beautiful and Sing for the Moment.

U2 are GOAT stop listening to your dad

If you move your release because it's too close to someone else's, then you have no confidence in your release.

yup

nobody cares

>inxy

lol the cancer has spoken