Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that if you really are dense/basic/angst-filled/edgy/14 enough for his music...

Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that if you really are dense/basic/angst-filled/edgy/14 enough for his music to actually resonate with you then his death would have to be up there one of the biggest music related deaths since kurt cobain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YJQgfSdL3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just found it sad because I liked two of his songs and he died at 21 when he was blowing up.

I went from not knowing who he was to thinking he was a faggot to liking him ironically to liking him unironically in like a day.
I miss him bros.

at least gross is still alive.

grossusa.com

lol.. no.

No thank you

You have a better chance at fucking lil peeps corpse then to ever will with lavren

Just no

No fucking way
NO

Why is it that anarchist/communist symbolism is thought to be edgy amongst normies when literally every edgy/punk or whatever musicians rock those symbols. If you think about it you're not really breaking any taboos when it's been done to death. How would people react if a rapper rocked a huge life rune on their shirt? lolol I do miss peep tho his music has a special place in my heart

>Kurt Cobain wearing a dress.jpg

Whoa, where'd that come from?

why do you so disrespect the lil peep man he fucking died \show some sympathy for teh dead assmunch

He did actually. And said he loved it cd since a kid

>How would people react if a rapper rocked a huge life rune on their shirt?
Don't make me do it

Face it, Peep may have been "up and coming," but on the grand scheme of things he was still a Literally Who.

To all the Peepfags, I'm sorry your favorite meme rapper died, but maybe take this opportunity to reflect upon his work, and how absolute shit it was.

Me too

This board...

Fucking 88 checked u must do it up boyim I'll support u

Thank you Fentanyl-Chan!
We love you Fentanyl-Chan!

t. Zionist

me too his stuff is catchy I find myself singing it randomly throughout the day
I just want to go back to that time in my life where I could do drugs all day and hang with chicks

somone post video of lil pepe dying

In the grand scheme of things everyone is a literally who.

>I don't like him so he's a literally who

Fuck off

Does anybody have the power sadboi trap steez peep had? Nothing,nowhere is dope but too artsy, and wiccan eternal fag isnt HIGH ENERGY trap. What do? Need more gothboicliqq

Let's face it if you rely on rappers and other pop musicians to resonate with you, you're probably a fucking retard anyways

EP coming out Friday. You'll know who I am in 4 months.

stay away from them fake presses boiiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=9YJQgfSdL3k

Classic

i am very smart

>Tips fedora

Reminder that everyone in this thread including me is going to be dead

HE WAS A RICH MODEL

HE WORE DEPRESSION AS A FASHION IN SAME WAY LANA DEL REY DOES

He was a vapid, depthless faggot who took drugs for fun and died doing drugs for fun

His paper thin.surface level "lol im like so depress XD" lyrics mixed with mysoginistic bragging of all the "bitches" he fucks makes Korn look poetic

Theres a reason majority of his fanbase was vapid le sadgirl Instagram sluts,

Let's face it if you rely on musicians to resonate with you, you're probably a fucking retard anyways

*fucks internally*

Four years ago I got a tattoo on my right inner bicep. In slightly-blurred curls of black script, my new ink read: Marissa, a dedication to my younger sister.

I thought she’d reciprocate this, one day, by getting a tattoo of my name. She returned the favor soon after with a much bigger and more fabulously rendered inscription on her forearm: Yeezus.

On paper, my sister and I have seemingly different taste in music. I just published a book about feminist punk; she works in fashion styling, primarily with major-label rappers (and was once a Dash Doll; see season one). But we learn from each other, and listening to Kanye has factually brought us together in discussions of art and politics, of love and dissent, of misunderstood genius.

Our shared enthusiasm for Kanye does not extend to the entire family, but how boring would it be to placate your parents’ taste rather than broach real conversation?

whos his sister

look at the guy
everything about him is a cry for help

has there been any news confirming it was an opiate OD or if the dealer and bexey are being charge

Well that's what happens when you eat xanax like it's fucking candy.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I dunno man. I looked him up after he died. He has some really good live freestyle shit, but musically he didnt really do much. He just mashed emo and rap together in a very uncreative uninnovative way that anyone couldve done if they bothered to think of it. Like it couldve been done in a more interesting way other than literally just "rap over emo"

Not saying he didnt have an interesting style of rap, but the people i see jerking off about how ground breaking his music was just seem really dumb to be

>any info?

What a pathetic looking faggot